Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 08-19-2005, 08:03 AM   #1
Nick The Slasher McGirk
Water Boy

Member Number: 502
Default My Eagles don't need to beat the Steelers. We have the Patriots for that

We may lose to you from time to time but in the end, we can always count on the Patriots to rip the Steelers and their fans hearts out at the end of the season. Last year was especially lovely. I'm sure a lot of you jumped off of bridges after the CG.

It was funny!
Nick The Slasher McGirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 10:15 AM   #2
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70
Default Re: My Eagles don't need to beat the Steelers. We have the Patriots for that

I think instead of you having the title of Draft Prospect, we should make you Lame Prospect!! But oh wait, ur already there!!
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 12:35 PM   #3
figg
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 416
Default Re: My Eagles don't need to beat the Steelers. We have the Patriots for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick The Slasher McGirk
We may lose to you from time to time but in the end, we can always count on the Patriots to rip the Steelers and their fans hearts out at the end of the season. Last year was especially lovely. I'm sure a lot of you jumped off of bridges after the CG.

It was funny!
How about the lasting image of your 100 mill QB unable to run a hurry up offense because he was puking lol. They got the ball with 5:47 left in the game(also had a chance with 8:35 but DM was intercepted lol) and finally scored with 1:47 left. Thats probably why TO is trying to get out of their
Here's what it looked like- DM
Old 08-19-2005, 01:19 PM   #4
BB2W
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 328

Quote:

It was funny!
Look who's talking.... You should know what it feels like to have the Patriots rip your heart out at the end of the season. The Pats beat your Eagles on an even bigger stage remember?

Quote:
I'm sure a lot of you jumped off of bridges after the CG.
What? If any of us jumped off a bridge we would be dead.....

I was not suprised we lost to the Patriots.... I thought it would be tough to beat them twice in a season. Last year was not a disappointment for me at all. It was an awesome ride..... when Tommy went down in week 2, I would have never expected them to do that well. I am not a Superbowl or nothing kinda fan. I knew it was not likely they would win it all with a rookie QB.

This was a ridiculous post..... probably inspired by Monday nights wuppin. I think both of our teams have choked in the playoffs more than we would care to admit.
Old 08-19-2005, 01:19 PM   #5
Nick The Slasher McGirk
Water Boy

[QUOTE=figg]How about the lasting image of your 100 mill QB unable to run a hurry up offense because he was puking lol. They got the ball with 5:47 left in the game(also had a chance with 8:35 but DM was intercepted lol) and finally scored with 1:47 left. Thats probably why TO is trying to get out of their

Good try. No matter what. Steelers fans were devastated after the Championship Game. Some of your elders Steelers fans start cheering the Eagles chant in hopes that we would beat the Patriots for what they did to you. It was funny last season and it will be funny this season. Your team's arrogance, once again, will the be death of you! :D
Old 08-19-2005, 01:42 PM   #6
figg
Team Captain
Supporter

[QUOTE=Nick The Slasher McGirk]
Quote:
Originally Posted by figg
How about the lasting image of your 100 mill QB unable to run a hurry up offense because he was puking lol. They got the ball with 5:47 left in the game(also had a chance with 8:35 but DM was intercepted lol) and finally scored with 1:47 left. Thats probably why TO is trying to get out of their

Good try. No matter what. Steelers fans were devastated after the Championship Game. Some of your elders Steelers fans start cheering the Eagles chant in hopes that we would beat the Patriots for what they did to you. It was funny last season and it will be funny this season. Your team's arrogance, once again, will the be death of you!

McNabb before the game- and McNabb in the 4th quater-

You watching Steelers highlights wishing it was your Eagles-
Old 08-19-2005, 02:18 PM   #7
Nick The Slasher McGirk
Water Boy

[QUOTE=figg]
Quote:

McNabb before the game- and McNabb in the 4th quater-

You watching Steelers highlights wishing it was your Eagles-
The puke smilie is old already bro.

Would you like some corn?

Old 08-19-2005, 02:32 PM   #8
RoethlisBURGHer
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 370

Why is this guy still here?

4 straight NFCC Games-onlt 1 SB appearance.

1 SB appearance-loss to the Patriots.

And if it would have been us playing in the SB,you still would have lost.

Congrats to the 2009 Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins
RoethlisBURGHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 02:51 PM   #9
figg
Team Captain
Supporter

[QUOTE=Nick The Slasher McGirk]
Quote:
Originally Posted by figg
The puke smilie is old already bro.

Would you like some corn?

The puke is old? lol Thats what happened to your 100 mill QB in the big game
Old 08-19-2005, 03:18 PM   #10
SteelR1
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 512

Quote:

It was funny!

Go back to your Hole,,, IDIOT!!!!~