Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 01-06-2012, 10:21 AM   #21
whitty hutton
Water Boy

Member Number: 20448
Default Re: I hardly ever agree with anything Terrell Suggs has to say, except this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddle_Of_Steel View Post
But I bet you, that is NOT what your team wants. I sure as hell know that isn't what Joe Sacko wants.....he probably still has sweaty nightmares at night with a huge #56 and #92 coming at him....

I wonder how many times Harbaugh made him watch the replay of Polamalu stripping your 2010 Superbowl hopes out of Sacko's hands on the last play of the 2010 AFCC to get them ready for this season?

That's funny, it doesnt seem to me that Flacco had any problems with any of those guys in the 2 W's since that ancient history. Were they even playing? Where was the hairball's big bad play when Flacco drove 92 yards in his house?
whitty hutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:36 AM   #22
Sixburgher
Banned

Member Number: 17648
Default Re: I hardly ever agree with anything Terrell Suggs has to say, except this.

Looks like booby jr is back again.
Sixburgher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:45 AM   #23
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,474 Times in 1,147 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixburgher View Post
Looks like booby jr is back again.
Well, unless he used a proxy server (not sure), I don't think it's him.

It does bear mentioning though that the name in the email address he used is mrbuttjuice. So take that however you want.
Old 01-06-2012, 10:56 AM   #24
whitty hutton
Water Boy

Member Number: 20448

I dont know who this booby jr is, but i am a Ravens fan that decided to chime in for a little bit
whitty hutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:10 AM   #25
SteelCurtainCall
Water Boy

Member Number: 19966

I don't ever recall hearing Tebow saying he wanted to thank God for the win he gave them; it's always been "I'd like to thank God for the opportunity to play with this group of guys". I respect Sugg's playing ability, but he's just another T.O. to me; the years pass quickly, and there comes a time when your big mouth writes checks your butt can't cash. Unfortunately for guys like Owens, and Suggs; they keep running their mouths, because that's who they are, and they begin to look like fools. Obviously Pittsburgh can't win it all every year, but Suggs runs that big mouth every year like clockwork, and so far in the playoffs, him and his big mouth get back on the plane, and fly back to Baltimore to clean out his locker for the year. Maybe Baltimore wins another SB during the Suggs era, and maybe they don't. Just keep your mouth shut Suggs, and let the digits tell the story.
John Sr.
SteelCurtainCall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:23 AM   #26
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,474 Times in 1,147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitty hutton View Post
I dont know who this booby jr is, but i am a Ravens fan that decided to chime in for a little bit
Old 01-06-2012, 11:43 AM   #27
TRH
Living Legend

Member Number: 17206

Doesn't bother me what Suggs said. Its actually true. He was just talking a little smack, no big deal.
C'mon. You all know, even though we hate him now, he's be a great fit in black and gold.
TRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 07:14 PM   #28
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 5,055 Times in 2,143 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
Well, unless he used a proxy server (not sure), I don't think it's him.

It does bear mentioning though that the name in the email address he used is mrbuttjuice. So take that however you want.
LMFAO! That should keep him quiet for a while.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:23 PM   #29
RatbirdExtreme
Water Boy

Member Number: 18912

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRH View Post
Doesn't bother me what Suggs said. Its actually true. He was just talking a little smack, no big deal.
C'mon. You all know, even though we hate him now, he's be a great fit in black and gold.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up, except for that last sentence which I certainly disagree strongly with heh. Sizzle is one of those players you love when hes on your team, and everyone else absolutely loathes him. Sort of a mouthier version of Hines Ward. Just to give you an idea........most of you probably dont remember the hit Jared Johnson put on Hines earlier in the season. Trust me, Ravens fans remember. Within 60 seconds of that play, I got EIGHT texts, all saying the same thing with slightly different wording. "NOT SMILING NOW, IS HE?". So , yeah, I can see how he might not be all that popular outside Baltimore. I wish he had said somethings a little differently regarding Tebow, but Skip brings out the best/worst in him
RatbirdExtreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:33 PM   #30
harrison'samonster
Living Legend

Member Number: 17630
Thanked 11,588 Times in 4,631 Posts
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatbirdExtreme View Post
Yep, that pretty much sums it up, except for that last sentence which I certainly disagree strongly with heh. Sizzle is one of those players you love when hes on your team, and everyone else absolutely loathes him. Sort of a mouthier version of Hines Ward. Just to give you an idea........most of you probably dont remember the hit Jared Johnson put on Hines earlier in the season. Trust me, Ravens fans remember. Within 60 seconds of that play, I got EIGHT texts, all saying the same thing with slightly different wording. "NOT SMILING NOW, IS HE?". So , yeah, I can see how he might not be all that popular outside Baltimore. I wish he had said somethings a little differently regarding Tebow, but Skip brings out the best/worst in him
Yeah, I don't mind what Suggs says. Players are always talking trash and it's part of the game. These players tend to be disliked by other teams fans and all, but it really doesn't matter. It's like with Ward, I can't imagine somebody not liking him. I mean c'mon, the dudes always smiling! These guys play the game like it's suppose to be played and the rivalries are so much better off with these people on both sides.
harrison'samonster is offline   Reply With Quote