Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-22-2012, 08:52 PM   #131
GMU Steeler
Living Legend

Member Number: 16173
Default Re: Ravens v. Patriots

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
I don't think I'll be able to post anything that doesn't end with Lee ****ing Evans until we are back in the thick of next season. FWIW I would take any of your receiving core over Lee ****ing Evans who didn't do a damn thing all season but eat cap and drop balls. If that is Mike Wallace the Ravens are going to Indy.

Just hope we can repeat and give Ray one more chance.

Think that is it for me ya'll, but if you want to stir the pot in the offseason just bash the Ravens. I'll be around

Oh yea Lee ****ing Evans. . .
I think Smith was a good pick for you all. Anyhow, I am not gonna rag on the Ravens for long especially if the NFC beats the Pats in two weeks. You have a right to be disappointed. I think you all will be back in the thick of things next year though. Don't iike your team obviously but they're still good even if Lewis and Reed retire.
GMU Steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:53 PM   #132
BleedPurple
Starter

Member Number: 19142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
Yeah, unlike fair-weather Baltimoron fans, we stick by our team and don't throw them under the bus because we're butt-hurt about a loss.

It's either that, or your fans and your whiny bitchass coach making up any excuse in the book for why they lost except for taking it like men and admitting a better team beat them or that they just didn't play well enough to get the job done.

Suck it up, buttercup. More failure is bound to be headed your way next season.

Yeesh! You'd think they would be used to it by now and have gotten a support group or something together to hug each other through it.
Great Baltimore pun, hope you weren't up all night thinking it up . . . Maybe we can take a page from the Steelers this season about failure and how to take a loss. Seriously, we are both out for the season, you really have no room to talk here. Also, Baltimore has a downright die hard fan base. So once again you can't come up with anything but hot air.
BleedPurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:54 PM   #133
BleedPurple
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMU Steeler View Post
I think Smith was a good pick for you all. Anyhow, I am not gonna rag on the Ravens for long especially if the NFC beats the Pats in two weeks. You have a right to be disappointed. I think you all will be back in the thick of things next year though. Don't iike your team obviously but they're still good even if Lewis and Reed retire.
Yea we will always hate each other, but I definitely respect your franchise and look forward to our match-ups each year.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:54 PM   #134
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Great Baltimore pun, hope you weren't up all night thinking it up . . . Maybe we can take a page from the Steelers this season about failure and how to take a loss. Seriously, we are both out for the season, you really have no room to talk here.
It's OK.... we yacked it up against the Broncos, but at least we aren't building our franchise around it like the Ravens.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:55 PM   #135
BleedPurple
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
It's OK.... we yacked it up against the Broncos, but at least we aren't building our franchise around it like the Ravens.
Are you drunk? You aren't even forming complete thoughts any more.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:57 PM   #136
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 11,077 Times in 4,581 Posts

lee evans does suck.

a. boldin sucks.

tj houshmanxaghdouchmah\1 sucks

derick mason sucks

every wr you guys have ever drafted sucks.

but evans especially sucks after one of the biggest choke drops in championship game history.

he is the anti-santonio holmes (sb mvp and raven killah).
Old 01-22-2012, 09:00 PM   #137
BleedPurple
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
lee evans does suck.

a. boldin sucks.

tj houshmanxaghdouchmah\1 sucks

derick mason sucks

every wr you guys have ever drafted sucks.

but evans especially sucks after one of the biggest choke drops in championship game history.

he is the anti-santonio holmes (sb mvp and raven killah).
Boldin doesn't suck, Mason was good for us for a long time, Torrey Smith doesn't suck, he is going to develop into a great receiver. Lee Evans was def a bad pick up, no argument there. Every WR ever? lol. Seriously tony, you are the biggest troll on this board. Do you ever say things you think are actually accurate, or are you just always trying to get a rise out of someone?
Old 01-22-2012, 09:11 PM   #138
tony hipchest
Supporter

a great receiver?

if torrey smith is gonna be a "great" receiver, then all the others youve ever had or drafted suck.

atleast quadry ismael was good enough for 1 year to squeak out 1000 yds.

you remember him?

and yes... im getting a rise out of you.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:14 PM   #139
BleedPurple
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
a great receiver?

if torrey smith is gonna be a "great" receiver, then all the others youve ever had or drafted suck.

atleast quadry ismael was good enough for 1 year to squeak out 1000 yds.

you remember him?

and yes... im getting a rise out of you.

lol, you sure are trying. Torrey is in his first year, he will take a step back next year, and I am predicting that in his third or fourth season yea, he will be great receiver. As in, top 10 in the league for yards and TDs. That is a prediction, based on what I've seen watching him every game all season.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:29 PM   #140
tony hipchest
Supporter

Quote:
lol, you sure are trying. Torrey is in his first year, he will take a step back next year, and I am predicting that in his third or fourth season yea, he will be great receiver. As in, top 10 in the league for yards and TDs. That is a prediction, based on what I've seen watching him every game all season.
draftwise he was pretty much this years "mike wallace" so it could happen.

its cool, bro. lee evans drop is one of the most sickening feelings for a fan imaginable (buckner on the red sox comes to mind) and i have met a ton of ravenfans i would wish that pain upon rather than yourself.

i sure was getting ready to watch sourpu$$ brady's post loss presser. oh well, theres always the superbowl.