Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 01-10-2012, 04:19 AM   #21
BleedPurple
Starter

Member Number: 19142
Default Re: Ravens React To Steelers Loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post

the steelers were licking their chops.

and the "moron" comment was unwarranted and unprovoked.

you are NOT a reven (no matter how much you would like to think so....)

....moron.
Call Ravens 'pussies' and you're a moron, completely warranted. . . After all those 'pussies' kicked your ass up one side of the field and down the other this season.

I doubt the Steelers were licking their chops. More like shaking in their boots over going to Foxborough
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:20 AM   #22
tanda10506
Team President

Member Number: 17319

Brady will get rid of them. They will beat Houston, but much like us, they played poorly on the road all year. Worse then us for that matter. Brady usually picks them apart, he will again. Goodell will get his Brady/Rodgers or Brady/Brees SB. Maybe its just cause we beat them, but it just didnt seem like the Pats were that good this year.
tanda10506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:23 AM   #23
BleedPurple
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
Don't act like any of you purple fairies ever "overreacted" on your boards before. I've seen Ravens fans hyperventilate before the word "Steele.." is even completed that puts my reaction to shame. I loathe any fan who works the way people like you do. Win your game first before coming here to throw ANY of your .2cents in.
After the second time we kicked your asses I made my account, and got yelled at for talking AFTER the game. Now you are throwing a tantrum about me posting BEFORE the game. I can't win, so I guess I will just say screw you.
Old 01-10-2012, 04:29 AM   #24
tanda10506
Team President

Member Number: 17319

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
I doubt the Steelers were licking their chops. More like shaking in their boots over going to Foxborough
We would have been starting people that were in the audience. We were out of players and most likely would have beat nobody. Have fun with your trip to Foxborough, please show up here after that game.
tanda10506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:37 AM   #25
BleedPurple
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
I hear their STILL cleaning up Gatorade in Harbaugh's living room when the Broncos eliminated the Steelers. IMHO, this Ravens team just isn't that good & their losses to inferior teams prove that. Other than Denver, Baltimore is now the weakest team in the NFL playoffs. If they do make it to the dance, any NFC team would destroy them, preferably Brees or Rodgers. No chance an AFC team wins the Super Bowl, not with juggernauts like NO and GB playing the way they are. New England is the only AFC offense to do it, but Brees would easily throw for 7 TD's against that pathetic defense.
What do our 2 wins against YOU, our sweep of the division, our 8-0 record at home and our 7-2 record against 500+ teams say about our chances next week and in the SB? Oh yea, Juggernauts like GB that put up a whopping 14 pts against a powerhouse like the CHIEFS.

We suck because we dropped 2 stinkers on the road all season long?

Get your head out of your ass.

Last edited by BleedPurple; 01-10-2012 at 05:08 AM.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:21 AM   #26
IowaSteeler927
Super Moderator
Supporter

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 2,603 Times in 1,171 Posts
My Mood: Brooding

Quote:
What do our 2 wins against YOU, our sweep of the division, our 8-0 record at home and our 7-2 record against 500+ teams say about our chances next week and in the SB? Oh yea, Juggernauts like GB that put up a whopping 14 pts against a powerhouse like the CHIEFS.

Your team lost to the freaking Jaguars. Blaine Gabbert couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with a football if he was standing right next to it. Then you lost to the Chargers who were in complete disarray. The first game you guys played us was a fluke and a freebie. We committed so many mistakes that game any team would've won and that was first game jitters. The second game was an absolute joke and we got robbed by a blatantly obvious push-off in the endzone at the end. You can deny that all you like but it's the cold hard truth.

I would love nothing more than to watch Houston light you guys up. Since you are in the business of losing to rookie quarterbacks and all.
IowaSteeler927 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:15 AM   #27
madtowndrunkard
Team Captain

Member Number: 11280

If anything I think the Steelers disrespected the Broncos...thinking they wanted the Patriots and Baltimore. Nothing would be sweeter to advance tot he SB after beating those 2 teams. That's the difference between the steelers and other teams. Raven fan would be praying not to get the Steelers in the playoffs.... the steelers would be dreaming of a 3rd shot...even after losing twice.

I really hope this loss hurts the steelers in the FO and in the locker room. Then maybe next year they'll be a little more focused and a lot less arrogant. They truly believed that the lockout gave them an advantage coming into this season. If anything we were one of the sloppiest teams in the league all season. I thought we looked poorly coached and at times unprepared.

Letting your players dictate if they start or not is also not good. Tomlin made a big mistake playing Ben and Pouncey agianst cleveland. I'll argue that we likely beat Denver if that mistake wasn't made. If Batch can't beat the Browns in week 17 after you already have a playoff spot secured then why is he on our team?
madtowndrunkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:36 AM   #28
jtbsteeler
Starter

Member Number: 18760

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRH View Post
..one thing about Browns fans and Ravens fans.

Its more important to them for the Steelers to lose......than for their own team to win. So they've already won their "super bowl"
They also pray for our downfall through atriction and cap hell. When they lose this will be the first year that I give them unrelenting hell.
jtbsteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:42 AM   #29
jtbsteeler
Starter

Quote:
That's respect, not fear. I have seen steelers say the same thing about facing us in the playoffs--they definitely did not want to come to bmore for the afc championship. It is a compliment to your team, moron.

You're the moron. The Ravens and their owner want to emulate the excellence of the Pittsburgh organizaiton. It's not the other way around. Is it...?

Ravens are so ate up with jealousy they can't even see straight. The epic failure that is on your door step will be monumental. Excellent chance to win a SB and failed. The suicide hotline in B'more will be heavily manned REAL soon.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:45 AM   #30
jtbsteeler
Starter

Quote:

I like Houston this week.