Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 07-02-2005, 12:18 PM   #21
BB2W
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 328
Default Re: Good Ben pics

Thanks Brian.....I was at that game! It was at Heinz Field West right. I almost got beat up twice.....Why are Bengals fans so crazy? I was looking for my seat but I was one section over (I was wearing a Plax jersey) and a Bengals fan yells "Hey Plax sit the f*** down" and then the whole section started pointing along with a chant......You suck, You suck, You suck. It was embarassing. Then I went to the bathroom and it was like half Steelers fans and half Bengals fans. All the Bengals fans were chanting Steelers suck, and all the Steeler fans were chanting Bengals suck......all you could here coming from the bathroom was blah blah sucks. :) It was funny.

Question.....How do you feel when you go to those games and see half Steelers fans and half Bengals fans.....It is crazy. You gotta respect the turnout of Steelers fans. You look around the stadium and see just as much black and gold as black and orange. Last year was not as bad as some previous years. I swear I have been to a game where it was 60% Steelers Fans. They were waiting for them to open the gates yelling Heinz Feild West.
Old 07-02-2005, 01:10 PM   #22
bigbensgirl7
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 292

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBen2Ward
Thanks Brian.....I was at that game! It was at Heinz Field West right. I almost got beat up twice.....Why are Bengals fans so crazy? I was looking for my seat but I was one section over (I was wearing a Plax jersey) and a Bengals fan yells "Hey Plax sit the f*** down" and then the whole section started pointing along with a chant......You suck, You suck, You suck. It was embarassing. Then I went to the bathroom and it was like half Steelers fans and half Bengals fans. All the Bengals fans were chanting Steelers suck, and all the Steeler fans were chanting Bengals suck......all you could here coming from the bathroom was blah blah sucks. :) It was funny.

Question.....How do you feel when you go to those games and see half Steelers fans and half Bengals fans.....It is crazy. You gotta respect the turnout of Steelers fans. You look around the stadium and see just as much black and gold as black and orange. Last year was not as bad as some previous years. I swear I have been to a game where it was 60% Steelers Fans. They were waiting for them to open the gates yelling Heinz Feild West.
I go to the game every year in Cincy except last year. Every year (even the year I was pregnant) I had some stupid fans saying crap the whole time. I never even sit in my seat...I stand in the corner of the enzone right behind the 1st section. There was one year I went with my family and my dad had to pull me back from some guys who had no clue what they were talking about. I really can't believe the stuff I hear out of some of those guys mouths. (I will say I have come across some cool people there too, but mostly just). It is fun however, seeing so many Steelers fans there. I always joke around and call it our "home away from home" I have also noticed the Steeler fans seem to make more noise than the Bengals from start to finish. I know it embarasses Bengals fans because I hear it every year. I go to Pittsburgh every year also, and have honestly not witnessed anything like it there. Even the Bengal announcers talk about how embarrassing it is to see so much Black and Gold all over the city (inside and outside the stadium). I also tape eveery Steeler game and it's sometimes fun to watch them because from just listening to the crowd noise and not looking at the ugly orange and black on the field...you would think they were in Pittsburgh!!!
I also know its that way when the Browns are in Cincy...it's just not as evident because they are similar colors. For years those would be the only 2 home games that would be televised around here because Steeler and Browns fans bought all the tickets!
I know if that was us...I would be embarrassed!!! But we don't have to worry about that!!!
Old 07-02-2005, 01:54 PM   #23
bengalsfan21
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 420

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalBrian

Can I get a terrible towel too please.. I need something to clean up after sex... lol
Good idea....umm i'm a steelers fan, so where is my stuff
bengalsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 01:56 PM   #24
bengalsfan21
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
And I'll buy u a case of ICB !
Make it budweiser...Just enough to get me thinking about it and if I decide to you have to buy my beer at every steelers game I attend....It will probably only be 2 games out of the season so it won't be too bad. :D

Last edited by bengalsfan21; 07-02-2005 at 02:09 PM.
Old 07-02-2005, 03:29 PM   #25
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70

IF you come to a game at Heinz Field, we'll buy you a couple rounds just for having the guts to wear orange in SteelTown !
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 10:47 PM   #26
BengalBrian
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 428

I will have to try to make the game in Pittsburgh this year.. Never been there
BengalBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 10:50 PM   #27
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalsfan21
Good idea....umm i'm a steelers fan, so where is my stuff
i`m sending this quote over to Cinci forum! LOL
Old 07-02-2005, 11:42 PM   #28
bengalsfan21
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevestinks
i`m sending this quote over to Cinci forum! LOL
Damnit...it's ok Brian knows what it's all about...and I will be there in steelerville with my Bengals gear on...So get ready to buy them rounds :D
Old 07-03-2005, 05:32 AM   #29
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

Brian said he going to live you hang! LOL And If need be, I will buy rounds. I am a man of my word. But don`t count on rounds from us. We usually win!!
Old 07-03-2005, 08:45 AM   #30
BengalBrian
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 428

Yep.. I sure will :)

And you better be buyin me some rounds for simply coming to the game.. You can buy more to honor a bet we will make during those rounds after we spank your teams ASS :)
BengalBrian is offline   Reply With Quote