Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Classifieds


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2011, 07:09 AM   #21
micraydim
Draft Prospect
 
micraydim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 124
Member Number: 18601
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: Authentic Jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by stb_steeler View Post
25 seems a bit for one jersey.....
You mean for the jersey or shipping ? IMO , it's ok if one turns out to be $25 As to buy one ,$25 plus $25 shipping fee is too costy
micraydim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:35 AM   #22
micraydim
Draft Prospect
 
micraydim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 124
Member Number: 18601
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: Authentic Jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by stb_steeler View Post
25 seems a bit for one jersey.....
You mean for the jersey or shipping ? IMO , it's ok if one turns out to be $25 As to buy one ,$25 plus $25 shipping fee is too costy
micraydim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 12:30 PM   #23
terribletowel17
Water Boy
 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 5
Member Number: 18966
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Authentic Jerseys

thats where i ordered mine from weiketrade, and the quality is great, about to order some more...cant beat the price $50 for a jersey...and if you order 10 its free shipping so it will come out to only $25 a piece

im thinking about ordering 10 now cause my friends all want one, but i have read online some horror stories of you paying for ten but receiving 6 and one of the six wont be what you ordered or something...can anyone validate this? has anyone here actually ordered 10 at one time before from weiketrade?

or should i be the guinea pig for everyone lol
terribletowel17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 05:04 PM   #24
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter
 
stb_steeler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pa
Posts: 3,567
Gender: Male
Member Number: 14315
Thanks: 173
Thanked 313 Times in 183 Posts
Default Re: Authentic Jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by micraydim View Post
You mean for the jersey or shipping ? IMO , it's ok if one turns out to be $25 As to buy one ,$25 plus $25 shipping fee is too costy
Yeah meant shipping.........25 for a jersey even if a fake isnt to bad....
__________________

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:10 AM   #25
micraydim
Draft Prospect
 
micraydim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 124
Member Number: 18601
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: Authentic Jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel17 View Post
thats where i ordered mine from weiketrade, and the quality is great, about to order some more...cant beat the price $50 for a jersey...and if you order 10 its free shipping so it will come out to only $25 a piece

im thinking about ordering 10 now cause my friends all want one, but i have read online some horror stories of you paying for ten but receiving 6 and one of the six wont be what you ordered or something...can anyone validate this? has anyone here actually ordered 10 at one time before from weiketrade?

or should i be the guinea pig for everyone lol
anyway , the service there not so bad , My friend recommend this webiste so i bought there . they said if you place one order for 10 , if some of the jerseys on your order are out of stock , they would confirm with you if you are wiling to get a replacement or just have a refund .You would enjoy priority there ,since they wouldnt pay for losing a big cusomer ,haha
micraydim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:04 AM   #26
micraydim
Draft Prospect
 
micraydim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 124
Member Number: 18601
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: Authentic Jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by stb_steeler View Post
Yeah meant shipping.........25 for a jersey even if a fake isnt to bad....
haha , would rather buy ten to get free shipping
micraydim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:22 PM   #27
55BaileyFan
Starter
 
55BaileyFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 645
Member Number: 13479
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Authentic Jerseys

I have a source that gets me the authentics (sewn sleeves and all) with the Reebok tags and are not fakes...and I get them for dirt cheap...we are talking 20 per jersey.

pm
__________________
55BaileyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 07:15 AM   #28
micraydim
Draft Prospect
 
micraydim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 124
Member Number: 18601
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: Authentic Jerseys

if it's authentic one , count me on
micraydim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:57 AM   #29
micraydim
Draft Prospect
 
micraydim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 124
Member Number: 18601
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: Authentic Jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55BaileyFan View Post
I have a source that gets me the authentics (sewn sleeves and all) with the Reebok tags and are not fakes...and I get them for dirt cheap...we are talking 20 per jersey.

pm
Baileyfan , can you just pm me the photo for my info. thanks
micraydim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:27 AM   #30
micraydim
Draft Prospect
 
micraydim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 124
Member Number: 18601
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: Authentic Jerseys

there ?
micraydim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts