Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 11-04-2013, 06:08 AM   #211
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts
Default Re: The Walking Dead (Season 4)

Carol is better off without these idiots - Ranger Rick is such a dishrag, no wonder Lori was happier fucking Shane.
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:12 AM   #212
IowaSteeler927
The Corn Shucking Hippie
Supporter

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,688 Posts
My Mood: Tired

That was a test the hippies didn't pass. I'm amazed they were alive at this point. Both had firearms and yet neither could get a shot off? Carol didn't force their hands and ultimately I would've asked them to do the same thing to prove their worth. Rick should've understood after he foolishly trusted that woman he ran into in the woods that unsurprisingly tried to set him up and kill him. Ultimately the hippies would've been a handicap to the group if they were that dumb and easily killed. Stupidity like that and the inability to take care of themselves could've gotten others killed.
IowaSteeler927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:26 AM   #213
Fire Haley
Banned

I would have made sure the hippie chick survived - she was a nice looking breeder and any good post-apocalypse leader knows your men need fresh pussy around to keep on fighting.

and Rick is suck a chickenshit - who cares what Tyreese would do? Act like a fucking man and keep your mouth shut, you don't need to run blabbing everything you hear. He's just ascared Carol would be a better leader.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:55 AM   #214
Fire Haley
Banned

and did I hear them right when they were leaving the vet clinic when they said it would take 6 hrs to get back and they'd need more gas?

it's a 50 mi trip! that soccer mom van must get really bad gas mileage
Old 11-04-2013, 09:05 AM   #215
IowaSteeler927
The Corn Shucking Hippie
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Haley View Post
I would have made sure the hippie chick survived - she was a nice looking breeder and any good post-apocalypse leader knows your men need fresh pussy around to keep on fighting.

and Rick is suck a chickenshit - who cares what Tyreese would do? Act like a fucking man and keep your mouth shut, you don't need to run blabbing everything you hear. He's just ascared Carol would be a better leader.
Don't know that I'd ever look at women as breeders, apocalypse or not. Sounds rather Governor-esque to me. Gotta keep some shreds of humanity even in the darkest of times or you turn into a psychopath like the Governor. Agree on Rick keeping his mouth shut. He's not making sound decisions right now and hasn't been for some time.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:17 AM   #216
Fire Haley
Banned

Give the men something to fight for of their own

If I was Carol I'd head back to the prison, it's only 5 miles away - and take my chances with the group - it's obvious Rick hasn't been a leader of anything for a long time.

Tyreese is so suicidal I doubt they'd care if she just shot him first and just tell Rick to take his stupid kids and leave if he didn't like it
Old 11-04-2013, 10:11 AM   #217
IowaSteeler927
The Corn Shucking Hippie
Supporter

Quote:
Give the men something to fight for of their own

If I was Carol I'd head back to the prison, it's only 5 miles away - and take my chances with the group - it's obvious Rick hasn't been a leader of anything for a long time.

Tyreese is so suicidal I doubt they'd care if she just shot him first and just tell Rick to take his stupid kids and leave if he didn't like it
I like Rick but he's still out of sorts. He'll find himself soon enough, but right now his decision making is terrible. If you read the comics you'll get what I'm saying in regards to Rick. Tyreese is a terrible character. I can't stand him. He keeps getting a free pass... his time will come.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:29 AM   #218
Fire Haley
Banned

I've always thought Rick was an idiot from the start. His moral compass from the day he stepped out of the hospital has always been about him, his wife and kids. Why should anyone else have to die trying to save his stupid family when all the blood is on his hands?

I have to agree with Shane when he said Rick couldn’t keep them safe. Shane would’ve been better off smothering Rick with a pillow in the hospital, then Carl wouldn’t have been shot, Shane would still be alive pounding Lori, Sophia wouldn’t have gotten bitten because Rick was too stupid to just pick her up and walk back to the highway instead of hiding her under a log, Lori wouldn’t have been killed giving birth in a prison because of a prisoner Rick didn’t kill, Merl wouldn’t have been hand cuffed on a roof top and then joined the governor who later kills more of our group, and Dale would still be alive because they would have never went to Hershel’s farm where little dumbass Carl throws rocks at a walker knocking him lose out of the swamp.,,,plus it was Rick's shot that killed Shane that alerted the herd that overran the farm and so maybe Maggie would survive and eventually find a real man.

all in all the group would be better off without Rick's stupidity - count me in the Carol Camp
Old 11-04-2013, 11:02 AM   #219
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 6,662 Times in 2,543 Posts
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaSteeler927 View Post
That all being said I'm still not 100% sure Carol did kill Karen and David. Part of me thinks maybe Lizzie did it and Carol found out or walked in on it and helped cover it up.
THIS is something I can get on board with. It would explain a lot and is just about the only thing that makes sense. Otherwise, Carol has just turned into a cold stone bitch, and is turning into another Rick. And that's exactly what was happening whether you all want to admit it or not. Carol is doing the same thing Rick did in making independent decisions. Why can't you people see that?

@IowaSteeler and @Fire Haley have both basically stated that it's okay if Carol does it, but not Rick. WTF? Put your dicks back in your pants. Seriously. She was headed down the same road Rick was, and I think Rick saw that. He did her a favor by turning her away, in my opinion, so she didn't end up like him.

You do remember there was a little council formed within their community so this type of thing never occurred again, right? But, oh, high and mighty Carol didn't want anyone to know anything. Don't tell the council, Rick, or the parents she is teaching the children how to defend themselves. Don't tell the council or community she killed Karen and David. Don't tell the council this or that. Yeah, don't tell anyone anything, Carol. Then why have a council?

As far as Tyreese McPussy is concerned, yeah, he has death wish. Carol told Rick she could handle Tyreese. She knows something, and that gets back to what I totally agree with above -- Carol is probably protecting Lizzie. But all she would have had to do was come clean with Rick and Tyreese by telling the truth. If she is protecting Lizzie, why won't she tell the truth? They would most definitely not turn away a young girl, nor kill her, so what's Carol's problem with telling the freakin' truth? It leads to trust and trust is important. This is why I absolutely cannot stand Carol.

But, I know it's needed for storyline purposes, and when Carol returns it will all come out and she will be a heroine.
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 11:04 AM   #220
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 6,662 Times in 2,543 Posts
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
I've always thought Rick was an idiot from the start. His moral compass from the day he stepped out of the hospital has always been about him, his wife and kids. Why should anyone else have to die trying to save his stupid family when all the blood is on his hands?

I have to agree with Shane when he said Rick couldn’t keep them safe. Shane would’ve been better off smothering Rick with a pillow in the hospital, then Carl wouldn’t have been shot, Shane would still be alive pounding Lori, Sophia wouldn’t have gotten bitten because Rick was too stupid to just pick her up and walk back to the highway instead of hiding her under a log, Lori wouldn’t have been killed giving birth in a prison because of a prisoner Rick didn’t kill, Merl wouldn’t have been hand cuffed on a roof top and then joined the governor who later kills more of our group, and Dale would still be alive because they would have never went to Hershel’s farm where little dumbass Carl throws rocks at a walker knocking him lose out of the swamp.,,,plus it was Rick's shot that killed Shane that alerted the herd that overran the farm and so maybe Maggie would survive and eventually find a real man.

all in all the group would be better off without Rick's stupidity - count me in the Carol Camp

The entire premise of the show is about Rick. No Rick, no show.
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Steel For This Useful Post:
IowaSteeler927 (11-05-2013)