Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 02-03-2012, 12:58 AM   #11
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 8,463 Times in 3,546 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: "Super powerful" announcement right here

Quote:
Originally Posted by former RB View Post
I used to laugh at guys like you. You'd try out for the team and quit after the first practice, or after the first hit. Sissy.
lol you sound like some dude who thinks he's a know it all because he played high school ball. what college did you play for if you're any good?

I played 3 years in HS, I'm not impressed man. You wanna get into a real man's sport, train in MMA. Course guys like you quit after getting punched in the mouth. sissy
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:58 AM   #12
former RB
Banned

Member Number: 20530

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Arians View Post
let me guess, you're gonna finally come out of the closet, and people are gonna go like 'oh that explains everything'?
Writing on a football discussion board doesn't qualify you for anything. I know a pretender when I see one. You just hide behind your keyboard and make "ignorant" "uninformed" STUPID opinions about things of which you have no clue.

This is a fan board, thats your only qualification. If some knowledge about the game was actually required, you'd never be here, you'd be on google trying to get computer football smart, so you could front.

You are just a stupid football fan that talks a lot and crys like a woman. You, like a woman, have no clue, and you never will.

It takes football experience to make intelligent comments, you can sound smart by repeating what you hear on sportscenter or the NFL network, but you aren't even a good poser.

Players don't hide behind keyboards and insult people, they know what it is.

I'd break your face if I ever saw you. You're just the kind of chump that I tend to knock out. If you don't know anything about the game other what you see on sports center, you ought to just cry and shut up. Like the girl you are. ******.
former RB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:04 AM   #13
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Quote:
Writing on a football discussion board doesn't qualify you for anything. I know a pretender when I see one. You just hide behind your keyboard and make "ignorant" "uninformed" STUPID opinions about things of which you have no clue.

This is a fan board, thats your only qualification. If some knowledge about the game was actually required, you'd never be here, you'd be on google trying to get computer football smart, so you could front.

You are just a stupid football fan that talks a lot and crys like a woman. You, like a woman, have no clue, and you never will.

It takes football experience to make intelligent comments, you can sound smart by repeating what you hear on sportscenter or the NFL network, but you aren't even a good poser.

I'd break your face if I ever saw you. You're just the kind of chump that I tend to knock out. If you don't know anything about the game other what you see on sports center, you ought to just cry and shut up. Like the girl you are. ******.

take some of your own advice, takes a real tough guy to hide behind a keyboard and throw threats big guy. go relive your glory days of being a second stringer on your junior varsity team. if you were so great you would be current_rb instead of former_rb?

since you obviously think you're great, let's hear what football credentials you have? What college did you play for? If you haven't played on a level past high school, I'd say you're no more experienced than half the posters on this board
Old 02-03-2012, 01:13 AM   #14
former RB
Banned

Quote:
lol you sound like some dude who thinks he's a know it all because he played high school ball. what college did you play for if you're any good?

I played 3 years in HS, I'm not impressed man. You wanna get into a real man's sport, train in MMA. Course guys like you quit after getting punched in the mouth. sissy
I blew out my knee in 80. Rehabbed for 2 years and moved to Denver. Boxed pro from 83 to 88. I never hit the canvas. I detached a retina and had to quit.
I moved back to PA. in 88 and opened a boxing club. Trained fighters in the western region of PA for the golden gloves. I personally know most Pa. fighters, and sparred with moast of them until 2000, when I broke a hand for the third time.

Moved to Wyoming and went to horseshoeing school at montana state university school of horse shoeing. I shoe horses for a living. In my spare time I start horses. I don't ride broncs or bulls anymore because I got too old, and been kicked too much.

As far as football goes, I played RB and ROLB and SS in high school, and RB in college. I weighed 222 lbs. and could run a 4.45 40.

As a pro fighter , i was 6 wins, 9 losses. Lost all 9 by decision.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:20 AM   #15
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 6,674 Times in 2,546 Posts
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
You, like a woman, have no clue, and you never will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by former RB
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:20 AM   #16
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Quote:
I blew out my knee in 80. Rehabbed for 2 years and moved to Denver. Boxed pro from 83 to 88. I never hit the canvas. I detached a retina and had to quit.
I moved back to PA. in 88 and opened a boxing club. Trained fighters in the western region of PA for the golden gloves. I personally know most Pa. fighters, and sparred with moast of them until 2000, when I broke a hand for the third time.

Moved to Wyoming and went to horseshoeing school at montana state university school of horse shoeing. I shoe horses for a living. In my spare time I start horses. I don't ride broncs or bulls anymore because I got too old, and been kicked too much.

As far as football goes, I played RB and ROLB and SS in high school, and RB in college. I weighed 222 lbs. and could run a 4.45 40.

As a pro fighter , i was 6 wins, 9 losses. Lost all 9 by decision.
that's cool if that's true. but FWIW it's the internet. All i gotta say is trying to throw your weight around on a message board is just gonna get you laughed off. most mods would have banned you for throwing threats like that, but I'm not like that.

I played WR and FS in HS (95-97), honorable mention for all-state team as a FS, and got a few offers from small colleges to play db. Decided to join the military instead, didn't see myself playing pro, and was tired of going to school. rest is history.

anyway that's football experience. so i guess i can make informed comments right
Old 02-03-2012, 01:23 AM   #17
former RB
Banned

Quote:

take some of your own advice, takes a real tough guy to hide behind a keyboard and throw threats big guy. go relive your glory days of being a second stringer on your junior varsity team. if you were so great you would be current_rb instead of former_rb?

since you obviously think you're great, let's hear what football credentials you have? What college did you play for? If you haven't played on a level past high school, I'd say you're no more experienced than half the posters on this board
I'm a corporate partner in a profitable venture. I have $520,000 in my personal savings. I travel extensively. Would you like to meet me at the fight club of your choice? I'm 50, had a detached retina, surgery on both knees, 3 broken hands, and I know I can make you cry.

I played for a small school. I was labeled a hot head and hard to coach. Thats what kept me out of division 1. My coach and I didn't get along. He cost us games because he couldn't coach. The only reason he got the job was because he was the principle too.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:25 AM   #18
former RB
Banned

Quote:
that's cool if that's true. but FWIW it's the internet. All i gotta say is trying to throw your weight around on a message board is just gonna get you laughed off. most mods would have banned you for throwing threats like that, but I'm not like that.

I played WR and FS in HS (95-97), honorable mention for all-state team as a FS, and got a few offers from small colleges to play db. Decided to join the military instead, didn't see myself playing pro, and was tired of going to school. rest is history.

anyway that's football experience. so i guess i can make informed comments right
YOU MESSED WITH MY MANHOOD.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:26 AM   #19
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Quote:
I'm a corporate partner in a profitable venture. I have $520,000 in my personal savings. I travel extensively. Would you like to meet me at the fight club of your choice? I'm 50, had a detached retina, surgery on both knees, 3 broken hands, and I know I can make you cry.

I played for a small school. I was labeled a hot head and hard to coach. Thats what kept me out of division 1. My coach and I didn't get along. He cost us games because he couldn't coach. The only reason he got the job was because he was the principle too.
ok now i think you're full of shit.

By the way, I am a multi-millionaire who owns 5 oil comapnies and have a 12 inch johnson. I win
Old 02-03-2012, 01:27 AM   #20
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Quote:
YOU MESSED WITH MY MANHOOD.
grow the **** up, it's the internet, dickhead