Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 09-30-2011, 06:51 PM   #31
tanda10506
Team President

Member Number: 17319
Default Re: Why I can't wait

So you get a week 4 win against us and to you it's big and makes up for the things you listed? Lol, seriously? Every game is important to us, but a week 4 game against a team that is almost always a non-factor isn't exactly big. One day maybe you guys will know what it's like to make the playoffs, if your lucky you might win a wild card game, but as for now your way out of your league. Yes the texans have a good chance at winning, but its not some great defeat lol. We one more playoff games last year then your team has been too, ever. Steelers get off to a slow start and everybody becomes a loud mouth tough guy, where were you last time?? Step off, punk b#tch
tanda10506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:05 PM   #32
PhantomJB93
Team President

Member Number: 13907
Thanked 1,135 Times in 541 Posts
My Mood: Drunk

Other teams' fans come here all the time and post before a game, and I can say with certainty that you, sir, are one of the most idiotic I've seen in a while.

Although not as bad as bobbyjr or whatever his name is
PhantomJB93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:11 PM   #33
DanRooney
Banned

Member Number: 16248

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGTEXAN1 View Post
Who pissed in y'alls cereal? I was kinda factual with my statements.
TRUE: Renfro call was bogus.
TRUE: Cowart's Superbowl win did have questionable calls that could have determined outcome.
TRUE: Don't talk trash about us winning our division without Manning. You have four easy wins/year in your division and you just struggled beating the worst team in our division. By the way, we've competed extremely well considering strength of schedule. Go back and compare strength of schedule.....and that's factual.
TRUE: I do remember y'all being totally dissatisfied with Cower and ready to fire him.
TRUE: Foster hasn't played this year, except for a quarter. Opinion: If Colts were able to run the ball against y'all, then I have to wonder if your run defense is what it used to be. I say no. What say you?
TRUE: Your pass protection looked rediculously poor against Indy. Agree?

TRUE: The Steelers dominated the Texans last time they played them.
DanRooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:23 PM   #34
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792

Go away with that shit.

The Texans are paper champions.

- Lee Flowers.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:16 AM   #35
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 5,051 Times in 2,140 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful

You are an extremely uneducated football fan, and that's obvious. You seem like an overall uneducated person as well. You basically came in here and attempted to dismiss the Steelers of everything great they had achieved in the last decade. Meanwhile, you have taken it in the ass from Manning since your existence. You and I both know that if Manning is healthy, you guys aren't in a playoff position. I have respect for the Texans, but not fans who run there mouths just to hear themselves talk. You seem to be forgetting we won a SuperBowl in 08. Without Cowher. If you have the nerve to put us down on that victory, you need to put the spoon down young man.
Bayz101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:38 AM   #36
solardave
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 13734

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
why even bother, he's only going to come back if his team wins. if they lose i'll bet money he won't show his face back here.
It's going to be a good game and you're right. If we win he'll go crying back to the Texans site about we got all the calls or whatever. Here's a fact. That catch by Renfro STILL DOESN'T win the game. I'm coming up on 40 years being a Steeler fan. I'm pretty sure there is no cure. b I don't hate other teams because of our losses against them.Like the Raiders for instance. They ended our season early more than once. The Cheats did too. I hate them because they did not earn all this admiration.The Texans are a good team but I still think we're going to win this one.

We need this to be a statement game!
solardave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:09 AM   #37
steeltheone
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 6351

Names and colors should stay with the city..The Texans just dont generate the hatred the Oilers did.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:13 AM   #38
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeltheone View Post
Names and colors should stay with the city..The Texans just dont generate the hatred the Oilers did.
They don't generate the playoff wins either.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:53 AM   #39
Men of Steel
Team Captain

Member Number: 13746
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayz101 View Post
You are an extremely uneducated football fan, and that's obvious. You seem like an overall uneducated person as well. You basically came in here and attempted to dismiss the Steelers of everything great they had achieved in the last decade. Meanwhile, you have taken it in the ass from Manning since your existence. You and I both know that if Manning is healthy, you guys aren't in a playoff position. I have respect for the Texans, but not fans who run there mouths just to hear themselves talk. You seem to be forgetting we won a SuperBowl in 08. Without Cowher. If you have the nerve to put us down on that victory, you need to put the spoon down young man.
Old 10-01-2011, 11:01 AM   #40
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 2,148 Times in 863 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGTEXAN1 View Post
I love all of the nice Texan fan stuff being passed around...but I've got to say, I'm ready for a Texan blowout this Sunday. And I say that with all the respect I can generate. I grew up hating the freakin' black and gold, but that was more out of jealousy and the battles with my beloved Oilers. This is why I can't wait to put a "beat down" on the Steelers on Sunday.

1. I'm still pissed about the AFC Championship when the refs blew Renfro's touchdown call.

2. I think the refs showed Cower too much man love in your last Superbowl and allowed the victory with some rediculous calls. You didn't earn that trophy like you did the other dozen or so.

3. After watching your tackles get embarrassed by the colts, time and time again, I am pumped to see Roth get hit by Mario a few times. The crowd will go nuts seeing that.

4. Cower nominated for Hall of Fame?? Are you kidding? Just a couple of years prior to superbowl, y'all were calling for him to get fired. Highly overrated and coaching record proves it.

5. 17-38 beatdown you gave us three years ago on opening day.

6. Harrison's words about Cushing. Cushing is a silent killer. I think you should be very aware of his presence on the field on Sunday.

7. Our red zone issues are solved this week. It's called, "Arian Foster."

All of these Texans fans are being nice and not talking smack because we have not had anything to talk smack about. But it's time. It's our time. You won't like us much after Sunday....I guarantee it. I've never seen a more overrated Steeler team in years. If you don't keep it close, I think you have the possibility of moving towards the bottom of your division. Cincy and Cleveland aren't that far behind you.

Don't hate....because it's been a long time since a Houston team could stand toe-to-toe with you and look you in the eye. But it's time.....oh boy...is it time.

Texans 38
Steelers 13
Spoken like someone who hasn't seen a competing team for quite some time, or, possibly EVER. This whole thing is so new to you, being 2-1 and all so it's expected, I'll give an immature fan as deprived as you the benefit of the doubt.

Doesn't surprise me. Matter of fact, I don't want ANYBODY liking my football team outside the black and gold. Too bad for you, Steelers Nation is bigger than your whole state and then some so I expect to see lots of Terrible Towels in Houston.

If you did like us, then that means we are pushovers like the Detroit Lions, or, you guessed it, your pitiful Houston Texans. "Oh, I'm so rooting for them to win!" F*ck that! Thanks for the hate, Texans fan. Just remember we've been here, done that and your Houston Texans team has done nothing but PUKE on their shoes and are pretty much nobodies at this point.

The Steelers are the Steelers so expect a downright battle, "overrated" or not. Make sure if you do win (which I expect, I have Houston winning this and had them winning this before the season even started) act like you've been there before, because we all know you haven't but if you DO lose, which is even more possible than anything, esp a team like Pittsburgh, then come back and eat all the crow you can and save your little battle cry for your pathetic division. Thank Peyton Manning's neck injury that you actually have a dog in this fight, noob.

Welcome.