Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 01-23-2012, 06:23 AM   #31
plenewken
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 3447
Default Re: Bye Bye Ravens Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
Hey, look on the bright side, your coach got 2 more gatorade showers than this year's super bowl winning coach will.
LOL
Good one.
plenewken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 06:53 AM   #32
BigRick
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 16392

Don't care how well Flaccid did or didn't play. The Ravens and Niners are gone and there isn't a damn crybaby Harbaugh in the Super Bowl. That's all that matters!
BigRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:50 AM   #33
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twentyvalve View Post
You are worried about syntax, sentence structure and such on an internet forum? We are all guilty of breaking the rules of the English language. Don't give yourself too much credit there.

I understand what he meant, he was equating that loss to yet another heart-breaking loss being inserted deep inside of a rectum. What is so hard to understand? Silly and fantastic? Yes - but not hard to understand.

Look, losing sucks. All fans know that. But don't go to a rival board and try to correct the member's English. Do that a Raven board. They are just as guilty.
Seems like someone is able to understand my meaning.

It's OK, Twenty. We aren't responsible for trying to teach reading comprehension skills to yet another obvious failure of the Baltimore County Public School System. We'll just make it our little "inside joke" at his expense.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:18 PM   #34
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedPurple View Post
Now that BA is gone, are you going to change your name?
Speaking of names, do you get yours from bleeding out of your ass after your team screwing you again or from your slit wrists? Whichever it is, you should really get that looked at or do us all a favor and just let it bleed out.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 01:34 AM   #35
IowaSteeler927
The Corn Shucking Hippie
Supporter

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 3,078 Times in 1,367 Posts
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRick View Post
Don't care how well Flaccid did or didn't play. The Ravens and Niners are gone and there isn't a damn crybaby Harbaugh in the Super Bowl. That's all that matters!
The Karma bus came around full swing for the Harbaughs and ran their asses over. Wasn't John just mocking the Cincinnati fans a few weeks ago in the last game of the regular season? Wasn't it Jim who was giving back slaps to Schwartz when they beat the Lions. Screw the Harbaughs and their brotherly love feel good stories. They both act like spoiled toddlers throwing a temper tantrum when they don't get their way, and when they win they act like classless douchebags.
IowaSteeler927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:32 AM   #36
TRH
Living Legend

Member Number: 17206

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
as long as they have the jets, bills, and dolphins in their division, their season will always be cupcake.

they are pretty much guaranteed the AFC east once again.

yeah, seriously.
How about some help from the senior management and coaching staffs in Buffalo and Miami to start building great teams?? Is NE's best team Brady and co. or is it Buffalo and Miami?
Man, they get handed the title every year. These teams have had YEARS to get it together.
And the Jets...i have no faith in them. They could have been a great team but they've been completely taken over by clubhouse lawyers and big egos and attitudes. Not to mention their coach is a complete douchebag and should be fired...he knows how to run his big giant mouth, but can't run chemistry for nothing. Also i'd put their QB Sanchez one notch below Flacco.
No faith in this division.
TRH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:21 AM   #37
IowaSteeler927
The Corn Shucking Hippie
Supporter

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 3,078 Times in 1,367 Posts
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRH View Post
yeah, seriously.
How about some help from the senior management and coaching staffs in Buffalo and Miami to start building great teams?? Is NE's best team Brady and co. or is it Buffalo and Miami?
Man, they get handed the title every year. These teams have had YEARS to get it together.
And the Jets...i have no faith in them. They could have been a great team but they've been completely taken over by clubhouse lawyers and big egos and attitudes. Not to mention their coach is a complete douchebag and should be fired...he knows how to run his big giant mouth, but can't run chemistry for nothing. Also i'd put their QB Sanchez one notch below Flacco.
No faith in this division.
Sanchez is a joke. The Jets would be wise to trade him off or cut him. He's got a definitely false sense of entitlement. Their defense was the biggest reason they were competitive and went to two AFC Title games. Sanchez acts as if the team has been riding on his shoulders.
IowaSteeler927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 07:33 AM   #38
Edman
Living Legend

Member Number: 3261
My Mood: Brooding

The Pats will be there in the playoffs next year. The AFC East is terrible.

The Jetlags reached their ceiling with Ryan and will be going nowhere anytime soon with Sanchez. Ryan's big talk has fallen on deaf ears in the locker room. The Bills are stuck with Fitzpatrick and the Dolphins have basically nothing going being stuck in rebuilding...AGAIN.
Edman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 07:36 AM   #39
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 4,602 Times in 1,977 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edman View Post
The Pats will be there in the playoffs next year. The AFC East is terrible.

The Jetlags reached their ceiling with Ryan and will be going nowhere anytime soon with Sanchez. Ryan's big talk has fallen on deaf ears in the locker room. The Bills are stuck with Fitzpatrick and the Dolphins have basically nothing going being stuck in rebuilding...AGAIN.

Agreed. Now, take a look at our division. The Ravens have been a playoff contender the past couple of years. The Bengals are a promising, youthful group, and the Browns are, well...The Browns

I'd say we have one of the tougher divisions in the NFL, yet we're right in the mix every year. We're always that one team NO ONE wants to play in the playoffs.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is online now   Reply With Quote