Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Draft


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS
View Poll Results: Who will the Ravens ACTUALLY select?
Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Florida St. 5 17.24%
Marqise Lee, WR, USC 6 20.69%
Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville 11 37.93%
Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon St. 3 10.34%
Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina 4 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2014, 07:35 AM   #51
Steelstoned1972
UNLEASHING HELL SINCE '72
Supporter
 
Steelstoned1972's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hall of Fame city , Canton Ohio
Posts: 2,932
Gender: Male
Member Number: 16903
Thanks: 3,996
Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,556 Posts
My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: On the clock: BAL (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegre View Post
Oh man.

That's what I was thinking, too... but... I think that we're going to get a bunch of shit for the Ebron pick (he only got two votes).

If more people would've voted then I'd care but since it was low voter turn out , I'd let Jon screw up his own team's pick.

Besides throw the rat a bone , after all they're gonna get swept this year !

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
__________________
STEELSTONED1972
Steelstoned1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Steelstoned1972 For This Useful Post:
teegre (04-11-2014)
Old 04-11-2014, 07:52 AM   #52
Acerinox
Draft Prospect
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Steeler Country, London, UK
Posts: 116
Gender: Male
Member Number: 15579
Thanks: 3
Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: On the clock: BAL (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

Well, now Ebron's got three. I actually would've voted Kelvin Benjamin as that's my feel but the poll is working out a bit weird, probably because the receiving options votes (16 votes) are split four ways while Pryor is getting all the love on D (10 votes).

Not to disrespect the mock project as a whole which I think is tremendous, and also frequently WRONG and LUDICROUS as there is no way Sir Thomas of Hornsey drops this far. Keep it up teeg!
Acerinox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Acerinox For This Useful Post:
teegre (04-11-2014)
Old 04-11-2014, 07:55 AM   #53
teegre
Living Legend
Supporter
 
teegre's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 14,057
Member Number: 24108
Thanks: 19,206
Thanked 20,359 Times in 8,500 Posts
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: On the clock: BAL (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acerinox View Post
Well, now Ebron's got three. I actually would've voted Kelvin Benjamin as that's my feel but the poll is working out a bit weird, probably because the receiving options votes (16 votes) are split four ways while Pryor is getting all the love on D (10 votes).

Not to disrespect the mock project as a whole which I think is tremendous, and also frequently WRONG and LUDICROUS as there is no way Sir Thomas of Hornsey drops this far. Keep it up teeg!
I tried to give Honrsey to the Browns, but noooooo, I was told punters font go that high.

teegre is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 07:57 AM   #54
SteelerJT
Team Owner
 
SteelerJT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Philly
Posts: 2,555
Gender: Male
Member Number: 25777
Thanks: 7,488
Thanked 4,093 Times in 1,936 Posts
Default Re: On the clock: BAL (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegre View Post
Oh man.

That's what I was thinking, too... but... I think that we're going to get a bunch of shit for the Ebron pick (he only got two votes).
I mean if he's got a consensus, he's got a consensus. It's not like Pryor wouldn't make sense. I don't know why we can't just treat them like any other team.

But you do what you want. Not a big deal
__________________
"You don't always know what Ike is talking about, but he's entertaining as hell to listen to."
SteelerJT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 08:07 AM   #55
teegre
Living Legend
Supporter
 
teegre's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 14,057
Member Number: 24108
Thanks: 19,206
Thanked 20,359 Times in 8,500 Posts
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: On the clock: BAL (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerJT View Post
I mean if he's got a consensus, he's got a consensus. It's not like Pryor wouldn't make sense. I don't know why we can't just treat them like any other team.

But you do what you want. Not a big deal
Here's why:

Last night, it was a three-way tie... and we were getting no votes. So, I asked Jon (in hopes that he'd break the tie).

This morning, I awoke, and five more people had voted for Pryor... and Jon voted for something else. Ugh.

After asking Jon specifically, I didn't want to be a dick, and go in the opposite direction.

@JonM229 are you alright with Pryor (instead of Ebron)?
teegre is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 09:40 AM   #56
JonM229
Living Legend
 
JonM229's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ball So Hard University
Posts: 3,164
Gender: Male
Member Number: 24803
Thanks: 8,094
Thanked 6,775 Times in 2,423 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: On the clock: BAL (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teegre View Post
Here's why:

Last night, it was a three-way tie... and we were getting no votes. So, I asked Jon (in hopes that he'd break the tie).

This morning, I awoke, and five more people had voted for Pryor... and Jon voted for something else. Ugh.

After asking Jon specifically, I didn't want to be a dick, and go in the opposite direction.

@JonM229 are you alright with Pryor (instead of Ebron)?
That's fine with me
__________________

"I don't know about you Joe, but I would say that qualifies as elite." -Barack Obama
JonM229 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JonM229 For This Useful Post:
SteelerJT (04-11-2014), teegre (04-11-2014)
Old 04-11-2014, 09:53 AM   #57
teegre
Living Legend
Supporter
 
teegre's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 14,057
Member Number: 24108
Thanks: 19,206
Thanked 20,359 Times in 8,500 Posts
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: On the clock: BAL (FOR REAL THIS TIME)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM229 View Post
That's fine with me
Thanks, Jon.

I'm calling it: Calvin Pryor.

The new poll will be up in a little bit.
teegre is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts