Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 09-03-2006, 02:01 AM   #1
I-Want-Troy's-Hair
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 2698
Default Bettis on Leno last night

Last night Leno had Bettis as a guest. Jerome is sitting there with that big super bowl ring flashing and doing a lot of talking with his hands. I'm sure he was practicing in order to flash the bling in Collinsworth face, and can't I wait for that. Anyway I was a bit disappointed that Leno never did ask to see "the bling."

They went on to show a clip of bettis at the Nascar track and he got to take at ride at 180 MPH. The clip was not of Jerome driving around the track it was of Jerome trying to climb his 260+lb x-running back body into a car with a very small side window.

I thought they were going to have to use a shoe horn or grease him up in order to get him through the window and into his seat. When he finally thought he was in the car his left arm was stuck still outside they car and they almost had to wrap it around the back of his neck while they literally shoved the rest of him into the car. After they finally were able to cram him in the car I was wondering how they got him buckled in. Jerome filled up the car and I'm sure there wasn't much room left for the driver.

When they cut back to Jerome and Leno they were both laughing and Leno was wiping his eyes I thought Leno was going to fall out of his chair. They didn't show him trying to get out of the car but I'll bet they had to bring in a crane in order to unscrew him back at of the car as we all know Nascar doors don't open and the only way in or out is via the window.
Old 09-03-2006, 02:19 AM   #2
Lyn
Banned

Member Number: 304
Default Re: Bettis on Leno last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Want-Troy's-Hair View Post
Last night Leno had Bettis as a guest. Jerome is sitting there with that big super bowl ring flashing and doing a lot of talking with his hands. I'm sure he was practicing in order to flash the bling in Collinsworth face, and can't I wait for that. Anyway I was a bit disappointed that Leno never did ask to see "the bling."

They went on to show a clip of bettis at the Nascar track and he got to take at ride at 180 MPH. The clip was not of Jerome driving around the track it was of Jerome trying to climb his 260+lb x-running back body into a car with a very small side window.

I thought they were going to have to use a shoe horn or grease him up in order to get him through the window and into his seat. When he finally thought he was in the car his left arm was stuck still outside they car and they almost had to wrap it around the back of his neck while they literally shoved the rest of him into the car. After they finally were able to cram him in the car I was wondering how they got him buckled in. Jerome filled up the car and I'm sure there wasn't much room left for the driver.

When they cut back to Jerome and Leno they were both laughing and Leno was wiping his eyes I thought Leno was going to fall out of his chair. They didn't show him trying to get out of the car but I'll bet they had to bring in a crane in order to unscrew him back at of the car as we all know Nascar doors don't open and the only way in or out is via the window.

Yeah I saw that too and it was pretty funny. I, like you, thought it was somewhat weird that not a word was said about his ring.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 09:52 AM   #3
SteelShooter
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 2156

I bet that was Hilarious!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." -Ambrose Redmoon.
SteelShooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 07:30 PM   #4
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,930 Times in 4,526 Posts

jerome will be coming up on a nascar pre race feature on nbc before the green flag at 8:00 est. nice to see nascar and the nfl collaborate.
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote