Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 09-27-2006, 05:33 AM   #51
Lambertfan
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 914
Default Re: Are you impressed with the Bengals

No e was not umpressed with them at all and I would like to lits Chades hair on fire oh and one more things,to The Steelers........Stop Th Who Day Stuff!!!!!!!!!It belittles us,I was so embarrased by Cowhers post Super Bowl who day stunt...It's like sepping on our Terrible Towell!!!!
He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983)
Lambertfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 07:40 AM   #52
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

I've been impressed with the Bengals since the early part of last season. They have a solid and very dangerous O with a lot of variation and options - they're a fairly young unit and only are going to get better, which is a bit scary. The only problem I foresee for them is their D being able to consistently stop the run and putting their O in catch-up mode. The Bengals are for real and for those who think otherwise, you need to take a much closer look at this team and re-think your position.

Quote:
No e was not umpressed with them at all and I would like to lits Chades hair on fire oh and one more things,to The Steelers........Stop Th Who Day Stuff!!!!!!!!!It belittles us,I was so embarrased by Cowhers post Super Bowl who day stunt...It's like sepping on our Terrible Towell!!!!
It was all in fun, Lambert. We had the Who Dey crap shoved down our throats all last season and before our playoff game against the Bengals- Cowher was shoving back a little and most likely directing that shove at Marvin Lewis for his classless remarks after the Steelers beat the Bengals in the opening round of the playoffs. They've more than likely kissed and made up by now.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 08:03 AM   #53
floodcitygirl
Team Owner

Member Number: 1784

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambertfan View Post
I think WE DEY is a perfectly acceptable response to the question.

Thanks to MeanJoe for surprising me with my new sig.
floodcitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 08:05 AM   #54
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302

I wasn`t impressed by either team. I will not say that we beat ourselves, that seems like " crying" to me.
I believe that we can and will play better as the season goes on. ben needs alot more playing time. I think the bye week came to soon for us, Ben needs to get into more of a routine, hopefully he can play a simulated game this weekend or something like that.
With that said, I also believe cinci is capable of playing better. Palmer usually plays better than he did.
Old 09-27-2006, 03:26 PM   #55
Elvis
Banned

Member Number: 2390

Could have beens and would've beens dont count in the NFL unfortunately.. the 2 fumbles by Carson was NOT recovered by the Steelers. The INT on the next play was that is the ONLY Turnover that counted right?
Yeh... I am impressed with the Bengals Offense. They are wide open and they make big play after big play in the passin' game. And when Rudy has room he is as good as anyone in the league at RB. But their front 7 isnt really that good. If not for their secondary making plays they would be in trouble.. If we had their secondary we would be complete, of course excluding Troy.

Last edited by Elvis; 09-27-2006 at 03:27 PM. Reason: left out very important sentence."of course excluding Troy"
Elvis is offline   Reply With Quote