Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

LOL

Old 08-12-2014, 08:49 PM   #21
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,120 Times in 1,747 Posts
Default Re: My Seats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokki View Post
I live a little over an hour outside of New Orleans. I really wish that our game against the Saints this year was in New Orleans. I would love to be there amongst all of my Saints fan friends for that game.

I tried talking my wife into going to Pittsburgh for that game, since it is November 30th and my birthday is Dec 1 and our anniversary is Dec 2. I told her that it would be the ultimate Birthday/Anniversary present. No luck, so far.
does your wife ever let you wear your testicles ?

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MasterOfPuppets For This Useful Post:
Hawaii 5-0 (08-12-2014), Lokki (08-13-2014)
Old 08-12-2014, 09:39 PM   #22
fastrod
Water Boy

Member Number: 18652

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelfury02 View Post
Steelers v. Colts
Sunday, Oct 26, 4:25 pm
Section 218 At first glance while on NFL ticket exchange, "a club seat (thinking $$$)" second glance: "not club but aisle seats with club seat views - a seemingly nice angle to see everything - get a lot for the price from what I can tell"
Row H, Seats 1-2 (try to get aisle seats if I can - a selling point to the wife because she does't want to have to always get past people to get to the bathroom)
Killer Bees uniforms - get to see Andrew Luck play (hopefully terribly)

anyone else sit here, near here, or in similar seats opposite side of the field? Looking for some good perspective. It was either here or section 506, 515, or upper part of 118. Was not interested in paying out the ass for club seats.

Staying at Priory Hotel on North Shore - anyone stay here before? Thought it would e a nice switch up from the usual chains
http://www.thepriory.com/
I used to have seats in that section for Pitt games. There good seats. As a side note check out the ticket prices on stubhub the week of the game. They go really cheap the closer the game gets.
fastrod is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fastrod For This Useful Post:
steelfury02 (08-13-2014)
Old 08-12-2014, 09:53 PM   #23
Hawaii 5-0
Armchair GM
Supporter

Member Number: 24013
Thanked 13,727 Times in 5,643 Posts
My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
it was 1996-97 , so my memory is a bit fuzzy. all i remember is a shitload of dart boards lined up against the wall. for some reason i'm thinking their might have been a bowling ally nearby ?
i remember my roommate / coworker and i made a bet on a huge samoan guy with a HUGE plate of food , had to be 5lbs of eggs , potatoes ,sausage and other shit piled up on it , whether or not if he'd eat it all .
he fuckin destroyed it and went for more. i won...
yup, that's Bob's Sports Bar.

and your friends should have known that you never bet against a Samoan when it comes to how much food he can eat...
Old 08-12-2014, 11:43 PM   #24
SteelerGlenn
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 25801

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowLoverSecret View Post
Got 134 Row F for the game on Sept. 28th at Heinz Field that is Tampa Bay at Steelers Cant wait!
I'll be at that game. Sec 513.
SteelerGlenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 02:01 AM   #25
PeckerWood
Team Owner

Member Number: 13275
Thanked 3,058 Times in 1,503 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful

I'll be at the Steelers vs Falcon game, visitor side about 40 yard line left of the 50 about 20 rows up from the field. this will be my third Steelers game at the Georgia Dome. always a lot of Steelers fans at the game.

guess I better start saving some money now so I can buy a couple of beers at the game.
PeckerWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 02:02 AM   #26
Hawaii 5-0
Armchair GM
Supporter

Quote:
does your wife ever let you wear your testicles ?

reminds me of Sam Kinison's famous line of the wife replying to the husband if he can take his balls with him when he goes out with the guys because all the other guys are taking theirs:

Now, if you want them, they'll be in my purse or in the refrigerator." ...

Old 08-13-2014, 03:29 PM   #27
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii 5-0 View Post
yup, that's Bob's Sports Bar.

and your friends should have known that you never bet against a Samoan when it comes to how much food he can eat...
you wouldn't by any chance know the guy on the left ? his name is leuma leatumauga , lives in pearl city. him and his brother Roy Talaeai worked for me on the H-3 .

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

The Following User Says Thank You to MasterOfPuppets For This Useful Post:
Hawaii 5-0 (08-13-2014)
Old 08-13-2014, 03:33 PM   #28
Hawaii 5-0
Armchair GM
Supporter

Quote:
you wouldn't by any chance know the guy on the left ? his name is leuma leatumauga , lives in pearl city. him and his brother Roy Talaeai worked for me on the H-3 .

sorry, I don't know him.

but I do currently coach Chris Fuamatu-Maafala's daughter in soccer, she is as aggressive and as much of a terror in soccer as her Dad was playing for the Steelers...
Old 08-13-2014, 03:33 PM   #29
Vis
In Hoc
Supporter

Member Number: 5117
Thanked 5,925 Times in 2,852 Posts
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeckerWood View Post
I'll be at the Steelers vs Falcon game, visitor side about 40 yard line left of the 50 about 20 rows up from the field. this will be my third Steelers game at the Georgia Dome. always a lot of Steelers fans at the game.

guess I better start saving some money now so I can buy a couple of beers at the game.
Where's the tailgate?

All generalizations are dangerous.
Vis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 04:03 PM   #30
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii 5-0 View Post
sorry, I don't know him.

but I do currently coach Chris Fuamatu-Maafala's daughter in soccer, she is as aggressive and as much of a terror in soccer as her Dad was playing for the Steelers...
actually chris was playing for the steelers when i was there and Uma said chris was his cousin ..

when i first got there i had a portagee working for me and he told me to stay away from Samoans because they were all racist. the portagee quit after a few weeks and i went to the laborers union to get a new guy .
i was afraid they would send me a filipino so i told them i wanted to talk to the guy before i hired him. nothing against filipino's , but i needed someone taller because most of the work was above your head and a short guy standing on a bucket wasn't going to cut it.
as you know most filipino's are short. plus i couldn't understand a word they said.
so they call in Uma. as soon as i seen Uma i'm like yup..he'll do .
after a few days and getting to know him , and found out he was an evil racist samoan i was warned against ...
i told him what the portagee said and we had a good laugh. Uma was one of the coolest people i ever met, and i was blessed to get to know him and his entire family very well . they were all wonderful people.