Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 11-13-2011, 08:47 PM   #11
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792
Default Re: Ravens Forums

How foolish the gatorade bath was. That would have been like the Steelers dousing Tomlin after beating the Pats 2 weeks ago. I personally would have been embarassed if we had done that. Ravens falling flat on their face is almost as good as a Steeler win.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:34 AM   #12
Big Daddy Beast
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 19145

I just perused a few of them for the first time. Damn, Cameron is hated as much there as Arians is here. Kind of funny seeing Harbaugh questioned as being the right HC or not. Especially the chimes of "We got the wrong Harbaugh."
Old 11-14-2011, 11:58 AM   #13
Curtain_of_Steel
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 11678
My Mood: Amazed

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/media..._Seahawks.aspx

Got to listen to the press conference. First off they cut out all the questions and its piece mealed together in typically raven fashion.

Fingerpointing on Turnovers, thats always good for team unity.

Flacoo stating he "thought" they moved the ball pretty well? 300 yards of total offense is not moving th eball pretty well when you pass the ball 50 plus times you idiot!

Coach finger points on TO's, Flacoo states TO's, Dickson who didnt have a TO comes out and says TO's. Come on flacco, stand up and shoulder the blame like Ben does in a tough loss.
That is why you dont have the contract yet.
Curtain_of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 12:07 PM   #14
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398

Quote:
Hey this is the NFL
Wow that's some damn good insight right there!

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 12:29 PM   #15
Uncle T
Water Boy

Member Number: 19171

I live about 20 minutes outside of Baltimore, and you would not have believed the local media's/fan base's celebration over their win over the Steelers. Even weather forcasters were talking about the game 3 days after it was over: "Another beautiful day outside, and it would be beautiful regardless with that big win over the Steelers!" I came to work Monday to find pictures of the final TD pass on my cubicle and a line of people waiting to gloat.

Today? "Fire Harbaugh" and "Fire Cameron" and "David Reed should be cut." My favorite was a co-worker who swears that the Ravens won't even make the playoffs this year when 4 days ago he was ready to shop for Super Bowl tickets.

I spent my first 22 years living right outside of Pittsburgh, and there is no comparing the two fanbases. The Ravens fans would rather root against the Steelers than root for the Ravens.
Uncle T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:37 PM   #16
Curtain_of_Steel
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 11678
My Mood: Amazed

So the fans have no trouble at all with keeping Flacco? lol

I think Harbaugh and flacco are related as they have the exact same views. Similar to that of Norv Turner and Rivers.
Curtain_of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 02:27 PM   #17
Uncle T
Water Boy

Member Number: 19171

The fans and media here rarely blame Flacco...it's always Cam Cameron's fault. They've spent so much time and effort into building up "Joe Cool" that they don't want to admit that he's been average or a little worse than average for almost this entire season.

When I bring up how Flacco is rated in the bottom 1/3 of the league, they are quick to blame the playcalling, the wideouts, and the line. With that said, through my experiences down here over the last several years, if the Ravens lose next week and then again to the 49ers, they will turn on him, too.
Uncle T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:11 PM   #18
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle T View Post
The fans and media here rarely blame Flacco...it's always Cam Cameron's fault. They've spent so much time and effort into building up "Joe Cool" that they don't want to admit that he's been average or a little worse than average for almost this entire season.

When I bring up how Flacco is rated in the bottom 1/3 of the league, they are quick to blame the playcalling, the wideouts, and the line. With that said, through my experiences down here over the last several years, if the Ravens lose next week and then again to the 49ers, they will turn on him, too.
I feel you, Uncle T. I live about an hour away from Baltimore in Southern York County, PA and I had my fill of Raven fan gloating after the sweep. I listen to a lot of 105.7 The Fan from Baltimore and they are about ready for another Kool-Aid party..... of the Jim Jones variety!

I hear them blame Flacco too, but Cameron definitely gets the lion's share of the criticism. I don't get it. Ben overcomes his mediocre O.C. on a weekly basis. If "Joe Cool" is such the elite QB Ravens fans envision him, then why can't he overcome his? Seems to me he should be able to step up and get the damn job done against bottom feeder teams like the Jags and Seahags. He's their Neil O'Donnell.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 03:26 PM   #19
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
I feel you, Uncle T. I live about an hour away from Baltimore in Southern York County, PA and I had my fill of Raven fan gloating after the sweep. I listen to a lot of 105.7 The Fan from Baltimore and they are about ready for another Kool-Aid party..... of the Jim Jones variety!

I hear them blame Flacco too, but Cameron definitely gets the lion's share of the criticism. I don't get it. Ben overcomes his mediocre O.C. on a weekly basis. If "Joe Cool" is such the elite QB Ravens fans envision him, then why can't he overcome his? Seems to me he should be able to step up and get the damn job done against bottom feeder teams like the Jags and Seahags. He's their Neil O'Donnell.
That's impossible! Even O'Donnell went to the SB!

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote