Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 02:52 PM   #41
jaysta
Starter

Member Number: 1495
Angry Re: STEELERS FUTURE IN JEOPARDY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
this is quit possibly the longest stupidest post i have ever read in my life. so you are basing our franchise off scrubs.....i guess every message board needs a weirdo that panics everytime garbage gets cut

i'm just glad you don't run an nfl team they'd go straight to shit, whatever jacobs accomplished in college doesn't mean jack shit when it comes to the nfl. he just doesn't have it. and he would never play cause or future is in big ben

kuhn is the most overrated scrub i have ever seen on this forum. get a clue mayne. you dumbing down the board with garbage like that.
One question for you...how many NFL teams have you run? Better yet, how many have you worked for? I don't think you know a thing about football or the NFL or else you wouldn't make stupid responses like you are constantly doing. Pay attention next time before you post.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:02 PM   #42
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508
Default Re: STEELERS FUTURE IN JEOPARDY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysta View Post
Hey Koopa. Be glad you live in Texas far away from us real Steelers fans. Otherwise maybe you would have paid attention a little bit during the pre-season and to what these guys did in college. Without searching the internet you probably couldn't even name the school that Jacobs attended. Learn the game before you run your mouth at other people's threads.
bitch f'k you, you damn d rider..oh look the steelers are winning let me go look for a message board so i can act like i loved them forever and ever. f'k college football..except for ut. omar jacob is hot gabage just like your posting ability. thanks for dumbing down the forum
Old 09-03-2006, 03:03 PM   #43
Koopa
Living Legend

Quote:
One question for you...how many NFL teams have you run? Better yet, how many have you worked for? I don't think you know a thing about football or the NFL or else you wouldn't make stupid responses like you are constantly doing. Pay attention next time before you post.
i've worked for the same amount as you have, absoultly zero. so shut your damn mouth. kuhn is hot garbage get over it. but i'm sure as soon as we don't win the superbowl you'll be on another message board pretending to be a fan of that team so peace bitch
Old 09-03-2006, 03:05 PM   #44
jaysta
Starter

Talking Re: STEELERS FUTURE IN JEOPARDY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa View Post
bitch f'k you, you damn d rider..oh look the steelers are winning let me go look for a message board so i can act like i loved them forever and ever. f'k college football..except for ut. omar jacob is hot gabage just like your posting ability. thanks for helping dumb down the forum
If a moderator doesn't throw this guy out of here something is seriously wrong. Commenting on someone's post is one thing. Attacking posts over and over is another. I thought this forum was to give your opinion on the players and Steelers in general. So I guess if you don't agree with the thread than you attack the other fans that are posting?!? Any mods out there paying attention?
Old 09-03-2006, 03:09 PM   #45
Elvis
Banned

Member Number: 2390

Hey Texaskoopa... you dont know me to be able to talk to me that way boy!! I have probably been a Steelers fan longer than you have been alive..... matter a fact I have.. your 21 years old and sounding like the punk kid you are... I have forgotten more about the Steelers than you Will Ever Know. The Only reason the Steelers even know how good that Big Ben really is right now is because of injuries.. does anyone agree with me? If it werent for Tommy Maddux gettin hurt, then Ben wouldnt even have been on the field that rookie year.... do you guys believe that? He would not have started as a rookie if not for injuries, I guarentee you that...
God Bless
Elvis
Old 09-03-2006, 03:23 PM   #46
Koopa
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedosesteelers2006 View Post
Hey Texaskoopa... you dont know me to be able to talk to me that way boy!! I have probably been a Steelers fan longer than you have been alive..... matter a fact I have.. your 21 years old and sounding like the punk kid you are... I have forgotten more about the Steelers than you Will Ever Know. The Only reason the Steelers even know how good that Big Ben really is right now is because of injuries.. does anyone agree with me? If it werent for Tommy Maddux gettin hurt, then Ben wouldnt even have been on the field that rookie year.... do you guys believe that? He would not have started as a rookie if not for injuries, I guarentee you that...
God Bless
Elvis
i don't ever remember talking to you.........oh wait i did repsond to one of your post. sorry for questioning your opinion the rest of your post is just to me boy

Last edited by Koopa; 09-03-2006 at 03:32 PM.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:24 PM   #47
Koopa
Living Legend

Quote:
If a moderator doesn't throw this guy out of here something is seriously wrong. Commenting on someone's post is one thing. Attacking posts over and over is another. I thought this forum was to give your opinion on the players and Steelers in general. So I guess if you don't agree with the thread than you attack the other fans that are posting?!? Any mods out there paying attention?
*singing* cry me a river
Old 09-03-2006, 03:30 PM   #48
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009

Maybe you guys should take a little break, have a smoke, shot of whiskey. Just a suggestion..lol.
Old 09-03-2006, 04:37 PM   #49
jaysta
Starter

Talking Re: STEELERS FUTURE IN JEOPARDY?

All is cool here man, in fact I never even responded to the other posts that didn't agree with my opinion. There were just too many people being attacked in this thread by the same person to let it go by without a response. The original post was written in a way to get people's attention so that we could have a good discussion about our waivers. Agree with it or not, that's fine with me, but don't attack people's opinions just because they aren't the same as yours. So if you want to discuss Jacobs and Kuhn (who are now on the practice squad), great. If not, than please don't attack those of us that do enjoy a good discussion.

Peace!
Old 09-03-2006, 07:12 PM   #50
SteelersFire
Banned

Member Number: 2921

Ok just my two cents where nobody'll listen but I get to say it anyways: there's a couple of people contributing to this post that are getting all fired up and going personal. Everyone has the right to an opinion but nobody's opinion really counts except dem dat do the hiring and firing. All of us have faith in our boys no matter who's on the roster and we do because no matter who's on the team and what kind of season, pre or post or regular they have, they do a damn good job under a hell of a coach.

It's about faith people, not about who starts. SF is what it's all about.
Closed Thread