Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 11-19-2013, 07:25 AM   #11
IowaSteeler927
The Corn Shucking Hippie
Supporter

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 3,037 Times in 1,341 Posts
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Requesting a bit of help

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelax04 View Post
This is right along the lines of this bullshit:

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/11...-c--96981.html
Someone wants to play the knockout game with me they better knock me out because I play the Glock 22 game when some asshole cold cocks me out of nowhere.
IowaSteeler927 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IowaSteeler927 For This Useful Post:
Bayz101 (11-19-2013), harrison'samonster (01-25-2014), Lady Steel (01-26-2014)
Old 11-19-2013, 10:33 AM   #12
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelax04 View Post
This is right along the lines of this bullshit:

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/11...-c--96981.html
I actually just read about this for the first time last night. Scary, scary stuff. It's spread into Europe as well. I'm not sure I'd use that as an example of something similar though...people are actually getting hospitalized and/or killed as a result of these attacks. Blaring a train horn at a bunch of people is just being an annoying asshole.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=1295313365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SteelCityMom For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (01-25-2014)
Old 01-24-2014, 09:58 PM   #13
Trainhorn
Water Boy

Member Number: 25732

3 month bump!!!

Thanks for the free views everyone! By the way consoles suck. /r/pcmasterrace

I rarely do these scare videos, call me a asshole all you want, wont accomplish anything.
Trainhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 10:34 PM   #14
SteelerEmpire
Team Owner

Member Number: 14355
Thanked 2,096 Times in 943 Posts

Putting a live tarantula on a guys shirt and then he sh*t's his pants; that's a prank. But that video referenced is just utter stupidity...

A HOUSE DIVIDED WILL FALL TO IT'S ENEMIES;
BUT IN UNITY THERE ARE 6' SUPER BOWLS !!!
SteelerEmpire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SteelerEmpire For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (01-25-2014), harrison'samonster (01-24-2014), JonM229 (01-24-2014), Lady Steel (01-26-2014)
Old 01-25-2014, 12:04 AM   #15
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 5,707 Times in 2,123 Posts

Tell me in your teenage years you wouldn't of done that, I know I would have. If that makes me an asshole then so be it. Live tarantulas down any part of clothing, thats an asshole.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MACH1 For This Useful Post:
MasterOfPuppets (01-25-2014), SteelerEmpire (01-25-2014)
Old 01-25-2014, 01:12 AM   #16
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,882 Times in 1,653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
Tell me in your teenage years you wouldn't of done that, I know I would have. If that makes me an asshole then so be it. Live tarantulas down any part of clothing, thats an asshole.
hell we did way worse stuff than that when i was a kid...
we used to be able to buy these in just about any store..

in the summer time we'd look for open windows and put one of these on the window sill and light it off.
one time about 6 of us kids , all lit one and threw em into a bar that had the door open...fire trucks and about a half dozen cop cars showed up and searched the neighborhood for a few hours lookin for the perps ...
today we probably would have labeled terrorist.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MasterOfPuppets For This Useful Post:
JonM229 (01-25-2014), Lady Steel (01-26-2014), MACH1 (01-25-2014), PeckerWood (01-25-2014)
Old 01-25-2014, 01:35 AM   #17
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter

Member Number: 3236
Thanked 5,707 Times in 2,123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
hell we did way worse stuff than that when i was a kid...
we used to be able to buy these in just about any store..

in the summer time we'd look for open windows and put one of these on the window sill and light it off.
one time about 6 of us kids , all lit one and threw em into a bar that had the door open...fire trucks and about a half dozen cop cars showed up and searched the neighborhood for a few hours lookin for the perps ...
today we probably would have labeled terrorist.
You know it.

I'd been hauled off to gitmo for half the shit I did as a kid.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MACH1 For This Useful Post:
JonM229 (01-25-2014), Lady Steel (01-26-2014)
Old 01-25-2014, 02:38 AM   #18
IowaSteeler927
The Corn Shucking Hippie
Supporter

Member Number: 15801
Thanked 3,037 Times in 1,341 Posts
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douchenozzle View Post
3 month bump!!!

Thanks for the free views everyone! By the way consoles suck. /r/pcmasterrace

I rarely do these scare videos, call me a asshole all you want, wont accomplish anything.
Grow up and quit being a fanboy douche. As if you're not a big enough douche you have to be one of those PC master race dumbasses. If you really loved games all that much you wouldn't treat your fellow gamers like shit when they're sitting out in the cold waiting for something that they're excited about. Fanboys make the gaming industry look like a bunch of brand loyal, brain dead, zealots and it just feeds into the stereotypes people hold about gamers in general. If you had half of a brain you'd understand it's more about the games than the hardware. That's why I play everything instead of blindly throwing myself behind a company banner. I can enjoy games like Counter Strike, Company of Heroes, Crysis, Command and Conquer, Day of Defeat, Battlefield, etc... on the PC, I can enjoy games like Halo on the Xbox, and Killzone, Last of Us, or Uncharted on the Playstation. I'm not missing out on exclusive experiences because of blind, brand loyalist stupidity. Meanwhile trolls such as yourself sit around in your basement dreaming up ways you can be an asshole to other people because of your twisted little superiority complex.

If you weren't a pathetic little coward you wouldn't speed off after blowing that train horn. What are you like 16 years old anyway? There's playing pranks, and then there's just being a dick, you're the latter.

Last edited by IowaSteeler927; 01-25-2014 at 06:36 AM.
IowaSteeler927 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IowaSteeler927 For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (01-25-2014), Galax Steeler (01-25-2014), harrison'samonster (01-25-2014), JonM229 (01-25-2014), Lady Steel (01-26-2014)
Old 01-25-2014, 05:44 AM   #19
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainworn View Post
Of course it won't because you're a fucking retard. I don't view it as some heinous crime against humanity, just gross douchebaggery on a grand scale and just plain stupid. I have no delusions that I or anyone else here would be able to instill an idiot like you with any sense, decency, or intelligence. I just hope that Darwin's Theory of evolution is what "corrects you".

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Buddha Bus For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (01-25-2014), IowaSteeler927 (01-25-2014), JonM229 (01-25-2014), Lady Steel (01-26-2014)
Old 01-25-2014, 08:41 AM   #20
Trainhorn
Water Boy

Member Number: 25732

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaSteeler927 View Post
Grow up and quit being a fanboy douche. As if you're not a big enough douche you have to be one of those PC master race dumbasses. If you really loved games all that much you wouldn't treat your fellow gamers like shit when they're sitting out in the cold waiting for something that they're excited about. Fanboys make the gaming industry look like a bunch of brand loyal, brain dead, zealots and it just feeds into the stereotypes people hold about gamers in general. If you had half of a brain you'd understand it's more about the games than the hardware. That's why I play everything instead of blindly throwing myself behind a company banner. I can enjoy games like Counter Strike, Company of Heroes, Crysis, Command and Conquer, Day of Defeat, Battlefield, etc... on the PC, I can enjoy games like Halo on the Xbox, and Killzone, Last of Us, or Uncharted on the Playstation. I'm not missing out on exclusive experiences because of blind, brand loyalist stupidity. Meanwhile trolls such as yourself sit around in your basement dreaming up ways you can be an asshole to other people because of your twisted little superiority complex.

If you weren't a pathetic little coward you wouldn't speed off after blowing that train horn. What are you like 16 years old anyway? There's playing pranks, and then there's just being a dick, you're the latter.
For one I didn't do it because they were buying a peasantstation 4. If I know there are going to be lines of people then I go. Enjoy your games at 720p 30fps. I speed off because whats the point of scaring someone then stopping for a chat? I had multiple stops around town that night. I'm actually 24, but nice guess.

There are people that love them and people that hate them, I've ran into more people that loved them then bitched about them like you.
Trainhorn is offline   Reply With Quote