Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2014, 05:26 PM   #1
NEBandwagon
Water Boy
 

Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 30
Member Number: 24983
Thanks: 3
Thanked 61 Times in 25 Posts
Default That's it, I'm no longer a patriots fan

Can a moderator change my name to DENBandwagon?

Go Broncos! Peyton Manning is my hero! Who cares about the pats, I only cheered for them before cause they win all the time, but since Brady seems to have lost his magic, I'm going to throw him under the bus.

I'm from boston, and we take pride in not supporting our team in hard times. We must have broken the record for failing to sell out the stadium in the 1990's, and I also left the stadium midway through the 2nd quarter when the dolphins were beating us badly a few years back. I don't know exactly when, but like i said, I only cheer for winners.

My team in 1990 used to be dallas, but i hate them again cause they suck.

Manning in Denver will guarantee more championships so I will cheer for them until they suck, then screw them. Regardless I'll always say I've been a fan for life, and thanks to wikipedia, I can always reference old players who played in the 70's to make myself look smart. I cheer for the winners so I always win and everyone else loses. Ha ha.

Oh by the way did I mention I'm now a broncos fan? So mods, with that name change please?
NEBandwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NEBandwagon For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (01-23-2014), MACH1 (01-23-2014), SteelerEmpire (01-25-2014), teegre (01-23-2014)
Old 01-23-2014, 05:33 PM   #2
harrison'samonster
Living Legend
 
harrison'samonster's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Youngstown, OH
Posts: 7,224
Gender: Male
Member Number: 17630
Thanks: 53,290
Thanked 8,951 Times in 3,702 Posts
My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: That's it, I'm no longer a patriots fan

it might be best to wait until after the SB to change. Seattle looks pretty tough.
__________________
have you ever wondered what your life would have been like if you became a hired goon right out of school? you would have had a chance to learn the ropes from other goons and rub shoulders with all kinds of seedy characters. oh the stories you would be able to tell.
harrison'samonster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to harrison'samonster For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (01-23-2014), Lady Steel (01-24-2014), SteelerEmpire (01-25-2014)
Old 01-23-2014, 05:34 PM   #3
NEBandwagon
Water Boy
 

Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 30
Member Number: 24983
Thanks: 3
Thanked 61 Times in 25 Posts
Default Re: That's it, I'm no longer a patriots fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison'samonster View Post
it might be best to wait until after the SB to change. Seattle looks pretty tough.
i might do that, cuz, that's how i roll
NEBandwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NEBandwagon For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (01-23-2014), harrison'samonster (01-23-2014)
Old 01-23-2014, 06:11 PM   #4
vasteeler
Team President
 
vasteeler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: richmond va
Posts: 2,394
Gender: Male
Member Number: 3341
Thanks: 806
Thanked 1,122 Times in 441 Posts
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: That's it, I'm no longer a patriots fan

well I'll give you this much. at least you admit and seem really proud of changing teams every few years.
vasteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vasteeler For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (01-23-2014), Lady Steel (01-24-2014)
Old 01-23-2014, 06:18 PM   #5
MACH1
Quest For Seven
Supporter
 
MACH1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Potataho
Posts: 14,149
Member Number: 3236
Thanks: 1,658
Thanked 4,944 Times in 1,842 Posts
Default Re: That's it, I'm no longer a patriots fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEBandwagon View Post
Can a moderator change my name to DENBandwagon?

Go Broncos! Peyton Manning is my hero! Who cares about the pats, I only cheered for them before cause they win all the time, but since Brady seems to have lost his magic, I'm going to throw him under the bus.

I'm from boston, and we take pride in not supporting our team in hard times. We must have broken the record for failing to sell out the stadium in the 1990's, and I also left the stadium midway through the 2nd quarter when the dolphins were beating us badly a few years back. I don't know exactly when, but like i said, I only cheer for winners.

My team in 1990 used to be dallas, but i hate them again cause they suck.

Manning in Denver will guarantee more championships so I will cheer for them until they suck, then screw them. Regardless I'll always say I've been a fan for life, and thanks to wikipedia, I can always reference old players who played in the 70's to make myself look smart. I cheer for the winners so I always win and everyone else loses. Ha ha.

Oh by the way did I mention I'm now a broncos fan? So mods, with that name change please?
Ask yourself, what would hitler do?
__________________


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
MACH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MACH1 For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (01-23-2014), harrison'samonster (01-23-2014), JonM229 (01-23-2014), Lady Steel (01-24-2014), SteelersCanada (01-23-2014), teegre (01-24-2014)
Old 01-23-2014, 06:51 PM   #6
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter
 
Buddha Bus's Avatar
Default Re: That's it, I'm no longer a patriots fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEBandwagon View Post
i might do that, cuz, that's how i roll
Just keep in mind that Peyton's time is short and Russell Wilson is young. Colin Kaepernick would also be a good option as a Pats* replacement as he's already gaining an early reputation for winning, but coming up short like Brady.
__________________

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buddha Bus For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (01-23-2014), Lady Steel (01-24-2014)
Old 01-23-2014, 06:53 PM   #7
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter
 
Buddha Bus's Avatar
Default Re: That's it, I'm no longer a patriots fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACH1 View Post
Ask yourself, what would hitler do?
If he were head coach of the Pats*, he would have shot himself by now.
__________________

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Buddha Bus For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (01-23-2014), JonM229 (01-23-2014), Lady Steel (01-24-2014), SteelersCanada (01-23-2014)
Old 01-23-2014, 06:58 PM   #8
NEBandwagon
Water Boy
 

Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 30
Member Number: 24983
Thanks: 3
Thanked 61 Times in 25 Posts
Default Re: That's it, I'm no longer a patriots fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
Just keep in mind that Peyton's time is short and Russell Wilson is young. Colin Kaepernick would also be a good option as a Pats* replacement as he's already gaining an early reputation for winning, but coming up short like Brady.
That's true, Russell Wilson is also better looking, which helps
NEBandwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NEBandwagon For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (01-23-2014), NSMaster56 (01-24-2014)
Old 01-23-2014, 07:01 PM   #9
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter
 
Buddha Bus's Avatar
Default Re: That's it, I'm no longer a patriots fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEBandwagon View Post
That's true, Russell Wilson is also better looking, which helps
Just because it's hard to tell the difference between Manning and the Broncos logo is no reason to be mean. I mean, he's not Elephant Man Andrew Luck ugly or anything.

And what exactly is the Colts' obsession with drafting QBs who look like they've been beaten around the head and neck area unmercifully with their logo?
__________________

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Buddha Bus For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (01-23-2014), JonM229 (01-23-2014), Lady Steel (01-24-2014), SteelersCanada (01-23-2014), teegre (01-24-2014)
Old 01-24-2014, 11:41 AM   #10
Lady Steel
Queen Bee
Supporter
 
Lady Steel's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,363
Gender: Female
Member Number: 16396
Thanks: 15,106
Thanked 5,711 Times in 2,194 Posts
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: That's it, I'm no longer a patriots fan

Do yourself a favor and become a Steelers' fan. We're winners even in defeat.
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lady Steel For This Useful Post:
Buddha Bus (01-24-2014), harrison'samonster (01-24-2014), JonM229 (01-24-2014), NSMaster56 (01-24-2014), SteelerEmpire (01-25-2014)
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts