Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

An important history lesson for you TRUE Steelers fans!

Old 12-03-2013, 04:26 PM   #291
IowaSteeler927
The Corn Shucking Hippie
Supporter

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 3,813 Times in 1,720 Posts
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: The Walking Dead (Season 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
'The Walking Dead' recap: Gunfight at the Not Okay Corral
By Maricela Gonzalez | Published Dec 2, 2013

Rick and the Governor face off for control of the Prison (again).

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/the-wal...n-4-episode-8/

So now we have to wait until February 9, 2014, to see how everyone regroups. It's going to be a long wait, especially during the month of January when there isn't anything but snow going on around my neck of the woods.

The Walking Dead 4x09 - Season 4 Episode 9 Preview/Promo

@IowaSteeler927, Where are they? Woodbury? C'mon, man, you can tell me!
Oh I don't know... ;)
IowaSteeler927 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IowaSteeler927 For This Useful Post:
Lady Steel (12-04-2013)
Old 12-03-2013, 06:14 PM   #292
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,312 Times in 1,831 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post

@MasterOfPuppets, I was hoping they would tie up the storyline with the rats, also. I'm leaning towards it being Lizzie, but @Buddha Bus has some great points, too.

Daryl wasn't as pissed about Rick banishing Carol as I thought he would be. Of course, they had a lot of other stuff going on at the time, so I'm anxious to see how all that plays out later in the season, if at all.

another theory i've seen kicked around is that carol didn't kill those two people. the girls did. if you think about it could make sense. carol has been teaching them that they have to do nasty things for the good of the group and to survive , so after seeing their father "put down" , they may have taken it upon themselves to eliminate the threat to the group.. carol may have discovered what they did and burned the bodies and took the blame for the kids...

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MasterOfPuppets For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (12-03-2013), Lady Steel (12-04-2013)
Old 12-03-2013, 06:18 PM   #293
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
another theory i've seen kicked around is that carol didn't kill those two people. the girls did. if you think about it could make sense. carol has been teaching them that they have to do nasty things for the good of the group and to survive , so after seeing their father "put down" , they may have taken it upon themselves to eliminate the threat to the group.. carol may have discovered what they did and burned the bodies and took the blame for the kids...
Oooh... that's a good one! There are so many different crazy angles this could veer off into it's hard to even imagine them all. This show never ceases to surprise and the Governor taking the dirt nap this week was another one. I figured he'd be in the mix for at least another season.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buddha Bus For This Useful Post:
Lady Steel (12-04-2013)
Old 12-03-2013, 06:31 PM   #294
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
Oooh... that's a good one! There are so many different crazy angles this could veer off into it's hard to even imagine them all. This show never ceases to surprise and the Governor taking the dirt nap this week was another one. I figured he'd be in the mix for at least another season.
yeah it would make sense of how she seemed to be so disconnected with the deed.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

The Following User Says Thank You to MasterOfPuppets For This Useful Post:
Lady Steel (12-04-2013)
Old 12-03-2013, 06:35 PM   #295
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
yeah it would make sense of how she seemed to be so disconnected with the deed.
I did find that kind of odd that she seemed so uncaring or matter-of-fact about it when she always seemed like she had such a heart. That theory would explain it and the fact that Lizzie called the kids to arms so quickly during the prison siege bolsters that idea even more. There is definitely something not quite right with her and I hope we haven't seen the last of Carol... and I would bet any amount of money that we haven't. I just hope that when we do she hasn't turned totally against the group or become a walker herself.

Kind of weird how Carol grew on me. My wife and I didn't really care much for her bland character until after her "daughter" walked out of that barn. Now I miss her.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Lady Steel (12-04-2013)
Old 12-03-2013, 06:41 PM   #296
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
I did find that kind of odd that she seemed so uncaring or matter-of-fact about it when she always seemed like she had such a heart. That theory would explain it and the fact that Lizzie called the kids to arms so quickly during the prison siege bolsters that idea even more. There is definitely something not quite right with her and I hope we haven't seen the last of Carol... and I would bet any amount of money that we haven't. I just hope that when we do she hasn't turned totally against the group or become a walker herself.

Kind of weird how Carol grew on me. My wife and I didn't really care much for her bland character until after her "daughter" walked out of that barn. Now I miss her.
another twist if the theory holds true , would be tyreese wanting revenge against the perp , but did the perp just save tyreese ?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MasterOfPuppets For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (12-03-2013), Lady Steel (12-04-2013)
Old 12-03-2013, 06:43 PM   #297
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
another twist if the theory holds true , would be tyreese wanting revenge against the perp , but did the perp just save tyreese ?
Sonofabitch.

Lady Steel (12-04-2013)
Old 12-03-2013, 06:53 PM   #298
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MasterOfPuppets For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (12-03-2013), GodfatherofSoul (12-04-2013), Lady Steel (12-04-2013)
Old 12-03-2013, 06:55 PM   #299
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Yes, but only one pair of those sisters just watched their father get beheaded. Guess which ones.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buddha Bus For This Useful Post:
GodfatherofSoul (12-04-2013), Lady Steel (12-04-2013)
Old 12-04-2013, 12:38 AM   #300
Lady Steel
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 6,675 Times in 2,546 Posts
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
@IowaSteeler927 had that same theory a few pages back, and I agree with both of you. I never liked Carol, but if she took the blame to protect the girls, I can get on board with that. What also makes me think that Carol didn't kill Karen and David is the fact that Daryl told Rick that that wasn't like Carol; that it wasn't her nature. As I've stated previously, there are still some issues with Carol that bug me, so I'm not sure if I like her yet or not.

Quote:
Ooooooh, that's goooood. And, thus, Carol, as well as the girls, are off the hook. You're a genius!

Okay, I've been waiting to see if anyone else was going to bring up Lil Ass Kicker AKA Baby Judith. Where is she? Is she dead or alive?

Even though we saw her empty, bloody car seat, I think Judith is still alive. She better be, or Rick is gonna go off the deep end again. I have three different theories:

1) The two girls have her. After the girls saved Tyreese and it was time to go, the two girls went in one direction, and Tyreese yelled after them that they were to go the other way. Were the two girls going to get Judith first? This would be another feather in their cap were Lizzie the person who killed Karen and David, as well as the person who was feeding the walkers the rats.

2) Michone has her. Michone and Judith had a little bit of bonding time when Beth asked Michone to hold Judith when she was fussing a few episodes ago. She is also grateful to Rick for taking her in and they are friends. Not that excuses are necessary. I mean, who would leave an innocent baby behind?

3) Lilly and/or Tara have her. Lilly just lost her own little girl, but I don't know if either of these two sisters got far enough into the prison to save her.

@Buddha Bus, Welcome to the thread. I'm really glad you're here.
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Steel For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (12-04-2013)