Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 10-21-2013, 04:57 PM   #1
Fire Haley
Banned

Member Number: 763
Thanked 1,098 Times in 768 Posts
Default Jets/Pats - Jets fan punches woman in the face

check out the comments
Fire Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fire Haley For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (10-21-2013)
Old 10-21-2013, 05:13 PM   #2
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,441 Times in 1,137 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Jets/Pats - Jets fan punches woman in the face

Got her dumbass to back off. Just because you have a vajayjay doesn't give you the right to throw punches at a dude and expect nothing to happen in return.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteelCityMom For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (10-21-2013), jacobo (10-22-2013), Stu Pidasso (10-22-2013)
Old 10-21-2013, 05:22 PM   #3
Fire Haley
Banned

bullshit - I don't care if she pushed him or not, no real man would hit a girl like that over a fucking football game

she can take a punch though, she was still yapping at the end
Lady Steel (10-21-2013)
Old 10-21-2013, 05:30 PM   #4
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,130 Times in 1,752 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Haley View Post
bullshit - I don't care if she pushed him or not, no real man would hit a girl like that over a fucking football game

he didn't hit her over a football game. he hit her because she was trying to inflict bodily harm on him. she went after him , he didn't go after her.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MasterOfPuppets For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (10-21-2013), SteelCityMom (10-21-2013), Stu Pidasso (10-22-2013)
Old 10-21-2013, 05:38 PM   #5
Fire Haley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
he didn't hit her over a football game. he hit her because she was trying to inflict bodily harm on him. she went after him , he didn't go after her.
whatever counselor, first a grown man hits a women, no matter what the circumstance this should never happen, then a BOY tries to stand up to him while other grown men stand around with their heads up their asses and watch.

sickening
Lady Steel (10-21-2013)
Old 10-21-2013, 05:57 PM   #6
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Quote:

She wasn't pushing him...she was throwing punches...while he was being held back by another Pats fan.

Sorry, but if women want to be equal, that means you get equal treatment when you are acting in a violent manner.

And she may have still been running her mouth, probably to the effect of "OMG I can't believe you hit me!?!?!" (after she'd been throwing how many punches at him), but got her stupid ass to quit throwing punches now, didn't it.

Women like this piss me off. You are not entitled to hit a man just because you have a vagina and think he won't hit you back.

What you've basically said in this thread is that no matter what, even if a woman is causing physical harm, that a man cannot defend himself against it in turn. That just sounds stupid to me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteelCityMom For This Useful Post:
jacobo (10-22-2013), Stu Pidasso (10-22-2013)
Old 10-21-2013, 06:29 PM   #7
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

All that said...we don't really see the whole encounter. This one particular guy may have done something deserving of such treatment. None of us know for sure.

General rule of thumb though, and this goes for women too, don't be violent with someone first unless you are prepared to be fought back against.

I'm not ok with men who beat on women because they are insecure assholes, but I'm also not ok with women who think they are entitled to do whatever they want to men because they think they won't be hit back.
The Following User Says Thank You to SteelCityMom For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (10-21-2013)
Old 10-21-2013, 06:40 PM   #8
Lady Steel
Queen Bee
Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 6,651 Times in 2,539 Posts
My Mood: Amused

First of all, we don't know what happened to start the fight. What did he say to provoke her, if anything? Or what did she say to provoke him? It pisses me off when people assume. Get the facts first, people. Otherwise, it makes you look stupid.

Secondly, I am all for rights equality, however, the average woman is not equal to a man in her physique. Whether we like it or not, we are the weaker sex in that regard. The man in the video was quite a bit larger than the woman.

Both of them were in the wrong as far as throwing punches are concerned.
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady Steel For This Useful Post:
Colorado Steel (10-21-2013), harrison'samonster (10-21-2013), tony hipchest (10-21-2013)
Old 10-21-2013, 06:43 PM   #9
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,130 Times in 1,752 Posts

Quote:
whatever counselor, first a grown man hits a women, no matter what the circumstance this should never happen, then a BOY tries to stand up to him while other grown men stand around with their heads up their asses and watch.

sickening
i had an ex girl friend slap me across the face one time. i simply told her "i'll let that one slide but if you ever do it again i'm not promising you that you'll be safe from retaliation"... she said "oh so you'd hit me ?"... i said "if you can't control your temper enough to refrain from hitting me , then why in the hell would you expect me to be able to control mine ?"...then i told her "i'll make a deal with you ... if you don't physically assault me out of anger , then i promise i will never touch you when i'm pissed off".
i found the best way to piss women off is to not engage in their argument...simply stay calm and walking away is way more effective than anything you might say ,anything you say can and WILL be used against you in the future , so your best bet is to say nothing.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:46 PM   #10
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
First of all, we don't know what happened to start the fight. What did he say to provoke her, if anything? Or what did she say to provoke him? It pisses me off when people assume. Get the facts first, people. Otherwise, it makes you look stupid.

Secondly, I am all for rights equality, however, the average woman is not equal to a man in her physique. Whether we like it or not, we are the weaker sex in that regard. The man in the video was quite a bit larger than the woman.

Both of them were in the wrong as far as throwing punches are concerned.
Agreed...we don't know what happened. My apologies for making quick assumptions. In general though, I don't like when women feel like they can just do whatever and not expect backlash from it. And yeah, women are weaker, but that doesn't mean they can't cause physical harm. It's also a good reason for women not to go looking for trouble.

I think all involved were just drunk and unruly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteelCityMom For This Useful Post:
Lady Steel (10-21-2013), tony hipchest (10-21-2013)