Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 01-16-2012, 01:24 AM   #121
EdgarAllenPoe
Water Boy

Member Number: 20623
Default Re: Texans Vs. Ravens Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianSteelersFan178443 View Post
I wouldn't hate the Ravens so much if you guys just really understood that your team has 0 success since 2000. We beat you twice to go the Super Bowl, we have won the AFC North more since 2000, and we can win road playoff games. You guys envy our team so much that you hate us, you hate us because of our success, you hate us cause we beat you guys when it really counts, you hate us cause our QB is better than yours. So you have no reason to hate us. And why you are on a STEELERS board is still very odd. Its like a dog eating cat food, it just doesn't make sense so go away!
We don't. We don't envy your team so much that we hate you. That's just plain arrogance. I mean is your team so good all of a sudden that you instantly know what we're thinking? Have you ascended to some god-like plane of existence where you can automatically say, "Oh that guy totally wants his football team to be just like the Steelers."

Do we hate you because your QB is better than ours? God no.

Do we hate you because you beat us when it counts? Well hell, when doesn't it count? Every game counts and the moment you start thinking of games as expendable is the moment when your franchise is headed for a downward spiral.

Why am I on a Steelers board? Maybe I should've added a TL;DR tag at the very end of my post but I answered that question previously. Also, we won a Super Bowl in 2001, so we've had success since 2000, success that you guys don't care about but success nonetheless.
EdgarAllenPoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 01:55 AM   #122
BleedPurple
Starter

Member Number: 19142
Default Re: Texans Vs. Ravens Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCurtain5643 View Post
There are too many reasons at why we hate you guys. I personally dont understand why ravens fans would want to be on a steelers board? I'm not on a ravens board, it just doesnt make sense to me.
Because you detest conflict and are afraid of hearing an opinion that is not "Gee those Steelers suuuuuuuuuuree are great! Too bad the entire universe is intergalactically aligned against our success, that is the only possible explanation for why we sucked so terribly this year!!" ?

What is so terrible about Ravens and Steelers posting on the same board ? Talk a little smack, argue the game with each other, it isn't harming anyone. Try not to be so sensitive.
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote