Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 08:34 PM   #51
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508
Default Re: STEELERS FUTURE IN JEOPARDY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysta View Post
All is cool here man, in fact I never even responded to the other posts that didn't agree with my opinion. There were just too many people being attacked in this thread by the same person to let it go by without a response. The original post was written in a way to get people's attention so that we could have a good discussion about our waivers. Agree with it or not, that's fine with me, but don't attack people's opinions just because they aren't the same as yours. So if you want to discuss Jacobs and Kuhn (who are now on the practice squad), great. If not, than please don't attack those of us that do enjoy a good discussion.

Peace!
uh huh.....i talked shit to you and only you. i said wtf are you talkin about to that elvis character, and i was messing around with the knife dude saying was he playing madden. i only singled you out, for starting such a stupid thread
Old 09-03-2006, 08:56 PM   #52
Mosca
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 1751

The guy should be able to start any stupid thread that he wants without fear of personal attack, I would think.

Tom
Old 09-03-2006, 09:03 PM   #53
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosca View Post
The guy should be able to start any stupid thread that he wants without fear of personal attack, I would think.

Tom
nope, you thought wrong lol.........smh @ this board becoming so homotional.....what happened to the good old days???
Old 09-03-2006, 09:05 PM   #54
BIGBENFASTWILLIE
Living Legend

Member Number: 618

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysta View Post
Let me see if I understand. I woke up this morning still thinking that the Steelers could repeat and continue to build for the future. Only to see that a major part of that future, Kuhn and Jacobs, were packing their bags as we were still sound a sleep dreaming of another handful of Super Bowl rings. Forget the fact that Jacobs threw the ball 462 times for 4,002 yards with only 4 interceptions and a passer rating that would blow your mind in only his sophomore year of college, this guy is big, strong, quick, and smart...and now he may be headed to someone else's team. In my opinion he could have easily been drafted around the same time as the top QB's this year.

As for Kuhn, what are the Steelers thinking? Help me to understand....we have an aging RB with bad knees (who I think was worth keeping only as a coach and mentor for the young guys) in the #3 spot, an unproven rookie from New England in the #4 spot, and Kuhn getting waived. Unless you slept through the pre-season games, this guy had great upside. Forget the fumble. Slap a little more pine tar on his forearms and make him carry a Crisco ball. That stuff can be fixed. He has young knees, incredible power, and speed pretty unmatched for his size. You say have faith in our Front Office for the Steelers future...with two of our best draft pickups gone, it's hard to have faith looking down the road. Someone please pinch me and wake me up now...for I hope this was just a bad dream.

Peace!

This post is still going?
Old 09-03-2006, 09:09 PM   #55
BlackNGold203
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 1217

Nope..not going anymore...thread closed...PM warnings sent....