Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Fans United

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 09-26-2009, 01:48 PM   #1
yalchie
Water Boy

Member Number: 14753
Default real steelers bar in denver

We are looking for a "real' Steelers bar in Denver that actually has the sound on for the whole Steeler game- Any suggestions?
yalchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 06:20 PM   #2
mile high steeler
Water Boy

Member Number: 14755
Default Re: real steelers bar in denver

I am new to the area and am also interested in knowing......hopefully someone will respond quickly!!
mile high steeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 07:09 PM   #3
T&B fan
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 9959

ck out the list
http://www.post-gazette.com/steelern...rbars_list.asp
Old 10-28-2009, 10:17 AM   #4
soulesslemming
Water Boy

Member Number: 15232

I don't know about denver but theres 2 dedicated steelers bars here in colorado springs, overtime & the triple nickel.
soulesslemming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:37 PM   #5
steelergirlinaz
Water Boy

Member Number: 15275

Did anyone find out this information about a Steelers bar in Denver. I am going to be up there for the game and do not know my way around. Is anyone on forum up there? heading up there? A friend said many fans were arriving today at the airport so cool! But I don't get there until Sunday morning.
steelergirlinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:00 PM   #6
eafratitpm3
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 1192

C.B. & Potts 1245 W 120th Ave
Jackson's Hole Sports Grille 1520 20th St
Tavern Uptown 538 East 17th Ave
eafratitpm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:31 PM   #7
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 2,666 Times in 1,153 Posts

seen this on a bronco's board...

Quote:
To give everyone an a small example of the huge Steeler fan base... my co-worker here in Tennessee, Shawn Kennedy, is the president and founder of a Pittsburgh Steeler fan club named the Steel City Mafia. What started out as a small group of Steeler fans in Tennessee, has now grown into the most prominent Steeler fan club in America. Each year, they travel to see several games across the country. This weekend, he is flying to Denver to host a Steelers fan club party on Sunday afternoon at the Rusty Bucket in Lakewood. At these functions, several Steeler fans travel to the game, and meet for an event the day before the game. Each of these dinners are attended by a special guest from the Steeler family. John "Frenchy" Fuqua will be the special guest this Sunday night in Denver at the Steel City Mafia dinner. Fuqua is the guy whose back was hit during the "Immaculate Reception". The ball hit Fuqua's back, then was scooped up by Franco Harris.
Quote:
The afternoon party featuring Steeler fans and Fuqua starts Sunday afternoon at the Rusty Bucket. This is the event that I thought should be invaded by Broncos fans. Nothing confrontational, or course. Nothing comes from those actions. However, if I wasn't in Tennessee, I would be one member of a large organized gathering of Bronco fans dressed in Bronco attire at the Rusty Bucket.
It just seems wrong for this type of organized event to be held publically in the Denver area. At a minimum, Bronco fans should appear to be united, offended, and the Steel City Mafia's visit should be less than comfortable. Can you imagine their faces when they realize their plans have been publically unveiled on Bronco Country, and Broncos fans have united to invade? Take pictures please!!

Quote:
There is a bar in Littleton called the Rusty Bucket, off like 285 and Wads there. It is a cool little Cowboy-ish bar that is a Steelers bar. I didn't know about it til I got there, and I was wearing a Black Ed Reed jersey (Bronco fan, jersey collector) and I got mean mugged til everyone got drunk and started singing, cool bar tho, wonder what it will be like that night...anyone been there?
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=155644

Old 09-02-2011, 09:58 AM   #8
Rusty Bucket
Water Boy

Member Number: 18730

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalchie View Post
We are looking for a "real' Steelers bar in Denver that actually has the sound on for the whole Steeler game- Any suggestions?
The Rusty Bucket in Lakewood, CO is the largest (and only) 100% Steelers bar in Colorado. ALL the TVs in the bar are on the Steelers games, with Steeler fight songs, Primanti Bros sandwiches, pierogies, banners, flags, etc at EVERY game. Address is 3355 S Wadsworth Blvd, Lakewood, CO 80127 (303) 980-6200. Occupancy is 180 inside, and there also is a TV on a large heated patio outside.

GO STEELERS!!!
Rusty Bucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:46 PM   #9
truesteelerfan
Team Captain

Member Number: 11218

How about in Northern CO?
truesteelerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:57 AM   #10
jimmyjack07
Water Boy

Member Number: 24636

Hey Josh,

Would you mind letting me know if you find anything fun to do? (And vice versa)?

I'm coming to the came Sunday from CA and so far, we are just going to The Tilted Kilt I think, then walking around the tailgates a bit before the game. This being my first game like your wife's, I want to get the full experience too!

Cheers :)