Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2014, 05:45 AM   #21
wootawnee
Assistant Coach
 
wootawnee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Santa Cruz , Ca
Posts: 1,336
Gender: Male
Member Number: 4530
Thanks: 249
Thanked 382 Times in 231 Posts
Default Re: FUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by wootawnee View Post
Ok, here is a neat little game to get us through the off season bordom

How many Steelers can you name with your Steeler Fever member numbers without looking any up.

Mine is 4530

Brian Hinkle
Troy Palamaullo
Frank Pollard
Larry Foote
David Little
Rashard Mendonhall
Andy RUSSELL
Craig Colquit

That's all I can think of... Help me and others with any players you can add..
Dan Kreider
__________________
Heart Matters The Most..................
wootawnee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wootawnee For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (02-25-2014)
Old 02-25-2014, 08:33 AM   #22
teegre
Living Legend
Supporter
 
teegre's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 15,712
Member Number: 24108
Thanks: 23,058
Thanked 24,469 Times in 9,914 Posts
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: FUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by wootawnee View Post
Dude, your are officially a Steeler nerd, or geek, I havent decided yet. but nerd sounds good. Cheese n Crackers bro.....
Remember they show on ESPN where you had to beat the sports guru in trivia. You could choose your final category (obviously: Steelers). Everyone said that I should have gone on that show.

My brother will randomly ask me questions like, "Who was Pittsburgh's R4 pick in 2003?" ...just to keep me on my toes.

(Ike Taylor)
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teegre For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (02-25-2014), wootawnee (02-25-2014)
Old 02-25-2014, 11:31 AM   #23
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter
 
StainlessStill's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 3,835
Gender: Male
Member Number: 12999
Thanks: 678
Thanked 1,917 Times in 777 Posts
Default Re: FUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by wootawnee View Post
Ok, here is a neat little game to get us through the off season bordom

How many Steelers can you name with your Steeler Fever member numbers without looking any up.

Mine is 4530

Brian Hinkle
Troy Palamaullo
Frank Pollard
Larry Foote
David Little
Rashard Mendonhall
Andy RUSSELL
Craig Colquit

That's all I can think of... Help me and others with any players you can add..
30- Chad Scott
53- Clark Haggans
54- Chris Carter
__________________
"I believe the game is designed to reward the one's who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!" -Jack Lambert
StainlessStill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StainlessStill For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (02-25-2014), wootawnee (02-25-2014)
Old 02-25-2014, 11:37 AM   #24
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter
 
StainlessStill's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 3,835
Gender: Male
Member Number: 12999
Thanks: 678
Thanked 1,917 Times in 777 Posts
Default Re: FUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegre View Post
Remember they show on ESPN where you had to beat the sports guru in trivia. You could choose your final category (obviously: Steelers). Everyone said that I should have gone on that show.

My brother will randomly ask me questions like, "Who was Pittsburgh's R4 pick in 2003?" ...just to keep me on my toes.

(Ike Taylor)
That's exactly the way I am, too. My buddies call me the Steelers Encyclopedia. We were in Barnes and Nobles one day and my buddy picked up a Steelers history book and started asking me final scores and draft picks. Killed it. He didn't know whether to shake my hand or check me into the nearest mental institute haha.

My ex called me one time and won a gift card from school because she didn't know who was drafted second round overall in the Steelers draft in '04. Colclough was fucking TERRIBLE. Why we put him on punt return duty I don't know. All I remember is Madden '05 butchered his name that year in the game haha.
__________________
"I believe the game is designed to reward the one's who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!" -Jack Lambert
StainlessStill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StainlessStill For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (02-25-2014), teegre (02-25-2014)
Old 02-25-2014, 03:30 PM   #25
teegre
Living Legend
Supporter
 
teegre's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 15,712
Member Number: 24108
Thanks: 23,058
Thanked 24,469 Times in 9,914 Posts
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: FUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
That's exactly the way I am, too. My buddies call me the Steelers Encyclopedia. We were in Barnes and Nobles one day and my buddy picked up a Steelers history book and started asking me final scores and draft picks. Killed it. He didn't know whether to shake my hand or check me into the nearest mental institute haha.

My ex called me one time and won a gift card from school because she didn't know who was drafted second round overall in the Steelers draft in '04. Colclough was fucking TERRIBLE. Why we put him on punt return duty I don't know. All I remember is Madden '05 butchered his name that year in the game haha.
That is awesome. They call me Google.

(Are you sure that you're not my son?)

In a similar vein, I went to the premier of Episode I (talk about horrible), and beforehand, they had a trivia game. I won the first five prizes... and was told that I could no longer answer any questions.

Now, if I could only find a profitable way to use this superpower. You know, besides winning the occasional Boba Fett bobblehead.
teegre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to teegre For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (02-25-2014)
Old 02-25-2014, 04:15 PM   #26
Steeldude
Living Legend
 
Steeldude's Avatar
Default Re: FUN GAME

Ma'afala
Merrieweather
Josh Miller
Stryzinski
Craig Colquitt
Terry Hanratty
Jerrol Williams
Ernie Stautner
Orpheus Roye
BR
Fox
Pete Gonzalez
Sepulveda (4?)


To name a few. This was without rotating numbers. Used 4, 5, 7, 0, 45, 57, and 70

0 - John Clement

I remember that one from a similar thread years ago
__________________
Kordell Stewart + Starting QB Spot = 0
Steeldude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 08:12 PM   #27
43Hitman
BACON!!
Supporter
 
43Hitman's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Richmond, Va.
Posts: 5,797
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1251
Thanks: 2,923
Thanked 976 Times in 511 Posts
My Mood: Cool
Default Re: FUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegre View Post
That is awesome. They call me Google.

(Are you sure that you're not my son?)

In a similar vein, I went to the premier of Episode I (talk about horrible), and beforehand, they had a trivia game. I won the first five prizes... and was told that I could no longer answer any questions.

Now, if I could only find a profitable way to use this superpower. You know, besides winning the occasional Boba Fett bobblehead.
Jeopardy. You'll be like that chick in White Men Can't Jump.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
__________________


"Football is a physical game, or at least it used to be" -Mel Blount
43Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 43Hitman For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (02-25-2014), teegre (02-26-2014)
Old 02-25-2014, 09:16 PM   #28
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter
 
StainlessStill's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 3,835
Gender: Male
Member Number: 12999
Thanks: 678
Thanked 1,917 Times in 777 Posts
Default Re: FUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegre View Post
That is awesome. They call me Google.

(Are you sure that you're not my son?)

In a similar vein, I went to the premier of Episode I (talk about horrible), and beforehand, they had a trivia game. I won the first five prizes... and was told that I could no longer answer any questions.

Now, if I could only find a profitable way to use this superpower. You know, besides winning the occasional Boba Fett bobblehead.
I was watching that KDKA sports showdown or whatever here in Pittsburgh hosted by the Pomp and the questions were hilariously easy. They'd show pictures of players and was all like "Who is this". I shat to think how these contestants got on the show.
They had a team, too. I know if 99% of this board would kill it in any combination on a trivia show. Good stuff.
__________________
"I believe the game is designed to reward the one's who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!" -Jack Lambert
StainlessStill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to StainlessStill For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (02-25-2014)
Old 02-25-2014, 09:51 PM   #29
wootawnee
Assistant Coach
 
wootawnee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Santa Cruz , Ca
Posts: 1,336
Gender: Male
Member Number: 4530
Thanks: 249
Thanked 382 Times in 231 Posts
Default Re: FUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegre View Post
Remember they show on ESPN where you had to beat the sports guru in trivia. You could choose your final category (obviously: Steelers). Everyone said that I should have gone on that show.

My brother will randomly ask me questions like, "Who was Pittsburgh's R4 pick in 2003?" ...just to keep me on my toes.

(Ike Taylor)
Like Donnie Smith(William H. Macy) in the movie "Magnolia"
__________________
Heart Matters The Most..................
wootawnee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wootawnee For This Useful Post:
teegre (02-26-2014)
Old 02-26-2014, 12:16 AM   #30
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter
 
tony hipchest's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Give me back my game...
Posts: 40,302
Member Number: 658
Thanks: 2,313
Thanked 10,366 Times in 4,304 Posts
Default Re: FUN GAME

I think there was a popular number 58 from the seventies but I can't remember his name...
__________________
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts