Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 12-07-2006, 07:54 AM   #21
Haiku_Dirtt
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 1645
Default Re: final score Thursday

13-10 Steelers

That field is a joke. I haven't checked but I'd bet the O/U is low.
Haiku_Dirtt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 08:49 AM   #22
LadySteele
Water Boy

Member Number: 3956

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer View Post
There is NO WAY IN HELL the Browns can score 31 points
Does the Browns score board even go that high?
LadySteele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 09:25 AM   #23
SteelersWoman
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 3077

LadySteele--
Just wanted to say I love your name!

As far as the game tonight, I won't make any score predictions--we seem to lose when I do that lol
I WILL say I think we can win it, but will add that the Browns team playing right now is NOT to be taken for granted like we could last year...grrrrrrrrr

Last edited by SteelersWoman; 12-07-2006 at 09:29 AM.
SteelersWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 02:39 PM   #24
Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 2290

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
lmao! case closed

steelers 31- browns 13

reed misses a fg and ben throws an int inside the browns 35 that prevent sit from being 34+-13
At least when I come with the personal attacks I post them for everyone to see and not hide them in your User CP like you did to me Tony. Come on Tony you don't have to hide.

As for the game. What did you want to say the Steelers are the best even at 5-7 and are going to blow out the Browns tonight. Sorry but the Steelers better bring it the whole game unlike the last time against the Browns when really the Steelers only showed up for 1 quarter.

Go ahead and thump your chest to make yourself feel all big and mighty. But the truth is your just little punk hiding in a corner.
Black@Gold Forever32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 03:42 PM   #25
Elvis
Banned

Member Number: 2390

STEELERS 24
BROWNS 20
Elvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 09:53 PM   #26
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,207 Times in 2,670 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black and Gold Forever 32 View Post
At least when I come with the personal attacks I post them for everyone to see and not hide them in your User CP like you did to me Tony. Come on Tony you don't have to hide.

As for the game. What did you want to say the Steelers are the best even at 5-7 and are going to blow out the Browns tonight. Sorry but the Steelers better bring it the whole game unlike the last time against the Browns when really the Steelers only showed up for 1 quarter.

Go ahead and thump your chest to make yourself feel all big and mighty. But the truth is your just little punk hiding in a corner.
so what was your prediction there big guy?

either youre retarded, a traitor, or just plain yellow.

Quote:
J-Dawg, Steelers the better team? I don't know about that.
lmmfao!
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 10:01 PM   #27
Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter

Quote:
so what was your prediction there big guy?

either youre retarded, a traitor, or just plain yellow.

lmmfao!
Is that you all you can come up with? Its really disappointing. Coming into tonight the Steelers were only 1 game up in the standings on the Browns. Thats nothing to brag about especially since the Browns almost beat the Steelers in Cleveland. Which I did point out the Steelers better bring it the whole game and in which they did and this marks the second time this season in which the Steelers actually showed up to play a whole game this season. The Chiefs was the other game. So the Steelers are now going to be 6-7. It was a nice win but the season is still over. I expected a better season then this. Sorry if I'm critical of bunch of players making millions of dollars. We're not the Houston Texans or the Arizona Cardinals. We as fans expect this team to be good and make the play-offs and demand a higher standard. So when the Steelers play like a bunch of stiffs I'm going to call it like I see it. This season for the most part the Steelers have played like stiffs. So piss off if you don't like my opinion.
Old 12-07-2006, 10:26 PM   #28
7Ben7
Water Boy

Member Number: 4001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers got lucky View Post
Browns 31 Steelers 3
Actually the score was.

Steelers - 27

Browns - 7

7 Is the number of Hope, Strength, and Courage.

GO STEELERS!!
7Ben7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 10:42 PM   #29
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,207 Times in 2,670 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black and Gold Forever 32 View Post
Is that you all you can come up with? Its really disappointing. Coming into tonight the Steelers were only 1 game up in the standings on the Browns. Thats nothing to brag about especially since the Browns almost beat the Steelers in Cleveland. Which I did point out the Steelers better bring it the whole game and in which they did and this marks the second time this season in which the Steelers actually showed up to play a whole game this season. The Chiefs was the other game. So the Steelers are now going to be 6-7. It was a nice win but the season is still over. I expected a better season then this. Sorry if I'm critical of bunch of players making millions of dollars. We're not the Houston Texans or the Arizona Cardinals. We as fans expect this team to be good and make the play-offs and demand a higher standard. So when the Steelers play like a bunch of stiffs I'm going to call it like I see it. This season for the most part the Steelers have played like stiffs. So piss off if you don't like my opinion.
i LOVE your opinions:

Quote:
Thanks for kicking us when were down LITP.lol The Steelers do suck though. I don't care what homer comes at me. At 4-7 you suck. You can whine and make all the excuses you want but at 4-7 you do suck.lol Here is to the 4-12 record I'm hoping for so the Steelers can draft OT Joe Thomas from Wisconsin. That would be great to have an OT that actually could block. Sure he could be a bust but I don't think so. This kid is the real deal.
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 10:49 PM   #30
Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter

Quote:
i LOVE your opinions:

I love how you keep bringing this up. I just finished watching the Steelers get their asses handed to them by the Ravens. I was pissed off and the Steelers being shut out by the team I hate the most isn't going to put me in a good mood. Was it dumb to type that? Yea probally was but hey I'm only human and nobody is perfect. I'm so glad that you are. I think I also said if the Steelers won out that I wasn't going to upset. But if the Steelers did finish 4-12 or even 6-10 that there is some positives in it. Like getting a high draft pick. I think the last time the Steelers missed the play-offs in 2003 with a 6-10 record... it worked out the best with the drafting of Ben Roethlisberger with the 11th overall pick in the 2004 draft.

The NFL is a quick fix league and landing an impact player can do you wonders. Which was my point but like I said before...typical Hipchest to spin a topic around. Plus I didn't respond to you in that thread. I responded to LITP.