Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 02-12-2012, 03:50 PM   #11
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer

Member Number: 20804
Default Re: Thanks for the love!

Sorry to interupt your little love fest here but the Giants are cheaters. They were faking injuries all season long, fakes them to stop no huddle offenses in the post season against Green Bay, and took flop after flop on the turf against the Patriots.
It's pretty disgraceful for a grown man to take a flop on the field and roll around pretending to be injured to get substitutions.

I don't know what kind of hooligan team your running over there in Jersey but that's not the way we do things in Massachusetts. Here we just play football.
The Giants are a disgrace to the Lombardi and have no team dignity.
PATS16N0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 03:57 PM   #12
PATS16N0
Brady Ball-Washer

Member Number: 20804

[YOUTUBE]y1PZnIiGyOg[/YOUTUBE]

Real classy.
PATS16N0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:00 PM   #13
silver & black
Team President

Member Number: 1836

Quote:
I don't know what kind of hooligan team your running over there in Jersey but that's not the way we do things in Massachusetts. Here we just play football.
Please tell me you're 12. That would explain this statement . Surely you can see the irony?
silver & black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:03 PM   #14
timmyBean
Water Boy

Member Number: 19216

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPatriots View Post
Sorry to interupt your little love fest here but the Giants are cheaters. They were faking injuries all season long, fakes them to stop no huddle offenses in the post season against Green Bay, and took flop after flop on the turf against the Patriots.
It's pretty disgraceful for a grown man to take a flop on the field and roll around pretending to be injured to get substitutions.

timmyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #15
Wallace108

Member Number:

Congrats on the Super Bowl, NyGiantz. And thanks for helping to make Patriots fans' lives even more miserable than they already are.

Quote:

Old 02-12-2012, 04:26 PM   #16
4xSBChamps
Head Coach

Member Number: 1911

Quote:
I don't know what kind of hooligan team your running over there in Jersey but that's not the way we do things in Massachusetts.
you either paint cars in an unventilated garage, or played hockey before the mandatory helmet rule

regardless, quite guzzling Tom Brady's goo, and stick to your-own Cheatriot*-based forum
Old 02-12-2012, 06:39 PM   #17
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:

Seriously.... a mod should put a ban-bullet in the back of this guy's skull for his own good. It would be considered a mercy "killing" and prevent this buffoon from further embarrassing himself by openly crying on another team's message board who had no part in the outcome other than to offend his pansy ass by rooting for an NFC team against his cheating, cream puff team.

Dude, grab your Tom Brady man-goo chin-kerchief, wipe your tears, and crawl your butthurt ass back to your team's quickly unloading bandwagon before they leave you behind. My guts can't take any more laughing at your absurd hypocrisy and childish bellyaching.

Your accusations of "cheating" are the most ridiculously hypocritical bullshit I have ever read here and your whining about Giants players faking injuries when you have the biggest pu$$y QB in the league flopping around on the ground every other play like an out-of-water flounder with epilepsy crying for flags like a petulant child for someone breaking one of his Lee Press-On Nails is deserving of one of these...

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:58 PM   #18
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 4,458 Times in 1,672 Posts

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:40 PM   #19
Fire Arians
Anti-Spammer Mod

Member Number: 16570
Thanked 5,581 Times in 2,376 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post

Seriously.... a mod should put a ban-bullet in the back of this guy's skull for his own good. It would be considered a mercy "killing" and prevent this buffoon from further embarrassing himself by openly crying on another team's message board who had no part in the outcome other than to offend his pansy ass by rooting for an NFC team against his cheating, cream puff team.
nah I don't think we should ban him. he's been a good source of entertainment so far
Fire Arians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:42 PM   #20
stb_steeler
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 14315

Quote:

AGAIN........your whining here is not gonna win over any Steeler fans hearts.
The Giants own your teams ass.

Might as well dress em in skirts!
stb_steeler is offline   Reply With Quote