Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 11-07-2011, 02:10 PM   #21
kennygee90
Water Boy

Member Number: 19132
Default Re: Hate that Ravens fans have for the Steelers!!!

hines ward is a dirty player so he had that coming..he illegaly blocks players all the time so NO i dont feel bad for him
kennygee90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:11 PM   #22
Sixburgher
Banned

Member Number: 17648

They win and still cry like bitches about Ward. Unreal.
Sixburgher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:12 PM   #23
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennygee90 View Post
hines ward is a dirty player so he had that coming..he illegaly blocks players all the time so NO i dont feel bad for him

Didn't ask you to feel bad for him...but generally, decent fans don't wish for any injuries. It's extremely pathetic.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=1295313365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:14 PM   #24
Opt2loc
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 19028

Quote:
we actually call you shittsburgh squeelers.. but thats good to know that look at us like a bump on the road..The only reason you guys have beaten us is cause Joe Flacco had not progressed enough to where he could win games by himself..his had 4-300 yard games after only 3 before this year..things are about to change in this division cause you guys always relied on a turnover in the final minutes by flacco but his getting better while your team is still the same as last year..by next year our tight ends will be better, torrey and laquan williams would get better so those days of yall relying on shutting down our offence are almost over..either way we're good enough to beat yall this year and we'll prove it in January.. and its about time we wiped out hines ward ugly smile off his face lmao..2nd time this year we rocked his world..he went from dancing in the stars to seeing stars..and also please dont rely on our pass rush to be that horrible next game.
I like ribbing just like the next guy. I like to dish it out because I can take it, it's fun.

Dude, being happy that a player got a head injury is nothing to be happy about.
I hate the sqeelers and I get sick of all the excuses their fans come up with why they got swept by us. I can't stand Whines Hard but I will never cheer an injury.

Bad karma man.
Opt2loc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:14 PM   #25
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixburgher View Post
They win and still cry like bitches about Ward. Unreal.
It's also unreal when some of them tout how their team plays clean, hard football...and then cheer for the dirty plays. Funny how that works.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=1295313365
Old 11-07-2011, 02:22 PM   #26
kennygee90
Water Boy

dont get me wrong, i dont want any long term injuries on hines ward, i was just hopin we would knock him out for the game.. but i hope he's fine now..I just made this thread to show the HATRED that both the fan bases on our teams have for each other which makes this such a great rivalry! if yall beat us in January i'll be right here to give you props and hate on your team even more
Old 11-07-2011, 02:25 PM   #27
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opt2loc View Post
I like ribbing just like the next guy. I like to dish it out because I can take it, it's fun.

Dude, being happy that a player got a head injury is nothing to be happy about.
I hate the sqeelers and I get sick of all the excuses their fans come up with why they got swept by us. I can't stand Whines Hard but I will never cheer an injury.

Bad karma man.
That's the way to be (and yes, that's the way I know the majority of you are).

I absolutely LOVE to hate you guys. All of you. I adore this rivalry. It makes me feel like I need heart medication (at least) twice a year...but I love it.

Love the hard hitting style of both teams...it's what footballs about. But for the love of God...we're not Oakland or Philthy fans. Injuries are to be expected between these two teams...but I never, ever hope or cheer for anything serious.

Old 11-07-2011, 02:28 PM   #28
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Quote:
dont get me wrong, i dont want any long term injuries on hines ward, i was just hopin we would knock him out for the game.. but i hope he's fine now..I just made this thread to show the HATRED that both the fan bases on our teams have for each other which makes this such a great rivalry! if yall beat us in January i'll be right here to give you props and hate on your team even more
It's cool man...I get it. I know you guys hate him with a passion. You are getting me on a really bitchy day though.

Concussions are tricky. Most of the time, you can recover from them fairly quick. Then you have guys who just get one too many and their brain is mush. It's not a pretty thing to watch.

Old 11-07-2011, 02:35 PM   #29
kennygee90
Water Boy

one thing both fan bases have in common is one of our teams gotta wipe the floor with aaron rodgers and the overhyped packers..I hate that team and the way ESPN are hyping them up...
Old 11-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #30
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Quote:
one thing both fan bases have in common is one of our teams gotta wipe the floor with aaron rodgers and the overhyped packers..I hate that team and the way ESPN are hyping them up...
****. Yes.

And it sucks...I used to always like the Packers. A lot. Now I just want to punch my cat every time I hear the word Rodgers (thank God my daughter is out of the Mr. Rodgers phase, right?).

They're undefeated and all...so I know it's to be expected. But I like the underdogs (unless that underdog is playing us)...and they aren't that anymore. So now I just get nauseous.