Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-10-2012, 11:23 AM   #31
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 6,427 Times in 2,373 Posts
Default Re: Ravens React To Steelers Loss

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:10 PM   #32
BleedPurple
Starter

Member Number: 19142

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaSteeler927 View Post
Your team lost to the freaking Jaguars. Blaine Gabbert couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with a football if he was standing right next to it. Then you lost to the Chargers who were in complete disarray. The first game you guys played us was a fluke and a freebie. We committed so many mistakes that game any team would've won and that was first game jitters. The second game was an absolute joke and we got robbed by a blatantly obvious push-off in the endzone at the end. You can deny that all you like but it's the cold hard truth.

I would love nothing more than to watch Houston light you guys up. Since you are in the business of losing to rookie quarterbacks and all.
The first game doesn't count because your team had the jitters? You f-ing kidding me? You should take that to the competition committee. "Excuse me, that game obviously doesn't count, we clearly said our bench was home base-- we want a do-over. DO-OVER DO-OVER!"
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:12 PM   #33
whitty hutton
Water Boy

Member Number: 20448

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
We gladly kicked that ass all over the field every time we played you in the post-season so I never recalled us saying we "don't want to see Baltimore" in the playoffs.I don't give two shits about any kind of compliment for my team coming from a piece of shit team like the Ravens. And trust me, we would of looked forward to waltzing into your bitchass stadium and sent you home crying for the 4th time this decade. You're lucky we got eliminated. A big ass asterisk should be placed next to the Ravens name if they beat Houston. You guys simply didn't have to go through us to advance. Keep being obsessed with us, MORON. I'm glad you're enjoying your stay here you cumguzzling troll. **** YOU and the rest of your hoodlums. GTFO.

Look forward to mopping the floor with you two more times next year after a superbowl run. Wipe the tears from your face with the terrible towel you faggit
whitty hutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:20 PM   #34
BleedPurple
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtbsteeler View Post
You're the moron. The Ravens and their owner want to emulate the excellence of the Pittsburgh organizaiton. It's not the other way around. Is it...?

Ravens are so ate up with jealousy they can't even see straight. The epic failure that is on your door step will be monumental. Excellent chance to win a SB and failed. The suicide hotline in B'more will be heavily manned REAL soon.
We are very jealous of your one and done scrubbery in the playoffs. Hopefully Harbs can talk the team down from emulating your epic failure this year.
Old 01-10-2012, 01:30 PM   #35
caplovestroyp43
Banned

Member Number: 16490
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
THAT says it all! Thanks for a great start to my day!!

caplovestroyp43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:24 PM   #36
steelcity1974
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 9669

Fact is, the Ravens entire season was based on bearting the Steelers. They did it twice, kudos, but didn't get a shot at knocking us out of the playoffs. Now that we are out, their season is kind of over too...since all they really prepared for this year was the steelers...just look at their major letdown losses to crappy teams this year for proof. When they crash out of the playoffs either this week or next, maybe that whinner Harbaugh will learn his lesson that a championship is not based entirely on beating your rival.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:51 PM   #37
howdy
Water Boy

Member Number: 20618

okay we both hate each other which is nice but steelers man come on man you got Tebowed? i mean Tebowed for god's sake you shouldnt be able to trash talk until atleast after the superbowl i mean if there was monday night football still everyone would say COM ON MAN you got TEBOWED!!!! maybe next year but this year you guys played second fiddle to the ravens no matter how you spin it you are on the couch while M&T bank is rocking on sunday..... tebowed.... sheeshh
howdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:58 PM   #38
BleedPurple
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcity1974 View Post
Fact is, the Ravens entire season was based on bearting the Steelers. They did it twice, kudos, but didn't get a shot at knocking us out of the playoffs. Now that we are out, their season is kind of over too...since all they really prepared for this year was the steelers...just look at their major letdown losses to crappy teams this year for proof. When they crash out of the playoffs either this week or next, maybe that whinner Harbaugh will learn his lesson that a championship is not based entirely on beating your rival.
You guys just love saying this . Guess those ten other games were lucky breaks. Our season is over? No, sorry, as much as you wish it was, we are still actually in the playoffs. We lost two games (on the road) to sub 500 teams--big deal. If deluding yourself into thinking we are built for you and not just built to win football games helps you to cope with getting Tebow'd, then it's no skin off my ass. But don't be surprised if the Ravens bring home a Lombardi while your steelers are tweeting snide remarks at their own fanbase
Old 01-10-2012, 03:23 PM   #39
whitty hutton
Water Boy

Member Number: 20448

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcity1974 View Post
You're reaching like Mr Fantastic for something to make your failure of a season sting a little less
whitty hutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:43 PM   #40
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 6,427 Times in 2,373 Posts

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is online now   Reply With Quote