Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers > Game Reporter

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 11-03-2013, 08:31 PM   #1021
MillerMania83
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 10437
Default Re: Week 9 Gameday Thread: Steelers @ Patriots 11/03/2013

I didn't think it could get worse, but I was obviously WRONG....Maybe the most embarrassing game I can ever remember being a Steeler fan (I'm 43 and been a fan since about 8yrs old)....Anyone who wants to hang this on Ben is INSANE IMO....Sure he's making mistakes but he's one of the few playing his ass off out there with a TERRIBLE team and coaching staff around him....The offense today actually had quite a few bright spots and at least showed what they are capable of....The defense, OMG, I can't believe that it's come to this, I TRULY can't believe it's this bad, but it absolutely is and they prove it almost weekly anymore....Player wise I wouldn't even know where to start to single people out, as it was a TOTAL team non-effort today....Guys who are supposed to be the leaders out there and not make mistake after mistake (Ike, Troy, Clark) were just abused and made mistake after mistake....The guys up front started out briefly strong, but as the game just moved along got pushed around all over the place....And as many posted it was looked like they just quit out there, as I'm sure they were pretty tired by the end when they just repeatedly whipped out there series after series....The most points ever given up by a Steeler team, over 600 yrds today, if this doesn't sound the 'warning alarms' in this organization that DRASTIC CHANGES need to be made pronto, not to win games this yr yet, but to show EVERY SINGLE PERSON in this organization that this is NOT ACCEPTABLE and never will be as long as you are a Steeler...I've said often recently and I'll say it again, time to keep very few pieces and BLOW IT ALL UP, coaches and all...As is the norm in the NFL these days, if your front office/ownership is smart you can turn around a team and be a contender in a pretty short time period....Today was just an ATROCITY for anyone who bleeds black and gold.
MillerMania83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #1022
foreverblackandgold
Water Boy

Member Number: 25441

606 rushing huh? better ck again
foreverblackandgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #1023
foreverblackandgold
Water Boy

I'm soooooo tired of you guys moaning and complaining. Fire him, cut him, blah, blah, blah. WHO DO YOU THINK PAYS THESE PLAYERS AND COACHES THEIR SALERY?????? YOU DO!!!!!!!!! You want to make a statement instead of hiding behind your keyboards, whining like a spoiled brat.??? I want EVERYONE to boycott next's home game. DO NOT ATTEND THE GAME OR SELL YOUR TICKETS on stub hub or where ever else you sell them. THAT!!!!!! is how you make a statement, that we as fans, will not tolerate this type of playcalling, game management, drafting etc..... So how many whiners will still go to the game? If you do, do us all a favor and shut up the next time the steelers lose (next week, playing the bills) I would love a response about not attending next home game, what do you all think???
Old 11-03-2013, 09:00 PM   #1024
foreverblackandgold
Water Boy

606 rushing huh?? wow !!!
Old 11-03-2013, 09:01 PM   #1025
foreverblackandgold
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelfury02 View Post
wine em'

dine em'

fifty-five em'
ha!!!!!!!
Old 11-03-2013, 09:03 PM   #1026
foreverblackandgold
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneBlitzer View Post
Wow 606 yards rushing.
I think you mean 606 TOTAL yards
Old 11-03-2013, 09:12 PM   #1027
foreverblackandgold
Water Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVSteelersfan View Post
About time Ben. Damn I miss that.
AH, Tomlin inherited a silver spoon in his mouth. hell anyone of else could have won . Now he lost his spoon and doesent know how to eat. Will the real tomlin stand up....oh here he is 2-6
Old 11-03-2013, 09:53 PM   #1028
rgj
Starter

Member Number: 7995
My Mood: Cynical

What I saw today nauseated me. The players who the Rooney's pay money to play football quit. They totally quit. These clowns are a joke. If I performed at my job the way these jokers do, I would be unemployed immediately. Hope they enjoy their money in the bank. I for one will not pay another dime until this entire team is overhauled, retooled, and refocused on playing an entire game of football.

My flag is in the garage, my jerseys put away, and my terrible towel is back in a dresser drawer.

These idiots quit on me.

I quit on them.

What a horrible excuse for a professional football team. What an embarrassment to a proud city.These so-called "steelers" are the joke of the NFL. This proud franchise has become the new Cleveland Browns...the Pittsburgh Clowns.

See yunz next summer in Latrobe.
rgj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:58 AM   #1029
Galax Steeler
The Virginia Hillbilly
Supporter

Member Number: 3287
Thanked 3,738 Times in 1,581 Posts
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverblackandgold View Post
I'm soooooo tired of you guys moaning and complaining. Fire him, cut him, blah, blah, blah. WHO DO YOU THINK PAYS THESE PLAYERS AND COACHES THEIR SALERY?????? YOU DO!!!!!!!!! You want to make a statement instead of hiding behind your keyboards, whining like a spoiled brat.??? I want EVERYONE to boycott next's home game. DO NOT ATTEND THE GAME OR SELL YOUR TICKETS on stub hub or where ever else you sell them. THAT!!!!!! is how you make a statement, that we as fans, will not tolerate this type of playcalling, game management, drafting etc..... So how many whiners will still go to the game? If you do, do us all a favor and shut up the next time the steelers lose (next week, playing the bills) I would love a response about not attending next home game, what do you all think???
I think someone has an attitude problem today
Old 11-04-2013, 03:02 PM   #1030
NJarhead
BewbmeisterExtraordinaire
Supporter

Member Number: 1932
Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,324 Posts
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyllama View Post
-Lebeau has ZERO to work with...
-it's a good thing Tomlin was supposedly a defensive back genius.. he doesn't know shit about defense. Our pass defense has been the biggest weak link for years.

-NICE drafts... none of these players are worth a shit. They just ARE NOT GOOD players.... this team has zero talent except for 3-4 positions...

-Just trash players all around... Finger should start at Colbert then move down the chain.
Tomlin is a Tampa 2 guy. He left the 3-4 Zone Blitz to LeBeau.