Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 11-09-2011, 01:47 PM   #21
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 2,148 Times in 863 Posts
Default Re: NFL.com "SHAME REPORT" Harbaugh Gatorade bath....

Old 11-09-2011, 02:41 PM   #22
FanSince72
Team Owner

Member Number: 17502
Thanked 2,129 Times in 914 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
hey why stop at confetti, maybe they needed to break out cases of roman candles and make their own fireworks show, while giving harbaugh his 'i won a game that put me 1 game ahead of the steelers in week 9' trophy
They're just a 1/2 game ahead.

Guess that means a smaller trophy (or maybe just a liter of Gatorade?)
FanSince72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:42 PM   #23
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 14315

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opt2loc View Post
Unless your a squeeler fan it's a non issue. It was funny but you have blown it up to be the story of the week. I guess beyond blaming the refs you have nothing else but the Gator shower to hang on to so you feel better about yourselves and your team. Enjoy!!!!!
I have blown nothing up......I didnt make it the story of the week....Your classless team did. Besides i cant help it that all the media is showing this garbage footage of the gator splash, its not my fault or any other Steelers fan on this board. Where do u see a post of mine blaming the Refs?.... I blame the loss on my own team no one else!, so dont go saying Steeler fan blames it on this or that, were not all the same.....The only reason i commented on this subject is because of people like bobby always thinks he knows everyone better than himself.

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:49 PM   #24
Opt2loc
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 19028

Quote:
Originally Posted by stb_steeler View Post
I have blown nothing up......I didnt make it the story of the week....Your classless team did. Besides i cant help it that all the media is showing this garbage footage of the gator splash, its not my fault or any other Steelers fan on this board. Where do u see a post of mine blaming the Refs?.... I blame the loss on my own team no one else!, so dont go saying Steeler fan blames it on this or that, were not all the same.....The only reason i commented on this subject is because of people like bobby always thinks he knows everyone better than himself.
I apologize, it did seem like I singled you out. I meant that a lot of fans have done that. It's all over these threads. A couple of the veterans on here have commented about the ref blaming.
Opt2loc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:57 PM   #25
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opt2loc View Post
I apologize, it did seem like I singled you out. I meant that a lot of fans have done that. It's all over these threads. A couple of the veterans on here have commented about the ref blaming.
Dude i have partied with Ravens fans at Heinz field a few times and we all had good times reguardless of who won. Im not usually a trash talker or do i make predictions. I enjoy the game the way it was meant to be. I admit i can be a criticizer some times, but if you were here for the bobby days ya would know what im talking about...lol

Old 11-09-2011, 03:04 PM   #26
FanSince72
Team Owner

Member Number: 17502
Thanked 2,129 Times in 914 Posts

Note to Ratbird fans:

You wanna brag about something -- beat us in the playoffs.

Do that, and you've got something to spread your feathers about.
But until that happens whatever you say is just hot air.

Oh and for the record:

Since you guys were invented in '95, you have been to the playoffs 7 times and surprisingly managed to win a SB (but then,even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while, right?).

Meanwhile, in the same time frame, we "Squealers" have been to the playoffs 11 times, (and beat YOUR sorry asses there 3 times) and we got to FOUR SB's and won two of them.

Now THAT is something to brag about.

(I think I'll go out and get some Gatorade myself}
FanSince72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 03:15 PM   #27
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanSince72 View Post
Note to Ratbird fans:

You wanna brag about something -- beat us in the playoffs.

Do that, and you've got something to spread your feathers about.
But until that happens whatever you say is just hot air.

Oh and for the record:

Since you guys were invented in '95, you have been to the playoffs 7 times and surprisingly managed to win a SB (but then,even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while, right?).

Meanwhile, in the same time frame, we "Squealers" have been to the playoffs 11 times, (and beat YOUR sorry asses there 3 times) and we got to FOUR SB's and won two of them.

Now THAT is something to brag about.

(I think I'll go out and get some Gatorade myself}
Damn dude, u and your Gatorade.........

Old 11-09-2011, 03:40 PM   #28
FattyBeanDip
Banned

Member Number: 19153

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
That doesn't really make what he's saying any less true though. Only thing he should have added was the Tomlin mistake with the FG....but that's more of a c'mon man type of thing instead of a point and laugh type of thing. Well...I guess there are people who would point and laugh, but whatever lol.

At any rate, it still shows a lack of character and if the Ravens miss or lose in the playoffs, it will make fantastic blooper reel material. Harbaugh should have his team focused year in and year out on getting to and winning a SB, not beating the Steelers. All that Gatorade bath proved was that their heads are in the wrong place.
I'll take any fun or poking at Harbaugh any day of the week vs Tomlin's atrocious and COSTLY FG blundering. On coachong alone for the Ravens game, I'd give Harbaugh an A+ and Tomlin a D-. Just plain unacceptable coaching mistake. Period. Hopefully he learned a big lesson, and won't make a similar mistake that costs you guys another big game.

Yep... glad as hell we have Harbaugh! He finally figured out the right formula to sweep the Steelers didn't he? Crap, I'm going to be looking forward to that series sweep for YEAR TO COME! heh heh
FattyBeanDip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:11 PM   #29
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,474 Times in 1,147 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by FattyBeanDip View Post
I'll take any fun or poking at Harbaugh any day of the week vs Tomlin's atrocious and COSTLY FG blundering. On coachong alone for the Ravens game, I'd give Harbaugh an A+ and Tomlin a D-. Just plain unacceptable coaching mistake. Period. Hopefully he learned a big lesson, and won't make a similar mistake that costs you guys another big game.

Yep... glad as hell we have Harbaugh! He finally figured out the right formula to sweep the Steelers didn't he? Crap, I'm going to be looking forward to that series sweep for YEAR TO COME! heh heh
You know, even Marvin Lewis figured out how to sweep the Steelers once too.

Using that as a reason as to why you're glad as hell to have him is just sad, and only furthers the point that the Ravens and their fans are literally obsessed with the Steelers.

Meanwhile, the Steelers, Tomlin and the teams fans are obsessed with winning SB's. You guys are sounding more and more like Bengals fans every day, with their declarations that there would be a "changing of the guard" in the AFC North after '05 and '09. Just pathetic.
Old 11-09-2011, 04:36 PM   #30
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FattyBeanDip View Post
Yep... glad as hell we have Harbaugh! He finally figured out the right formula to sweep the Steelers didn't he?
Too bad he can't figure out those pesky Titans and Jaguars though.... them being the major powerhouses that they are and all. You do realize that there are 30 other teams in the league to contend with, right?

Ooops! I guess you can't answer that!

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is online now   Reply With Quote