Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Bucs

Old 01-07-2012, 05:19 PM   #41
THEdraftnik
Water Boy

Member Number: 20458
Default Re: So......apparantly Bronco fans HATE us

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
what suprises me is for a team that has actually won back to back championships in the past 2 decades, their fans hatred and jealousy reeks of that seen amongst brownie and bungle fans. it must be something with teams that wear orange.
Actually most of us don't hate anybody beside McDaniels and Cutler.
Quote:
you know what i hate about denver (besides their ghastly old orange and blue uniforms that made the bucs creamsickle look cool)?
Atleast we have changed ours. Your throwbacks look like hockey jerseys. But I guess that is ok when you are the second best team in your own city.
Quote:
they allowed the 49ers to become the 1st team to tie the steelers with most lombardis in SB history (4). i actually wasted the time pulling for that crap team to beat the 49ers and they completely choked and laid a giant egg shaped piece of shit upon the field.
That game was pathetic but the 49ers were a dynasty. John Elway got our pathetic team to the superbowl, but at the end of the day the 49ers were much more talented at every position on the field.
Quote:
i hate how brister and hoge had em on the ropes in the 91 playoffs for the upset in denver and they lucked out with refs help to a win on what woulda been the game winning drive.
When you have as many 4th quarter comebacks as Elway it isn't luck.
Quote:
i hate romanowski spitting in peoples faces. i hate bill's tacklebox full of steroids and the fact that he would send his little boy to school with a little mini-tacklebox full of suppliments. i hate nfl has beens who have to shill chicken grease suppliments and play gay cowboys in low budget b-films to grasp onto some sort of relevancy and help pay their bills. i hate romo slapping his head at kordell in 97 when we handed the inferior broncos a superbowl appearance on a platter.
I hate how steelers fans think they can complain about dirty players. You alright there?
Quote:
i hate how we dominated them twice in 97 and it was a lucky 3rd and 7 pass whizzing by our defenders ear to shannon sharpe that cost us a chance to face green bay.
When you have as many 4th quarter comebacks as Elway it isn't luck.
Quote:
i hate how people in denver like to shoot (and even kill) nfl players... even if its their own.
Low blow. That it isn't even funny. Rest In Peace Darren.
Quote:
i hate how ANY nfl franchise could be retarded enough to allow josh mcdaniels to wreck their franchise even WORSE than what lane kiffen did in oakland. i predicted NOBODY would ever be as much of a complete trainwreck fail and denver immediately proved me wrong. while i dont hate being proven wrong, i hate denver for proving a team could suck even worse.
McDaniels was taking the team in the right direction. Is it a huge surprise that both Kyle Orton and Tim Tebow regressed after he left?
Quote:
i hate that i was actually moved when john elway cried like a sniveling little schoolgirl bitch at the press conference announcing his retirement.
Football is emotional. He loved the game. Go ahead hate on QB better than any the Steelers have and will ever had.
Quote:
i hate gary zimmerman
I hated our lineman too. Just wait till what I have to say about Stink.
Quote:
i like how broncofans sold out and immediately loved neal smith. steelerfans would NEVER do the same with t. suggs. i hate how their fans have no pride.
Pride? Pride? I root for every player that suits up in blue and orange. Every single player. Not because of who they are as people, but because they are my broncos.
Quote:
i hate how bronco fans think t. davis is a HOFer. i hate how they also thought anderson, gary and portis would also be hall of famers. steelers have franco and jerome. our fans KNOW what a HOF back looks like.
Davis was much better than Harris and Bettis in his way too short career. But he doesn't deserve the Hall of Fame. **** you Matt Lepsis.
Quote:
i hate how all their teams success was built around the chop block, not john elways 3X sb losing talents or supposed HOF running backs.
Elway's 3x losing teams were terrible teams all together. Elway took the team on his back and carried them. Get a clue.
Quote:
i hate that i like the fact that mark schelereth shit and pissed himself while on the field and nowadays readilly admits that he would cheat any way he thought he could get away with.
Stink. I don't even know where to start. You go on Letterman or whatever and took full credit for the SB wins. You have disqusting green chile. You self promote your lineman ass every 5 seconds. You root against the broncos. Definitely the worst person to ever be a bronco. You get what you deserve, how were those 30 knee surgeries?
Quote:
i hate how their stupid fans chant IN_COM_PLETE after every opponent's incompletion. if they did that after watching tebow, theyd lose their voices by the middle of the 1st quarter. rotfl
We haven't seriously done that in years. Atleast we don't wave around towels.
Quote:
i could go on, but im suddenly bored....
Its people like you that are what is wrong with this world. Don't you ever mention Darren's ****ing name or situation again. You white trash piece of shit. Seriously jump off a building.
THEdraftnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 05:25 PM   #42
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

Geez....angry much?

And they haven't done the In-Com-Plete chant in years? How many years? Cause I know they did it last year.

Waaaaa to the rest (I'll admit, I didn't bother reading most of that butt hurt rant)

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 05:30 PM   #43
cubanstogie
Head Coach

Member Number: 3082

too effing funny. Someone get under your skin. Elway is better than Neil O' Donnel although not if you look at QB rating. He lost as many games with pics as he did comebacks. I take Bradshaw and Ben over horseface anyday. Darren who I can't even recall his last name. Right direction, seriously. Dude you are too upset to post anything rational. Have a drink or two and comeback later. You are embarrassing yourself.
cubanstogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:48 PM   #44
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,794 Times in 3,690 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEdraftnik View Post

Its people like you that are what is wrong with this world. Don't you ever mention Darren's ****ing name or situation again. You white trash piece of shit. Seriously jump off a building.
dont you ever call me white again, you ****ing beatnick.

i will assume youre black and live in denver. since you live in denver, i hold you personally responsible for shooting joey porter in the ass and burying sluggs in d. williams chest, neck (severing his jugular) and head.

now **** off you douchey crytard, and tell your fellow donkey fans not to shoot anybody up tomorrow night when your gay assed team is out celebrating the end of their season.

oh, and on your way out, would you mind cutting and pasting my "why i hate the broncos post" that you spent so much time dissecting and answering on the donkstick board this thread originates from?

thanks brah! 'preciate it.
Old 01-07-2012, 06:53 PM   #45
ricardisimo
Administrator

Member Number: 15369

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
I dig it when other teams fans hate us. It's a token of respect, whether they know it or not.

There's no secret as to why nobody hates teams like the Rams, Cardinals, Broncos, Chiefs, Redskins...etc (outside of division fans)....it's because they usually suck and there's nothing worth hating.
Ouch... that one had to hurt.
Old 01-07-2012, 08:19 PM   #46
caplovestroyp43
Banned

Member Number: 16490
My Mood: Angelic

<<When you have as many 4th quarter comebacks as Elway it isn't luck>>

At the risk of pi ssing off my fellow Steeler Nationers here, that is a very true statement. I LOVED John Elway. He was a phenomenal player, the most profoundly natural athlete I have ever seen take the field.

And when he cried when he retired, I got choaked up too! It was a sad day when he left football.

I'll always have a place for JE in my heart. My respect for him is awesome. Just like with Jimi Hendrix, there will NEVER BE another JE!

But oh, how sweet it was in 1995?? when we beat him and I believe in his house. I cried that day too but those were tears of joy for that took us to the Super Bowl!!!!

caplovestroyp43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:18 PM   #47
nyuknyuk
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 20360
Thumbs down Re: So......apparantly Bronco fans HATE us

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
dont you ever call me white again, you ****ing beatnick.
I didn't realize being white was an insult.

Quote:
i will assume youre black and live in denver. since you live in denver, i hold you personally responsible for shooting joey porter in the ass and burying sluggs in d. williams chest, neck (severing his jugular) and head.

now **** off you douchey crytard, and tell your fellow donkey fans not to shoot anybody up tomorrow night when your gay assed team is out celebrating the end of their season.
This is an example of the kind of classy conduct America expects from Steelers fans.

Very, very nice.
nyuknyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:20 PM   #48
nyuknyuk
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 20360

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
I dig it when other teams fans hate us. It's a token of respect, whether they know it or not.
When fans of other teams dislike you due to your horrid attitude, it is no token of respect and not something to brag about.

From what I'm seeing from some Steelers people here, I'd say you guys are sinking to the level of Patriots fans or Raiders fans.

That's pretty bad.
nyuknyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:28 PM   #49
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuknyuk View Post
When fans of other teams dislike you due to your horrid attitude, it is no token of respect and not something to brag about.

From what I'm seeing from some Steelers people here, I'd say you guys are sinking to the level of Patriots fans or Raiders fans.

That's pretty bad.
Oh get over yourself. I've been to your boards and you folks are no saints by any means.

Iwas talking about the team itself anyway. Thought that was pretty clear.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:28 PM   #50
Boomer
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 19165

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuknyuk View Post

That's pretty bad.
What did you expect when you come to our board just to stir up crap? If you want to talk like a retard, go to your own team's board and spew all the crap you want. Come on here and do it and you shouldn't be shocked that you rubbed folks wrong. Now, away with you!!