Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Locker Room

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 04-18-2014, 09:25 AM   #21
Wagen
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Member Number: 25328
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Muslim Brotherhood threatens to sue British government

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
absolutely not ! ...anyone who indiscriminately kills innocent people who have nothing to do with whatever the agenda may be, is a cowardly piece of shit. be they irish , muslim , or any other group.

all i'm saying is that the irish didn't invade england and pick the fight...and some might suggest the whole thing with the IRA could have been prevented simply by getting the fuck out of ireland.
.when the afghans fought back against the soviets invaders they were called freedom fighters by the west...now when they fight back against the western invaders , they are called terrorist.
how about the french resistance after the nazi's took france ? i'm sure the nazi's considered them terrorist.. .

as for immigration ...let me put it this way... i wouldn't allow a wolf to enter my home. i don't care how friendly and tame the wolf appears to be outside. it's not coming into my house. therefor i KNOW my family and i will never have to worry about being attacked or feel threatened by a wolf in my house. besides my house is already crowded enough and i don't need another mouth to feed.
The big problem with Britain pulling out of NI, and the unification of Ireland is that it would be against the wishes of the majority of NI.

Neither the Nazi occupation of France, nor the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan were carried out by majority demand.
Old 04-18-2014, 06:15 PM   #22
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,245 Times in 1,804 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagen View Post
The big problem with Britain pulling out of NI, and the unification of Ireland is that it would be against the wishes of the majority of NI.

Neither the Nazi occupation of France, nor the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan were carried out by majority demand.
i don't doubt it. it's the same situation thats going on in the Ukraine right now. most of the indigenous people have been replaced with colonist over the centuries..then they factor in what nation has the most to offer them. if southern ireland was booming with prosperity and offered the north the same with unification , they'd want the english out.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:07 PM   #23
Wagen
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Quote:
i don't doubt it. it's the same situation thats going on in the Ukraine right now. most of the indigenous people have been replaced with colonist over the centuries..then they factor in what nation has the most to offer them. if southern ireland was booming with prosperity and offered the north the same with unification , they'd want the english out.
Then that will be up to them. Nobody in England or the rest of the UK has a say on the future of Northern Ireland, except the Northern Irish.
Old 04-19-2014, 01:39 AM   #24
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,245 Times in 1,804 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagen View Post
Then that will be up to them. Nobody in England or the rest of the UK has a say on the future of Northern Ireland, except the Northern Irish.
do you believe the pro russian ukraines should have the final decision on the fate of ukraine territory ? i don't. my thoughts are if they want to be russian citizens , then pack your shit and move to russia.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 09:41 AM   #25
Wagen
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Quote:
do you believe the pro russian ukraines should have the final decision on the fate of ukraine territory ? i don't. my thoughts are if they want to be russian citizens , then pack your shit and move to russia.
The Russian Ukrainians were rightly given a say over the future of Ukraine, in the 1991 Ukrainian Independence Referendum, and 55% of these ethnic Russians voted for independence.

The Pro Russian Ukrainians, if they are even Ukrainian citizens, are not representative of the Russian diaspora in Ukraine.

http://www.testosteronepit.com/home/...d-by-russ.html