Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 08-31-2006, 03:13 PM   #21
19ward86
Head Coach

Member Number: 2717
Default Re: bandwagon

thanks guys, i didnt know i would attract this much attention when i wrote this but seems like everyone knows whats going on.
Old 08-31-2006, 03:32 PM   #22
wadester47
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2745
Default not to bad on the eyes

No,
you are not a bandy' But in responce our band wagon will be overly full this year being the champs and all . I really encourage it , the more black and gold i see the less of other teams i have to see.

good luck to ya!
wadester47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 03:50 PM   #23
Haiku_Dirtt
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 1645

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19ward86 View Post
i know this gets old but i need some advice, ignorance doesnt work. i am 15 and ive was raised by a single mother, not really a sporty home. once she got married his buddy used to invite us over on gameday about 6 years ago and i watched, not really paying attention but i watched. i started to pay attention and learn maddox stewart hines and so forth. i will admit that the last 2 yrs i pay more attention since they are doing well but ive still been a fan for a while, i dont see anything wrong with it since fans get more interested when a team is doing better. i dont consider myself a bandwagoner bcause i havent switched teams, ive stayed faithful. all my high school teachers are either bengals or browns fans since im in ohio.i know some others have the same issue.do you guys consider me a bandwagon? all that matters is that i like them now and it is not changing!
Once a TRUE Steeler fan ALWAYS a Steeler Fan.

My advice to you about your teachers in Ohio Just don't let them jerk you on your grades.
Haiku_Dirtt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 06:01 PM   #24
Elvis
Banned

Member Number: 2390

I agree with pretty much everyone in welcoming you into the Steelers family.... I honestly cant stand some one that just changes teams every year... After the Rams won their Super Bowl... I saw alot of Rams murchandise... now I dont see any it... used to back in my school days.. a good friend of mine "Todd" was such a big Cowboys fan... I saw him a while back and he had on a Patriots hat... I asked him... when did you change teams?... he said... oh... well.. when Jimmy Johnson left the Pokes wasnt the same so I made a change... I asked him now that the Steelers have won their first Super Bowl in some 2 decades.. are you gonna start pullin' for us? He just giggled and said ... nah...
Welcome to the Wagon "Little Man".... your alright..
God Bless Ya....
Elvis
I feel kind of sorry for you living in Bungal and Brownie territory though....
Elvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 12:31 AM   #25
melroseplace
Team Captain

Member Number: 520

if anyone ever accuses me of being a bandwagoner I'll pull out my Stewart jersey haha...sadly that was the first one I ever owned. just found it the other day and decided to hang onto it

just a note about Steelers fans in general (a little off the topic, I know...sorry!) I was at the Pittsburgh Mills mall today and seriously over half the people I saw were wearing Steelers gear. including myself in a Big Ben tshirt made me proud to be a fan and super pumped for Thursday!!