Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Sports Dimension

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 05-11-2006, 12:57 AM   #21
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508
Default Re: my kings are showing up to play

omg come on now, i don't like artest, but the bastard detroit fans started that thing, he went after one guy he thought threw it, and the only reason my boi jackson hit some dude is because that dude threw more water at him. and the only reason jermain hit someone is cause that dude came running on the court were fans do not belong. and artest hit the other dude on the court cause again fans do not belong down there no matter what is going on. detroit is full of thugs, i hate y'all lol, y'all start this whole mess and then cry victim. now that's some bullshit right there.

i'm glad artest whooped on y'alls asses, and then ben wallace fat ass brother has to be a ****head and attack a pacer from behind...well from the side when he wasn't looking damn fat ass coward.

artest was just chillin on the table while that thug of a piston ben wallace was acting a fool, so don't blame artest for y'all detroit thugs

and don't get this twisted i hate artest just as much as y'all do because he isn't a team player, no team player out of the blue ask for a trade and ruins a team.
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 09:27 AM   #22
Lyn
Banned

Member Number: 304

The bottom line is still no player goes into the stands. Obviously that is the correct deduction as he was given a one year suspension.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:03 PM   #23
Koopa
Living Legend

philly and detriot have the worse fans in america. y'all fools throwing shit at players. don't try to justify what your bastard fellow fan did. and there was no reason for all those fans to get involved, detroit is full of thugs. and yes artest is an idiot, but i would've done the same, i ain't gonna let no fat white dude disrespect me like that
Old 05-11-2006, 03:10 PM   #24
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa
i ain't gonna let no fat white dude disrespect me like that
Not to turn this into race debate, but how about a fat black or mexican guy? Would you let them? lol. It's strange Koopa. You were very close to making the assumption that Suit was a racist because he's not a Young fan nor does he agree with our immigration system, but yet on two occasions you have made comments such as this. Why is that fine? I'm not trying to start anything, but I'm just curious.

I'm willing to bet that if I stated..........."i ain't gonna let no fat mexican disrespect me like that" you would probably be the first on here to scream racism. Am I wrong?

Last edited by 83-Steelers-43; 05-11-2006 at 03:23 PM.
83-Steelers-43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:51 PM   #25
Koopa
Living Legend

well i said fat white dude, becuase i don't know his name, but the dude was a somewhat fat white dude.

and i don't care if you say fat mexican nothing racist about that, if you said beaner, wetback, spic, taco vender, then yeah maybe i would.

and i would've said fat black dude in the other post i put but i knew he was ben wallaces brother so i didn't refer to him as that

as for suit......no i was saying suit might be a racist because he says the same thing about almost all the black qb's, about them only being good cause they can run fast (said it about vince young and jason campbell, but i'm sure he's said it about more on other sites or other threads, i just don't read every thread in the nfl section). and then him coming and saying rap ain't an art. if he would say he didn't like it i would understand, but he's talkin down on it like it's garbage, and them dudes makin a living off of it should be ashamed of themselves cause they ain't got no talent. and i have no idea what you are talkin about with the immigration thing cause i didn't go into any of those threads
Old 05-11-2006, 03:56 PM   #26
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

I don't know man......so your saying if I stated "some fat mexican" disrespected me (me being white), you wouldn't think anything of it? LOL. C'mon Koop.

Once again, keep in mind I'm not trying to start anything.

Also, I find it very, very hard to believe that Suit is a racist. I've seen him praise Ike Taylor not even two months ago. Last time I checked Ike Taylor was African-American.

If he stated rap is not an art. That's an opinion, not a racist comment.

In my opinion, country music all sounds the same and it doesn't take much talent to sing about how your lady left you and your workin' all day on the farm. That doesn't mean I'm racist towards my own race....lol. It's an opinion which is not racially motivated.

Last edited by 83-Steelers-43; 05-11-2006 at 04:03 PM.
Old 05-11-2006, 04:03 PM   #27
Koopa
Living Legend

no, cause i go on other boards and they talk like that and i don't get upset. i don't care if you throw that around like that. you just discribing the dude, that doesn't seem like a racial slur to me

i only suggested it to suit, because he said vince young and jason campbell on two seprate occasions are only good becasue they are atlethic. and then he says rap ain't an art, and shouldn't have been at the grammy. wtf is up with that???
Old 05-11-2006, 04:05 PM   #28
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa
no, cause i go on other boards and they talk like that and i don't get upset. i don't care if you throw that around like that. you just discribing the dude, that doesn't seem like a racial slur to me

i only suggested it to suit, because he said vince young and jason campbell on two seprate occasions are only good becasue they are atlethic. and then he says rap ain't an art, and shouldn't have been at the grammy. wtf is up with that???
Personally, I would be more offended if I was Mexican and he stated "some fat Mexican dude" disrespecting me...lol.

I just don't see the point in adding some fat "white" dude. That's all. What does his color have to do with anything? lol.

Oh well, nevermind. Just curious. Koop, no harm no foul.

Last edited by 83-Steelers-43; 05-11-2006 at 04:10 PM.
Old 05-11-2006, 04:14 PM   #29
Koopa
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
Personally, I would be more offended if I was Mexican and he stated "some fat Mexican dude" disrespecting me...lol.

I just don't see the point in adding some fat "white" dude. That's all. What does his color have to do with anything? lol.

Oh well, nevermind. Just curious. Koop, no harm no foul.
i guess i'm more used to it, cause my white friends talk shit like that and i talk shit too, so i guess that's why i don't care