Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-24-2012, 05:12 PM   #21
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer

Member Number: 20804
Default Re: Hey, Steeler fans (and Ratbirds!)

You think that would shut us up?

It's like you hardly know us at all.
PATS16N0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:35 PM   #22
SteelCurtain5643
Team Captain

Member Number: 12838

And you guys probably cheated again to beat the Ravens.

Baltimore Ravens kicking consultant Randy Brown told Angelo Cataldi and The Morning Team today on 94 WIP that the scoreboard in New England was incorrect during that final drive. “The scoreboard was one down behind, the entire last three plays, from what we understand,” Brown said. That caused Billy Cundiff to have to rush on to the field with just seconds left on the play clock to try and make the kick, which he missed.

When Cataldi asked Brown if he thought the Patriots did it it on purpose to gain an advantage, Brown replied, “I don’t think you can rule anything out in New England, can you?”

Wouldn't surprise me, Baltimore had them on the ropes because your pass defense couldnt cover a paraplegic let alone a wide receiver.
SteelCurtain5643 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 06:07 PM   #23
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,980 Times in 4,549 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post

Brady wins in two weeks he becomes the arguable greatest Quarterback of all time, surpassing Joe Montana. Put that in your yellow rag and wave it around.
so the **** what? whats your ****ing point? is that supposed to mean something to us? we could give a shit. we're not the fanbase with a tiny penis complex who needs that notch on their belt to make them feel significant and worthy.

does that mean we can no longer be steelerfans and have to root for the patriots?

does that mean you get to **** tom bradys wife?

patfans will still be ****ing their fist whether he wins or loses, fantasizing how great it must be to be metro like tom.

nobody else cares less. put that in your lady uggs and try to feel warm and fuzzy.

you guys are 10X more pathetic than manning or favre fans.

GO SAWX! lmao! (****ing fairweather fillies)
Old 01-24-2012, 06:26 PM   #24
SteelCurtain5643
Team Captain

Member Number: 12838

Quote:

Brady wins in two weeks he becomes the arguable greatest Quarterback of all time, surpassing Joe Montana. Put that in your yellow rag and wave it around.

SteelCurtain5643 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:55 PM   #25
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 14315

Quote:
You think that would shut us up?

It's like you hardly know us at all.
It would shut up your fans, just not you!

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:14 AM   #26
IowaSteeler927
The Corn Shucking Hippie
Supporter

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 3,738 Times in 1,691 Posts
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
The Patriots didn't cheat. This is something insecure Steelers fans harp on more than anyone, envious of the Patriots success. Jimmy Johnson said taping opposing teams signals is something every team did. Should we strip all of the cowboys titles, too? Bill Cowher also said when the "Spygate" story was being blown out of proportion that this wasn't something unique to the Patriots, AKA the Steelers did it too!

The NFL sent out a memo to EVERY team to stop doing it. Belichick didn't take them seriously and because of a Jets / Patriots Mangina / Belichick grudge it was blown out of proportion by a controversy thriving, controversy creating media.

Teams change their signals all of the time. Coaches talk into their headsets behind their play books so their lips can't be read. Everyone is spying on everyone.

What happened after Spygate broke? The Patriots dominated everyone and went 18-1, shattering every offensive record in the league.

The only fan base that gives "Spygate" the credibility and impact that the media tried to pretend it had is the Steelers fans. You're just jealous of the Patriots. That's clear to me when you bring up Spygate and try to diminish their accomplishments.

You wish you had a Tom Brady. You wish you had a Belichick. You wish the Steelers went 16-0. You wish the Steelers had an offense like the Patriots. You wish the Steelers had an organization like the Patriots.

And so you accuse them of cheating when according to Cowher the Steelers did the same thing, along with every other team in the NFL.

You act like the Patriots had insider knowledge of every play being called by opposing teams so they could call the perfect counter. That's just laughable.

It was nothing more than advanced scouting used by the entire NFL.

And calling Brady mediocre? LOL...

Brady is mediocre. Keep playing in your worthless excuse of a division. Running up the score on bad teams and padding stats doesn't make you very good in my book. The Patriots are like the Wisconsin Badgers of the NFL. You run the score up on weaker opponents and then you can't win the big game. Who gives a shit if you go 18-0 then turn around and lose the Super Bowl. 2nd Place is the first loser.

I don't wish the Steelers were anything like the Gaytriots. Your fanbase is a bunch of fair weather fans that came crawling out of the woodwork when Belicheat and Shady came rolling with the spycams to win 3 Titles. Sorry can't say that I want the Steelers to model themselves after your garbage football club. I don't want some GQ, super model marrying, douche canoe to be the face of my favorite football organization. Nor do I want some sourpuss, unsportsmanlike, cheating, troll, with the personality of a pet rock coaching it.

I'm not jealous of the Patriots! That's the most laughable thing I've ever heard! Actually here's a picture to pretty much sum up what I think of the Patriots right about now...

IowaSteeler927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:37 AM   #27
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 5,051 Times in 2,140 Posts
My Mood: Lurking

As far as i'm concerned, the Pat's did cheat during the course of three superbowl win's. It's been proven, and they've been punished for it. Not a good punishment but one nonetheless. Giants to win next Sunday!

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:30 PM   #28
caplovestroyp43
Banned

Member Number: 16490
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCurtain5643 View Post
OH MY WORD!!!! Can't argue with it though, that is for dam sure!!!!

OH MY WORD!!!!

caplovestroyp43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:35 PM   #29
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 5,051 Times in 2,140 Posts
My Mood: Lurking

I think Cap's on meth, lmao.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:47 AM   #30
Edman
Living Legend

Member Number: 3261
My Mood: Brooding

I wonder where this ****** was last year when Old Ungland got bounced by Mark Sanchez. They were one Lee Evans drop away from being sending Joe Flaccid to the Super Bowl. And now they're going to lose to Eli Manning again.

Jealous of the Patriots? I'm not jealous of a fools' gold franchise with fairweather fans. I don't want the Steelers to be like the Patriots. Because that means they'll be inferior to what they've been. You think New England gets to the Postseason on skill? They play in the most pathetic division in football, guaranteeing them a spot in the postseason. I wish the Steelers could play Shitzpatrick, Dirty Sanchez, and whatever crap the Dolphins trot out every year.

Bottom Line, the Pats aren't as good as you think they are and when the Giants (Who have beaten much better teams) whoop your ass again, you'll be nowhere to be found.

Last edited by Edman; 02-04-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Edman is offline   Reply With Quote