Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2011, 03:15 PM   #51
Baltimore Ravens Fan
Banned
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 77
Member Number: 18789
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Collinsworth-less...Worse annoucer ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
I'd suggest you take a closer look at that list. Chris McAlister in particular at 3 times.
I don't need to, I am looking at the Database the information it is from. He was only arrested once and it was for possession of marijuana, and the charges were dropped.

EDIT: He was also arrested for a DUI, but STILL 16 to 17; not counting Ben's TWO rape accusations.
Baltimore Ravens Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:17 PM   #52
Steelersfan87
Assistant Coach
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,476
Member Number: 18585
Thanks: 14
Thanked 40 Times in 30 Posts
Default Re: Collinsworth-less...Worse annoucer ever

I suggest that everybody in this argument shut the **** up, because this is retarded.
Steelersfan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:19 PM   #53
kirklandrules
Team Captain
 
kirklandrules's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 751
Gender: Male
Member Number: 8659
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Collinsworth-less...Worse annoucer ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltimore Ravens Fan View Post
everyone in Baltimore's history (since 2000) have only been arrested once each.
Wow, another reason I'll include in my list of reasons why I don't go to Baltimore! And to think that I wasn't going because I thought it was just a class A sh!thole!
kirklandrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:21 PM   #54
Baltimore Ravens Fan
Banned
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 77
Member Number: 18789
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Collinsworth-less...Worse annoucer ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklandrules View Post
Wow, another reason I'll include in my list of reasons why I don't go to Baltimore! And to think that I wasn't going because I thought it was just a class A sh!thole!
You obviously are a blind homer, considering I posted FACTS that show Pittsburgh players have more arrests and accusations since 2000 AND they can't stop, that's the worst part.
Baltimore Ravens Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:21 PM   #55
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter
 
MACH1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Idaho
Posts: 13,470
Member Number: 3236
Thanks: 1,082
Thanked 3,276 Times in 1,290 Posts
Default Re: Collinsworth-less...Worse annoucer ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodens Grav View Post
I suggest that everybody in this argument shut the **** up, because this is retarded.
And you know what you can do with your suggestion.
__________________


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:23 PM   #56
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 37,294
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 1,152
Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,099 Posts
Default Re: Collinsworth-less...Worse annoucer ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltimore Ravens Fan View Post
I don't need to post anymore on this subject.
awww... the poor little ravenfans started a fire in teh kitchen and then realized he couldnt take the heat.

thats cute.

posting a mugshot was a real touch of class. thankfully he didnt mow somebody down like donta stallworthless.
__________________
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:25 PM   #57
Baltimore Ravens Fan
Banned
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 77
Member Number: 18789
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Collinsworth-less...Worse annoucer ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
awww... the poor little ravenfans started a fire in teh kitchen and then realized he couldnt take the heat.

thats cute.

posting a mugshot was a real touch of class. thankfully he didnt mow somebody down like donta stallworthless.
You do realize Donte Stallworth was on MANY teams in his career because he's not good, he wasn't drafted by us, he made no impact on the team and only was here for a year, so your point is invalid and like I said, he's only been arrested once; at least he learned from his mistakes and didn't rape 2 people.
Baltimore Ravens Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:29 PM   #58
kirklandrules
Team Captain
 
kirklandrules's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 751
Gender: Male
Member Number: 8659
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Collinsworth-less...Worse annoucer ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
awww... the poor little ravenfans started a fire in teh kitchen and then realized he couldnt take the heat.

thats cute.

posting a mugshot was a real touch of class. thankfully he didnt mow somebody down like donta stallworthless.
And yet he still posts! Wish I had the time to join other teams forums and get into arguments I can't support ... and never stop. Sometimes I think all those posters are really one person ... Thumper, is that you old boy?
kirklandrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:30 PM   #59
Baltimore Ravens Fan
Banned
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 77
Member Number: 18789
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Collinsworth-less...Worse annoucer ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklandrules View Post
And yet he still posts! Wish I had the time to join other teams forums and get into arguments I can't support ... and never stop. Sometimes I think all those posters are really one person ... Thumper, is that you old boy?
How can I not support it? I've posted facts, multiple times. I know you're delusional, but this is just pathetic...
Baltimore Ravens Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 03:35 PM   #60
kirklandrules
Team Captain
 
kirklandrules's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 751
Gender: Male
Member Number: 8659
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Collinsworth-less...Worse annoucer ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltimore Ravens Fan View Post
How can I not support it? I've posted facts, multiple times. I know you're delusional, but this is just pathetic...
Just slightly less pathetic than you being on this forum and continuing to post.
kirklandrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts