Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 09-27-2011, 03:13 PM   #51
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,124 Times in 2,631 Posts
Default Re: D. Sanders and M. Irvin agree with Sapp...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltimore Ravens Fan View Post
Notice how almost ALL of you homers only hate analysts that say something negative about the Steelers? Sorry they don't put them on a pedestal and say a bunch of bullshit that isn't true at all, they aren't that far off. At the end of the season I'm sure you'll come to the realization.
ravenfans love lazy potheads, crackhead,s and players turned "analyst" who tried to off themselves, which isnt suprizing being that ravenfans can only undertand someone with the speaking and reading skills of ed reeds illiterate level.
Old 09-27-2011, 04:27 PM   #52
Baltimore Ravens Fan
Banned

Member Number: 18789

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
ravenfans love lazy potheads, crackhead,s and players turned "analyst" who tried to off themselves, which isnt suprizing being that ravenfans can only undertand someone with the speaking and reading skills of ed reeds illiterate level.
How are you a Moderator? You're seriously ****ing stupid and really bad at jokes.

Baltimore Ravens Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:40 PM   #53
tony hipchest

Quote:
How are you a Moderator? You're seriously ****ing stupid and really bad at jokes.

im not a moderator. i just play one on TV.

of course youre gonna hang onto every word deionne, michael, and warren say, they all have long time grudges and axes to grind with the steelers and players who played for them. of course youre not gonna like hoge. he's an ex-steeler, therefore you immediately assume an automatic bias.

teh big difference is hoge actually does the research, and has the knowledge, and puts the time and effort into his job.

the others just wing it, part time, on past headlines and celebritydom.

theyre talking heads... not analysts, and fans who need to be told what to think gobble up their shit hook, line and sinker.
Old 09-27-2011, 04:54 PM   #54
Baltimore Ravens Fan
Banned

Member Number: 18789

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
im not a moderator. i just play one on TV.

of course youre gonna hang onto every word deionne, michael, and warren say, they all have long time grudges and axes to grind with the steelers and players who played for them. of course youre not gonna like hoge. he's an ex-steeler, therefore you immediately assume an automatic bias.

teh big difference is hoge actually does the research, and has the knowledge, and puts the time and effort into his job.

the others just wing it, part time, on past headlines and celebritydom.

theyre talking heads... not analysts, and fans who need to be told what to think gobble up their shit hook, line and sinker.
FIRST OF ALL...

Where did I ever say I gave a shit what ANY analyst said? I don't. I am just wondering why you guys have an EXTREME hatred for any analyst that say something negative about the "GREAT" Steelers? They are stating their opinions whether right or wrong, hating them over their opinions is just childish and stupid.
Baltimore Ravens Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:08 PM   #55
tony hipchest

Quote:
FIRST OF ALL...

Where did I ever say I gave a shit what ANY analyst said? I don't. I am just wondering why you guys have an EXTREME hatred for any analyst that say something negative about the "GREAT" Steelers? They are stating their opinions whether right or wrong, hating them over their opinions is just childish and stupid.
you think thats why people hate deione, irvin, and sapp? people hate them because they are bojangling, knee slapping assclowns.

rod woodson and merril hoge are (were) great on television, not because they are ex steelers, but because they know their shit, and never go out of their way to make an ass out of themselves for attention.

see chad johnson.

mark malone was damn good and pretty much sucked as a player. terry bradshaw is an icon. naturally people will overlook his gaffes and quirks because of celebritydom.
quick question- do you think tony siragusa is an absolutely fantastic sideline reporter? im almost certain you do.

but i will contend that lynn swann was 10X better before he went into politics and oj simpson was 10X better before he went to the ray lewis academy of slasher.

it has nothing to do with being an ex steeler.