Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS

Old 01-26-2012, 09:03 PM   #31
LVSteelersfan
Living Legend

Member Number: 6620
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Steelers owner Rooney: Arians' instability prompted change

Let's just hope that the naysayers won't be able to say I told you so if the new OC doesn't work out any better. We are going to have to score at least 35 a game for people to be happy with a new OC. Fix the O-line and I think this team could easily score like that. Leave it in a shambles and it will be more of the same as the past few years. I hated Arians with a passion so I am happy to see him go. I just hope it doesn't turn around and bite us. Hopefully the new OC has this team just as good between the 20 yard lines as they are now AND can produce some Red Zone Magic. USE HEATH MILLER MORE. He can be our Gronkowski up the middle if they would just use him that way.

COACH - Breakfast of Champions !!!
LVSteelersfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:54 AM   #32
Steel Peon
Starter

Member Number: 17520
My Mood: Drunk
Default Re: Steelers owner Rooney: Arians' instability prompted change

My new take on the Arians situation is now as follows.........I already agreed with it, but now I think it was brilliant. Forget all that "Shot across the bow" talk simply because I don't think Rooney is singling out any one individual by doing this, nor does he need or want to. Basically, this is a statement that needs to be made.......and that statement is:

"None of you are irreplaceable.......sure I love you all, and respect what you have accomplished for this organization, and my honest hope is that you'll continue to be an extremely valuable asset for years to come, and eventually retire as a Steeler, but if I ever get the feeling that you've stopped trying or are simply happy to be collecting a paycheck while enjoying the NFL life, then I will start the process of replacing you. I will allow you to move on gracefully, and we will give you a respectful send off, but you will leave."

So, this statement will always apply to every member of the Steelers organization as long as Rooney is in charge, who himself feels very passionate about the team, and we are lucky to have an owner who feels that way.
Steel Peon is offline   Reply With Quote