Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Giants Giants
August 9th, 2014, 7:30pmET

CBS

Old 10-01-2006, 05:39 PM   #1
24seven
Starter

Member Number: 525
Default I'm so ashamed of myself

I can't believe it.. I'm so ashamed.. I thought this day would never come.. I"M A PATRIOTS FAN BOOOO HOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!.. I'm chearing for them as if they were wearing black and gold.. I can't stand the patriots.. They are our nemesis.. Our worst enemy.. Yet everytime that rookie running back stiff arms another Bungel I chear like a little girl.. I seem to have a deeper hatred for the kitty kats these days.. am i alone?? I feel the hunger for redemption.... 12/31/06 is so far away.. All i can do is cheer fanatically for every team the Bungles oppose.. And for this my shame runs deep as I chear whole heartedly for the Pats and Tom Brady.. argghh. i'm so ashamed.. .............

I just can't believe we lost to them.. they look like total crap.. We lost it comepletely on our own though.. next time.. we'll shame them in there own home.. just like the Pats are doin.. another fumble.. muhahahhahahaahhaahhahhhaa!

i kinda wish we had that Maroney.. damn he's tough.. look out Dillon.. you got competition...

Last edited by 24seven; 10-01-2006 at 05:53 PM.
24seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:20 PM   #2
Elvis
Banned

Member Number: 2390
Default Re: I'm so ashamed of myself

Maroney is slowly pushing Dillon out of the backfield.. Dillon's time is coming to an end. The Patriots are one of my least favorite opponents of ours. But they are one of the if not the most respectable team that is out there ... they play some of the best defense out there with 2nd and 3rd rate and lower talents and they still keep winning... Bellicheck is the best coach out there today hands down... there is No better... he is the master of the cover 2 and the Bungals found that out today..
Elvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 09:05 PM   #3
Stlrs4Life
Tailgate Coordinator
Supporter

Member Number: 419

I am cheered for the Patriots today. Doesn't matter, I really don't hate the Patriots, you gotta respect them for what they have done. At least they are legit, unlike the Bengals.

It's not just Steeler Football, it's a way of Life! "I'm a Champion"
Stlrs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 09:27 PM   #4
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,175 Times in 2,657 Posts

its a shame 4 weeks into the season it comes down to rooting for the pats. i really didnt care who won. if the steelers need help this early from the pats they probably dont deserve to be in the post season anyways. you always control your own destiny. to bad the steelers didnt figure that out 3 weeks ago.
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 09:31 PM   #5
Lyn
Banned

Member Number: 304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life View Post
I am cheered for the Patriots today. Doesn't matter, I really don't hate the Patriots, you gotta respect them for what they have done. At least they are legit, unlike the Bengals.
Amen Dom!~ The Bengals are nothing to get emotional over, the Pats are. LOL

The Bengals are not even in the same ballpark as the Pats, not even close, this was all proven today.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 10:57 PM   #6
Hines0wnz
Living Legend

Member Number: 3085

I hate to say it but the Pats are the benchmark that all NFL teams are judged against. They have the franchise QB and that's it. No primadonnas, no off-the-field shenanigans, they play football every week and that is what every team should be prepared to do.
Old 10-02-2006, 03:32 AM   #7
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478

Thanks for the props guys - no harm in rooting for the lesser of two evils

This game doesn't make the Bengals a bad team, or the Patriots a particularly great one - both teams have lots of work to do.

Our D made several good plays by keeping the Bengals out of the endzone early - if they had put 10 points on the board intead of 6 it could have been a whole different ball game.

I dont believe the people who told us our time was over becasue of a single loss - nor will I believe the people who will have us favorites for the SB now.

NM
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 08:39 AM   #8
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past View Post
Thanks for the props guys - no harm in rooting for the lesser of two evils

This game doesn't make the Bengals a bad team, or the Patriots a particularly great one - both teams have lots of work to do.

Our D made several good plays by keeping the Bengals out of the endzone early - if they had put 10 points on the board intead of 6 it could have been a whole different ball game.

I dont believe the people who told us our time was over becasue of a single loss - nor will I believe the people who will have us favorites for the SB now.

NM
To the Pats
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 08:56 AM   #9
hardwork
Banned

Member Number: 342

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past View Post

NM
True.
hardwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 11:44 AM   #10
Lambertfan
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 914

Where are all the bungles fans,they seem to have dissapeared?
He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983)
Lambertfan is offline   Reply With Quote