Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 11-09-2011, 10:33 AM   #21
Stallion
Water Boy

Member Number: 18891
Default Re: Offensive Pass Interference, Torrey Smith!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtowndrunkard View Post
That call likely has decided the division champ. That's just a fact. 1 horrible call by the refs and the Ravens will likely win the division because of it. Yet there's no out rage from anyone?

I don't care if you are a steeler fan or not. Other then Raven fan, the rest of the NFL should be irate that it's likely a division was decided by a ref and NOT the players on the field. That sucks no matter who you are cheering for.

Smith was wide open two plays before and luckily dropped the ball. On the final TD both players were pushing...it's Football! The problem was our D couldn't hold them on 3rd downs the entire game and the 80 yards they gave up prior to the final TD pass.
Stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 03:40 PM   #22
FattyBeanDip
Banned

Member Number: 19153

Smith was basically held up and down 2 plays prior and *still* almost made the circus catch in the end zone with some remarkable concentration, so I'd stop all your lame crying and just take the big, fat loss and suck it up. That prior play would have been flagged without any question for offensive pass interference had the official seen it. Torrey Smith displayed some real veteran play for a rookie just shaking it off, getting out there and getting it done. Doesn't cry like a baby like Roethlisberger or Shampoo Boy just because the receiver rubbed up against their jersey and made a play. Smith made an outstanding play, you guys lost like dogs ... just suck it up and move on.
FattyBeanDip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 03:58 PM   #23
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,927 Times in 779 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FattyBeanDip View Post
Smith was basically held up and down 2 plays prior and *still* almost made the circus catch in the end zone with some remarkable concentration, so I'd stop all your lame crying and just take the big, fat loss and suck it up. That prior play would have been flagged without any question for offensive pass interference had the official seen it. Torrey Smith displayed some real veteran play for a rookie just shaking it off, getting out there and getting it done. Doesn't cry like a baby like Roethlisberger or Shampoo Boy just because the receiver rubbed up against their jersey and made a play. Smith made an outstanding play, you guys lost like dogs ... just suck it up and move on.
How can we move on when you pricks feel the need to make new user-names and come out of the woodwork to keep egging on the subject? In MY mind, the loss is over and done with, this isn't the first time we lost to your guys in the midst of the PLETHORA of owning you. It's mostly the way you acted afterwards and the traffic coming from Rat fans like you that's igniting the same old arguments. As I said, keep chirping and keep feeling the need to pound your chest here while you can because this won't be the last you see of us. It just isn't so we'll see if you show your big mouths after round III when we take care of you when it counts. Until then, all you ass's should be banned, just how your pathetic boards would ban us if we resulted into trolling 3 days after the game.
Old 11-09-2011, 04:09 PM   #24
FattyBeanDip
Banned

Member Number: 19153

Damn ... I must have hit a nerve.

Dude, don't be so bitter, I'm merely stating what happened in the game. No need to get all hot and bothered about it. It's just a game after all, eh?

Btw - funny about winning when it counts. Hate to be the one to inform you ... but getting swept in the division against your arch rival and having to play on their home turf if you're lucky enough to get there - *counts*.

Roethlisberger isn't on record as saying ravens stadium is his absolute least favorite place to play football for nothing.

Plus I just have to admit it ... seeing all those pathetic, over-priced terrible towels go limp and 65 thousand screaming fans go silent in the very same instant was absolutely spectacular! Too bad we won't be able to see that again this season.

See you guys in January (unless you get knocked off) in Baltimore!
FattyBeanDip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:15 PM   #25
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,441 Times in 1,137 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

Dude, don't be so bitter, I'm merely stating what happened in the game. No need to get all hot and bothered about it. It's just a game after all, eh?

Btw - funny about winning when it counts. Hate to be the one to inform you ... but getting swept in the division against your arch rival and having to play on their home turf if you're lucky enough to get there - *counts*.

Roethlisberger isn't on record as saying ravens stadium is his absolute least favorite place to play football for nothing.

Plus I just have to admit it ... seeing all those pathetic, over-priced terrible towels go limp and 65 thousand screaming fans go silent in the very same instant was absolutely spectacular! Too bad we won't be able to see that again this season.

Yeah...it really counts in the long run! If it counted that much, the Ravens would have won the SB in '06.

At any rate, your troll ass is banned. You guys really need to get a life already.
Old 11-09-2011, 04:24 PM   #26
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 14315

God.....i thought the Bungles,Browns,Seadawg fans were bad, but some of these people signing up to the board just to rub it in is really classy.......

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:28 PM   #27
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,927 Times in 779 Posts

Quote:

Hit a nerve? What? Finally admitting your stay here is to do nothing but to troll? You're here to talk about the game then go onto say how wonderful it was to see those "pathetic" towels go limp? What a goon! Worst poster ever. Again, keep thumping your chest like you have the division won! You don't you dumbass's!

The Steelers are FAR from eliminated out of the division race just yet. It's not nerve-hitting, just trying to wake you pathetic's up by bringing it to your attention that your entire rotten fanbase can be the one's silenced and completely embarrassed and butt hurt if the Ravens teams that lost to the Titans and Jaguars show up!

Glad to see all you Ratturd fans coming out of the woodwork to finally feel what it's like to beat us. I'm happy we are as important as anything to you guys within the NFL! Shows how much of a b!tch you really are to us. Fortunately for us, there's still room later on down the road to knock you off your hot-air balloon's and the pedestal you've just created for yourselves because it'll be so hilarious to see you Rat's fall right back off your temporary high-horse and claim embarrassment. This sweep was nothing but a fluke & the Ravens and their fans' actions over a middle-season win proves how tormented you really are by us.
Old 11-09-2011, 04:29 PM   #28
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stb_steeler View Post
God.....i thought the Bungles,Browns,Seadawg fans were bad, but some of these people signing up to the board just to rub it in is really classy.......
Cut them some slack, stb. It breaks up the monotony of them rubbing their own pussies now that they actually have something they are not used to.... a win against the Steelers.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:32 PM   #29
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,441 Times in 1,137 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful

I almost feel bad for some of them. Lowering themselves to the standards of Bengals and Browns fans must suck ass.
Old 11-09-2011, 04:40 PM   #30
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
I almost feel bad for some of them. Lowering themselves to the standards of Bengals and Browns fans must suck ass.
I thought Ravens fans WERE Browns fans?!?

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote