Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 11-12-2011, 09:36 PM   #1
Brett Cottrell
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 18842
Default Tico the Steeler Dog's Week 10 Picks

If he could bet, I'd be broke. If he could grow a Keisel beard, he'd be a canine God.

http://brettcottrell.blogspot.com/20...-10-picks.html

Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals
Ryan Clark, you keep doing what you do. Roger Goodell needs to go fishing with Fredo. Bad week to be a Bengal, but then, it always is. Steelers win big.

Oakland Raiders at San Diego Chargers
This pick is late. Better late than pregnant. And better anything or anybody than Norv Turner.

Tennessee Titans at Carolina Panthers
Tennessee and Carolina? In what? A hillbilly bowl? Fans of the winning team will receive a complimentary banjo and picture of Ned Beatty.

Houston Texans at Tampa Bay BuccaneersIf we sell Texas to China, we can get rid of our debt AND Texas at the same time! Write your member of Congress today. Buccaneers by 10.

Washington Redskins at Miami Mahi Mahi
Mike Shanahanís face is so tense and tightly stretched itís beginning to look like Jerry Jonesí reconstructed nightmare. Thatís bad company. The Fish by 3.

Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts
If this game is televised in your viewing area, shoot your television. Colts will win, and the only happy person will be Jim Caldwell.

Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs
Tim-Timminy Tim-Timminy Tim Tim, Teree! Tim Tebowís your qb and thatís just scary!
Chiefs by 10.

Buffalo Bills at Dallas Cowboys
Watching Dallas suck so badly is as good as eating twenty-seven pounds of liver. Maybe better. Bills by 10.

New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons
If I can ever catch a Falcon, Iíll tear off its feathers and eat its tasty meat. Saintís probably donít taste good Ė well, at least without sinner-gravy. Saints by 7.

St. Louis Rams at Cleveland Browns
Which is greater: the number of wins the Browns will get this year or the pounds of krill in Mike Holmgrenís mustache? Rams by 8.

Baltimore Ravens at Seattle Seahawks
I hate the Ravens, but I hate Pete Carrollís hair more. Ravens by 7.

New York Giants at San Francisco Forty-Niners
If Harbaugh gets lippy after his team loses, Coughlin will smack him back to Stanford. Giants by 5.

Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears
Donkey Kong Suh and Brian Urlacher. Thatís good football. They could be Steelers. Iím just saying. Bears by 5.

New England Patriots at New York Jets
Romeo, oh Romeo! Wherefore art thou, Romeo! When you return, bring the defense with you. Jets in a laugher.

Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers
The Packers beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl, so that makes me hate them. But, Iím not stupid. Packers by 10.

Arizona Cardinals at Philadelphia Eagles
I shared a kennel at the Washington Area Rescue League with some of Mike Vickís dogs. Cardinals by 456,000.
Brett Cottrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:51 PM   #2
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 3,467 Times in 1,561 Posts
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Tico the Steeler Dog's Week 10 Picks

If Tico has his way, the Eagles won't be productive this year. So far, he's had his way.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:02 AM   #3
casteeler
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 15446

Another great article, but why all the hate Micheal Vicks way?..... Oh that's right is the most overrated player in NFL history AND he murders dogs, why did Goodell allow your sorry a** back in the league?
casteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:40 AM   #4
Steeler4life1972
Banned

Member Number: 17121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Cottrell View Post

If he could bet, I'd be broke. If he could grow a Keisel beard, he'd be a canine God.

http://brettcottrell.blogspot.com/20...-10-picks.html

Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals
Ryan Clark, you keep doing what you do. Roger Goodell needs to go fishing with Fredo. Bad week to be a Bengal, but then, it always is. Steelers win big.

Oakland Raiders at San Diego Chargers
This pick is late. Better late than pregnant. And better anything or anybody than Norv Turner.

Tennessee Titans at Carolina Panthers
Tennessee and Carolina? In what? A hillbilly bowl? Fans of the winning team will receive a complimentary banjo and picture of Ned Beatty.

Houston Texans at Tampa Bay BuccaneersIf we sell Texas to China, we can get rid of our debt AND Texas at the same time! Write your member of Congress today. Buccaneers by 10.

Washington Redskins at Miami Mahi Mahi
Mike Shanahanís face is so tense and tightly stretched itís beginning to look like Jerry Jonesí reconstructed nightmare. Thatís bad company. The Fish by 3.

Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts
If this game is televised in your viewing area, shoot your television. Colts will win, and the only happy person will be Jim Caldwell.

Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs
Tim-Timminy Tim-Timminy Tim Tim, Teree! Tim Tebowís your qb and thatís just scary!
Chiefs by 10.

Buffalo Bills at Dallas Cowboys
Watching Dallas suck so badly is as good as eating twenty-seven pounds of liver. Maybe better. Bills by 10.

New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons
If I can ever catch a Falcon, Iíll tear off its feathers and eat its tasty meat. Saintís probably donít taste good Ė well, at least without sinner-gravy. Saints by 7.

St. Louis Rams at Cleveland Browns
Which is greater: the number of wins the Browns will get this year or the pounds of krill in Mike Holmgrenís mustache? Rams by 8.

Baltimore Ravens at Seattle Seahawks
I hate the Ravens, but I hate Pete Carrollís hair more. Ravens by 7.

New York Giants at San Francisco Forty-Niners
If Harbaugh gets lippy after his team loses, Coughlin will smack him back to Stanford. Giants by 5.

Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears
Donkey Kong Suh and Brian Urlacher. Thatís good football. They could be Steelers. Iím just saying. Bears by 5.

New England Patriots at New York Jets
Romeo, oh Romeo! Wherefore art thou, Romeo! When you return, bring the defense with you. Jets in a laugher.

Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers
The Packers beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl, so that makes me hate them. But, Iím not stupid. Packers by 10.

Arizona Cardinals at Philadelphia Eagles
I shared a kennel at the Washington Area Rescue League with some of Mike Vickís dogs. Cardinals by 456,000.
awesome!!! love the dog...i had 2 labs...best breed ever and good football analysts!!!
Steeler4life1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:25 AM   #5
Brett Cottrell
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 18842

I don't know if he's a good football analyst, but he is a fun one.
Brett Cottrell is offline   Reply With Quote