Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Bucs

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 28, 1:00 PM
FOX

Old 01-05-2012, 01:02 AM   #11
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 4,222 Times in 1,849 Posts
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: So......apparantly Bronco fans HATE us

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
well you can't say they don't know football...oh wait.. i guess you can...
Howie Long the raider? LMAO.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 01:03 AM   #12
Tebow15Time
Water Boy

Member Number: 20414

On behalf of the dignified members of that very forum I'll say that we don't all hate you. Furthermore good game this Sunday
Tebow15Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 01:06 AM   #13
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 4,222 Times in 1,849 Posts
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebow15Time View Post
On behalf of the dignified members of that very forum I'll say that we don't all hate you. Furthermore good game this Sunday
Those of you who do hate us are probably just a little angry about the last time we met in the playoffs. It's cool. Good luck, but not to much!

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 01:10 AM   #14
Tebow15Time
Water Boy

Member Number: 20414

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayz101 View Post
Those of you who do hate us are probably just a little angry about the last time we met in the playoffs. It's cool. Good luck, but not to much!
Don't get too offended a lot of Denver Broncos fans hate Denver Broncos fans. Don't think that's possible check out some of the threads, you'd be shocked at some of the Tebow threads.
Tebow15Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 01:14 AM   #15
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 5,165 Times in 1,933 Posts

Quote:
Don't get too offended a lot of Denver Broncos fans hate Denver Broncos fans. Don't think that's possible check out some of the threads, you'd be shocked at some of the Tebow threads.
Same goes on here. Check out the stickied "The Fire Arians Thread ".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 01:21 AM   #16
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,542 Times in 633 Posts

The sad thing is, and I don't want to pump up the Ratbirds and their fans, but I look at the Ravens and their fans as pure hatred and it should be that way. It actually brings meaning to our rivalry and I appreciate the hate they have for us because it is mutual.

For the Doncos, and I hope they read this, that they are so out-classed by having the shot to play US this Sunday, that I can care two shits less about their horrendous fanbase and their pathetic team to even muster up enough to go over there and let them have it. They should shake our HANDS and thank us, Steelers fans, personally, one on one, that they have the chance to see a real team come into their house and play Sunday.

This whole Donco team is an absolute mess and joke and their fans are proving to be even dumber than they already look. Go make another billboard for an absolute shit of a player, retards.

I really don't care how big of an asshole I sound like. This is the playoffs and we are going into enemy territory. That loss from the Super Bowl still stings, and here we are having a shot at the Lombardi once again.

I hope our team feels the same way as I do because if they do, then their going to knock these guys blocks off and get ready for the Ratbirds. I don't want ANY brownie points from any other teams fans anymore, especially from a team that backed their way into the playoffs coming from a SUCK division that deserves NONE of the perks that come with a playoff birth.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:14 AM   #17
BIGNASTY91
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 18495
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
The sad thing is, and I don't want to pump up the Ratbirds and their fans, but I look at the Ravens and their fans as pure hatred and it should be that way. It actually brings meaning to our rivalry and I appreciate the hate they have for us because it is mutual.

For the Doncos, and I hope they read this, that they are so out-classed by having the shot to play US this Sunday, that I can care two shits less about their horrendous fanbase and their pathetic team to even muster up enough to go over there and let them have it. They should shake our HANDS and thank us, Steelers fans, personally, one on one, that they have the chance to see a real team come into their house and play Sunday.

This whole Donco team is an absolute mess and joke and their fans are proving to be even dumber than they already look. Go make another billboard for an absolute shit of a player, retards.

I really don't care how big of an asshole I sound like. This is the playoffs and we are going into enemy territory. That loss from the Super Bowl still stings, and here we are having a shot at the Lombardi once again.

I hope our team feels the same way as I do because if they do, then their going to knock these guys blocks off and get ready for the Ratbirds. I don't want ANY brownie points from any other teams fans anymore, especially from a team that backed their way into the playoffs coming from a SUCK division that deserves NONE of the perks that come with a playoff birth.
BIGNASTY91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:25 AM   #18
steelerschik
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 16103
My Mood: Busy

Quote:

That's a shame. I know Tebow doesn't seem all that great as a QB, but after hearing him speak so many times, I would find it extremely hard to bash that kid. Good luck Sunday and wishing the Broncos no injuries.

This isn't intended towards you, but I gotta LOL at that lame-ass "I hate the Steelers" thread over there. Sad actually. Oh and for you idiots, well the head idiot over there, that called the Steelers the most "tainted" franchise in the NFL...LOLOLOLOL!!! Oh your jealousy oozes all the way to Pittsburgh, loser! Guess you forgot the Broncos getting fined for cheating just like the Pats, oh and of course there's the cap cheating in the 90s, guess you forgot that too. Cheaters get caught and fined...ooops, since the Pats are the most tainted franchise in the NFL, guess that puts the horses right up there with them. I would hang my head in shame rooting for that cheating team! Piss off losers, go to your local community college (I'm sure Denver has to have at least one) and learn football 101 and learn a thing or two before you open your dumb-ass mouths. See ya Sunday!
steelerschik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:33 AM   #19
MDSteel15
Team President

Member Number: 8170
My Mood: Blah

Who cares? I hate John Elway! He's an overrated piece of shite! I hate the city of Denver! I can't stand Tebow and the fricking Florida Gators!(Cheerleaders are nice) I wish the mountain the stadium was built upon would crumble! Screw The Broncos annd their gay Orange Crush....
Old 01-05-2012, 07:41 AM   #20
steelfury02
Wing Kong Exchange - CEO
Supporter

Member Number: 6076
Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,983 Posts
My Mood: Fine

been there on business - not much of a football city so no shocker - same with Baltimore - they show up if they are in the playoffs - kind of reminds me of a lot of Penguins fans lol

Look into my eyes
SF Haters
steelfury02 is offline   Reply With Quote