Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 02-06-2012, 12:45 AM   #11
DanRooney
Head Coach

Member Number: 16248
Default Re: LOL.,.. i dont ever want to hear it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60_MINUTES View Post
I guess that puts it to a rest all you blow hard brady lovers ( On the steelers chat board which I dont get ) anyway lets make sure we never here that Brady is the best ever again period..................

Unless of course you want to say Brady is the best ever next to Eli lol... if Eli beats you twice in the Superbowl then you can never say your the best again... ever...

Montana, Bradshaw those guys win the games... Brady is a two time losing quarterback that has never won a superbowl bowl without cheating... If it comes down to him having to make a play to win the game he will never do it... if he dont get to stand in the pocket and look around and everything be perfect then he is screwed... This is one of the reasons he is a two time losing Superbowl player he cant create nothig to carry his team like the great ones do... The true great QB's of all time.. the ones that win the big game... Montana,,, Bradshaw, Aikman,, Manning Eli and.. BEN... all these guys win superbowls... Brady IMO falls behind these guys... he lost 2 throw him back there with Jim Kelly lol... best quarterback in history my ass...

plain and simple you can never call him the best QB in history now that ELI has beat him twice
Uhh...I'm happy that Brady lost again. But Ben lost one just last year bro.

I hope Tomlin is calling Mike Sullivan right about now.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:00 AM   #12
IowaSteeler927
Head Coach

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 1,681 Times in 789 Posts
My Mood: Sleepy

While Brady doesn't really have many deep threats all I saw was Brady throwing short to intermediate routes and his receivers picking up yards after the catch. Brady gets too much credit for what he does. I know at one point he broke the record for consecutive completions. I found that laughable because all he was throwing was underneath routes to Woodhead when I saw that stat. Brady hasn't been able to consistently throw the deep ball since they got rid of Randy Moss. His deepest throws were to freaking tight ends and one of them was easily picked off.
IowaSteeler927 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 01:04 AM   #13
Millers the sh!t
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 22201
My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaSteeler927 View Post
While Brady doesn't really have many deep threats all I saw was Brady throwing short to intermediate routes and his receivers picking up yards after the catch. Brady gets too much credit for what he does. I know at one point he broke the record for consecutive completions. I found that laughable because all he was throwing was underneath routes to Woodhead when I saw that stat. Brady hasn't been able to consistently throw the deep ball since they got rid of Randy Moss. His deepest throws were to freaking tight ends and one of them was easily picked off.
^ BINGO BANGO BABY!
Thank you very much sir!
Old 02-06-2012, 01:10 AM   #14
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,069 Times in 2,612 Posts

brady has never won a sb w/o vinatieri kicking the winning points either.

no cheating + no vinatieri = no lombardi

period.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:12 AM   #15
GMU Steeler
Team Owner

Member Number: 16173

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
brady has never won a sb w/o vinatieri kicking the winning points either.

no cheating + no vinatieri = no lombardi

period.
You know that's something that doesn't get talked much about. Vinatieri made a ton of clutch kicks for them. And yeah it is I think suspicious that ever since they got busted in Spygate that they haven't had the same "magic."
GMU Steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 01:39 AM   #16
Millers the sh!t
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 22201
My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMU Steeler View Post
You know that's something that doesn't get talked much about. Vinatieri made a ton of clutch kicks for them. And yeah it is I think suspicious that ever since they got busted in Spygate that they haven't had the same "magic."
Pats fans think it Brady that won all those games. They totally forget spygate, tuck rules, and the spec teams contributions etc etc.

The ONLY reason why the cheats got to the big dance this season was major injuries to two of the best afc playoff teams and the ravens blowing their load like they usually do. If pit and houston weren't jacked up the patsies wouldn't have made it. Also, with the injuries to the colts and the meltdown of the jets, the afc playoff picture was WEAK. The planets aligned for them this year so I hope they enjoyed their ride....
Old 02-06-2012, 02:03 AM   #17
tanda10506
Team President

Member Number: 17319

I dont think winning the SB or making it there is all on the QB, but Brady has been choking a lot lately. This year they had one real playoff game and that was at home and Brady was terrible. Then you have the fact that he had lost the last 3 playoff games before the Denver game. So many Pats fans and league officials downplayed the "spygate" thing, but it's obviously huge. As mentioned, Vinatteri did make a lot of points in the playoffs and SB. They were a Lee Evans drop away from going home before the SB even though the rules cater to the pass, their schedule was weak the whole second half of the season, and only having to play one real playoff game AT HOME. Im not going to say Brady is not good, but it might be the end for him. Sure he will throw for tons of yards vs the Dolphins, Browns, etc, but we learned how to beat them this year and the Jets will get better, going to be pretty hard for them to get back. There should be a huge asterisk next to their last SB, cheating clearly played a roll.
tanda10506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:45 AM   #18
LambertWardSteel
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 11433

Pats fans, league officials, and the media all have downplayed Spygate but had NE won they were all waiting and ready to offer it as proof the other SBs were legit. I find that amazing. If I win something today how does that vindicate the games I won before when it was know I was cheating? I'm glad they don't get the chance.
LambertWardSteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:33 AM   #19
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter

Member Number: 18856
Thanked 3,457 Times in 1,556 Posts
My Mood: Sad

Don't think we'll hear from the Brady lovers for a while.

"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:33 AM   #20
60_MINUTES
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 20464

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanRooney View Post
Uhh...I'm happy that Brady lost again. But Ben lost one just last year bro.

I hope Tomlin is calling Mike Sullivan right about now.

i know man... but he aint lost two lol... only the real losers of the league lose two
60_MINUTES is offline   Reply With Quote