Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 12-17-2011, 09:59 AM   #11
harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 7,966 Times in 3,375 Posts
Default Re: Too Much Raven Hatred By Steeler Fans?

why does it seem like every Ravens troll who starts writing about new era's sounds like a 12 year old.
Old 12-17-2011, 10:05 AM   #12
Drizztbob
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 4294

Wow....typical Ravens fan. You blow your load that you beat us twice in one year, which of course isn't as sweet as a real sweep (see last year), and then you think your season is wrapped up and you are going to win forever. YOU LOST TO SEATTLE. YOU LOST TO TENNESSE. YOU LOST TO JAX. YOU SNUCK BY ARIZONA....Do you really think that your team is capable of going anywhere with a rap sheet like that? Let alone beat us in the playoffs where they have proven time and time again to be choke artists?

Get real bro. So typical in that city when you get a few wins under your belt you think it's trash talk time, but when your team needs you the most and you're losing game after game, your kind are no where to be seen. Just look at attendance in your stadiums when you are below 500.

Talk to me when you have some semblence of NFL history under your belt.
Old 12-17-2011, 11:06 AM   #13
skinart82
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 3485

The ratbirds and the ratbird fans are useless to me. Thug team, whiney QB that wishes he was half as good as Ben, jackass for a coach, disgusting city full of disgusting fans. They will never have the history or respect that the Pittsburgh Steelers have!
skinart82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 11:07 AM   #14
DanRooney
Head Coach

Member Number: 16248

zZzzz
Old 12-17-2011, 11:09 AM   #15
skinart82
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 3485

When you lose in the playoffs nobody remembers what you did in the regular season, so I'd stop trying to talk such a big game, ratbird.
skinart82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 11:36 AM   #16
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 14315

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenn1968 View Post
Well let's look at what's happened this year.

First Game Baltimore Beats Steelers Into Submission, 35-7.
Second Game
Ravens beat Steelers 23-20 at Heinz, Joe Flacco finds Torrey Smith for 26 yard TD pass with 8 Seconds to Go.

The Ravens whipped you guys twice, the first time so convincingly that they left no doubt who has the better team.

Then when the Steelers and their fans thought they would get some measure of revenge by squeaking by the Ravens at Heinz, Joe leads his team down for the game winning TD, and you could have heard a pin drop at Heinz! Steelers get burned for two TD passes to Torrey in the same drive, he dropped the first one and then he gets open again and Joe Flacco burns you with 8 seconds to go. 8 SECONDS! What a great receiver, getting open twice like that and what a big time throw by Joe Flacco.

Joe gave the Steelers a taste of a bitter defeat at the hands of the Ravens when they thought they had the game won and were prematurely celebrating. Don't count your chickes before they are hatched. There is no doubt in my mind the Ravens now have a better team. The Ravens have seriously damaged the Steelers chances of getting to the Super Bowl by handling the Steelers twice. If not for the Ravens handling the Steelers then Pittsburgh has the division, a first round bye,, and home field throughout the playoffs wrapped up.

The Steelers can now know how the Ravens fans felt last year when we were tied but knew that we would not have the home field advantage in the playoffs. Only the Steelers deserve to hit the road for the playoffs, because they lost both of your games to the Ravens this year. Not so with the Ravens last year because Joe Flacco burned the Steelers last year too for a winning TD in the last minute at Heinz. Two years in a row.

The times of Pittsburgh coming out ahead of Baltimore are over, past, and not happening again. We've proven that this year with the two "L"s we handed the Steelers! And if we meet the STeelers again in the playoffs we'll beat them again. It will be in Baltimore and the Steelers completely collapsed there in the 09/11 game. Ravens will not lose at home.

Oh and as for the Ravens losing to San Diego and the Steelers moving ahead, forget it. I will grant their is an outside chance the Ravens lose that game, but even if they do and the Steelers go ahead by half a game how long will that last? The Steelers will lose to San Francisco, with or without Ben. Harbaugh isn't going to let his brother down, no way the 49ers lose at home.

Oh one more thing, because this will probably be my last post before I am banned. (I know the mods on these Steeler forums ban people for little to no reason, if they are ravens fans). Harrison deserved to be suspended and it should have been for more than one game. This guy has caused injury to opposing players with his helmet hits, and I think the Steelers organization encourages this type of play more than other NFL teams. Look, Heinz Ward was voted the dirtiest player in the NFL by other NFL players and how many times has Harrison been fined?

I know Pittsburgh fans hate the Ravens far more than the other way around. Look at a typical Steelers forum before a Ravens game and there is talk about bountys on Ravens players and how nice it would be to see Joe Flacco or Ray Lewis or Suggs or Torrey Smith or Ray Rice carried off the field. Pittsburgh fans are used to this type of hard hitting play well look what happened to those players in the 70's with their concussions, the long term effects, how about that? The trash talk is much worse on the Steelers forums than the Ravens.

Don't think the NFL is biased against the Steelers with these fines and suspensions. The truth is that the NFL executives who make these decisions are far more objective than Steeler fans or the Steeler organization. It seems some Steeler fans want their team to win at all costs and they don't care if Rodgers gets a concussion or if Colt McCoy gets a concussion so long as the Steelers come out ahead. That is not the way the game is now, the times have changes and this type of play will no longer be tolerated. If the Steelers and Tomlin encourage this type of play there will be more fines and suspensions and I can even see suspensions in the playoffs.

The years of frustration for Baltimore fans are now over. As Coach Harbaugh said after we won in Pittsburgh, this one is for all the Baltimore fans who jumped in joy while watching their TV's when Flacco hit that winning TD pass to Tory with 8 seconds to go. A new era has begun, and the Baltimore Ravens have taken their rightful spot at the the top. Baltimore > Pittsburgh, how sweet it is!
If i had a dollar for everytime a ratbird troll comes here, id be rich!.....So you got it all figured out do ya?....You make it sound like the era of the Steelers are over and the Ravens will dominate the division from now on, get over yourself. Ones like you come here and spew your nonsense like your team has it all wrapped up already (amazing).You talk about our team suspensions as if you love the idea!...The only reason you like that idea is because you know if some of the Steelers players are out it gives other teams a better chance of winning. Id almost bet your not even a Ravens fan, just some retard trying to get noticed....Man i wish this board would create some kind of common sense test before being able to register.....

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 11:36 AM   #17
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

Oh you silly little Ravens fan...you're not going to get banned. Next time you want to start a trollish thread though, please have the courtesy to put it in the Blast Furnace so we talk trash properly. Saves me the hassle of having to move it (which is what I'm doing).

Now, have at it folks. No holds barred.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 11:37 AM   #18
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

P.S. Hope you feel better after that pointless rant.

Season isn't over yet, and despite two gatorade baths, your team hasn't won jack shit yet.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 11:40 AM   #19
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,124 Times in 2,631 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenn1968 View Post
The years of frustration for Baltimore fans are now over. As Coach Harbaugh said after we won in Pittsburgh, this one is for all the Baltimore fans who jumped in joy while watching their TV's when Flacco hit that winning TD pass to Tory with 8 seconds to go. A new era has begun, and the Baltimore Ravens have taken their rightful spot at the the top. Baltimore > Pittsburgh, how sweet it is!

most of us dont hate you. infact we love laughing at you,

much like the one crazy monkey in the zoo who eats its own feces and flings it at visitors. no matter how sick, wrong, and utterly appalling it is...

we still laugh. but that doesnt mean we still wouldnt want to punt that monkey half way across its cage.

hatred is such a strong word.
Old 12-17-2011, 01:49 PM   #20
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 3,489 Times in 1,568 Posts
My Mood: Tired

I have noticed that that's all you Ravens talk about, to be honest. Not once have I seen a forum board without at least 3 threads concerning the Steelers, even in the offseason. You guys have us in the back of your head, and you should. We'll crush your dreams and break your hearts in January. AGAIN.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is offline   Reply With Quote