Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Miscellaneous > Blast Furnace


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...
Bills
GAMEDAY
September 11, 2014, 8:25pm ET
CBS
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2014, 06:06 PM   #1
Gnutella
Assistant Coach
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,477
Member Number: 13861
Thanks: 1,067
Thanked 1,639 Times in 609 Posts
My Mood: Bitchy
Angry MY MOTHERF***ING WEEK 2 NFL PICKS!!!

It's motherfucking Thursday, whore bitches! That means it's time for me to shove my motherfucking Week 2 picks up your ass! Remember that I'm picking which teams are gonna fucking LOSE! Here we go, bitches!


THURSDAY NIGHT
Pittsburgh at Baltimore: FUCK THE RAVENS! (Upset special #1)

SUNDAY EARLY
Miami at Buffalo: FUCK THE DOLPHINS!

Detroit at Carolina: FUCK THE LIONS!

Atlanta at Cincinnati: FUCK THE FALCONS!

New Orleans at Cleveland: FUCK THE BROWNS!

New England at Minnesota: FUCK THE PATRIOTS! (Upset special #2)

Arizona at New York Giants: FUCK THE CARDINALS! (Upset special #3)

Dallas at Tennessee: FUCK THE COWBOYS!

Jacksonville at Washington: FUCK THE REDSKINS! (Upset special #4)

SUNDAY LATE
Seattle at San Diego: FUCK THE CHARGERS!

St. Louis at Tampa Bay: FUCK THE BUCCANEERS! (Upset special #5)

Kansas City at Denver: FUCK THE CHIEFS!

New York Jets at Green Bay: FUCK THE PACKERS! (Upset special #6)

Houston at Oakland: FUCK THE TEXANS! (Upset special #7)

SUNDAY NIGHT
Chicago at San Francisco: FUCK THE BEARS!

MONDAY NIGHT
Philadelphia at Indianapolis: FUCK THE COLTS! (Upset special #8)

Yeah, I picked eight fucking upsets this week! You got a problem with that, motherfuckers? I fucking dare you to make your own motherfucking picks if you think I'm so fucking crazy! I promise you I'll win, BITCHES! I fucking rule! Don't ever fucking forget! Make your picks, whore bitches!
Gnutella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gnutella For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (09-11-2014)
Old 09-11-2014, 06:11 PM   #2
Pappy
Starter
 
Pappy's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2014
Location: Altoona, PA
Posts: 555
Gender: Male
Member Number: 25943
Thanks: 481
Thanked 647 Times in 346 Posts
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: MY MOTHERF***ING WEEK 2 NFL PICKS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnutella View Post
It's motherfucking Thursday, whore bitches! That means it's time for me to shove my motherfucking Week 2 picks up your ass! Remember that I'm picking which teams are gonna fucking LOSE! Here we go, bitches!


THURSDAY NIGHT
Pittsburgh at Baltimore: FUCK THE RAVENS! (Upset special #1)

SUNDAY EARLY
Miami at Buffalo: FUCK THE DOLPHINS!

Detroit at Carolina: FUCK THE LIONS!

Atlanta at Cincinnati: FUCK THE FALCONS!

New Orleans at Cleveland: FUCK THE BROWNS!

New England at Minnesota: FUCK THE PATRIOTS! (Upset special #2)

Arizona at New York Giants: FUCK THE CARDINALS! (Upset special #3)

Dallas at Tennessee: FUCK THE COWBOYS!

Jacksonville at Washington: FUCK THE REDSKINS! (Upset special #4)

SUNDAY LATE
Seattle at San Diego: FUCK THE CHARGERS!

St. Louis at Tampa Bay: FUCK THE BUCCANEERS! (Upset special #5)

Kansas City at Denver: FUCK THE CHIEFS!

New York Jets at Green Bay: FUCK THE PACKERS! (Upset special #6)

Houston at Oakland: FUCK THE TEXANS! (Upset special #7)

SUNDAY NIGHT
Chicago at San Francisco: FUCK THE BEARS!

MONDAY NIGHT
Philadelphia at Indianapolis: FUCK THE COLTS! (Upset special #8)

Yeah, I picked eight fucking upsets this week! You got a problem with that, motherfuckers? I fucking dare you to make your own motherfucking picks if you think I'm so fucking crazy! I promise you I'll win, BITCHES! I fucking rule! Don't ever fucking forget! Make your picks, whore bitches!
WOW!!! You mean business. You should put some cash on those picks if you are so sure. Can't wait to see how you do, maybe you can make me some money.
Pappy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pappy For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (09-11-2014)
Old 09-11-2014, 06:15 PM   #3
Gnutella
Assistant Coach
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,477
Member Number: 13861
Thanks: 1,067
Thanked 1,639 Times in 609 Posts
My Mood: Bitchy
Default Re: MY MOTHERF***ING WEEK 2 NFL PICKS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy View Post
WOW!!! You mean business. You should put some cash on those picks if you are so sure. Can't wait to see how you do, maybe you can make me some money.
I ain't make you shit, bitch! I make ME shit!
Gnutella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gnutella For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (09-11-2014)
Old 09-11-2014, 06:27 PM   #4
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter
 
Bayz101's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Mansfield, Ohio
Posts: 7,932
Gender: Male
Member Number: 18856
Thanks: 1,562
Thanked 4,004 Times in 1,773 Posts
My Mood: Aggressive
Default Re: MY MOTHERF***ING WEEK 2 NFL PICKS!!!

2. Do not make needless, incessant usage of:

-Emoticons.
-Line breaks or ALL-CAPS.
-Nested quotes.
-Giant fonts.
-Bad language. Cursing is tolerated in moderation, but be careful of your tone, especially against fellow posters.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=46595

Because we understand the comedic standpoint of this thread, we'll be moving it to the Blast Furnace. Please refrain from using words that could be taken as verbal abuse towards women, though, I don't like that. Just for future reference.
__________________


"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bayz101 For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (09-11-2014), Lady Steel (09-12-2014), MACH1 (09-11-2014)
Old 09-11-2014, 06:29 PM   #5
NSMaster56
Team Owner
 
NSMaster56's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pac NW
Posts: 2,954
Gender: Male
Member Number: 23979
Thanks: 7,167
Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,718 Posts
Default Re: MY MOTHERF***ING WEEK 2 NFL PICKS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayz101 View Post
Please refrain from using words that could be taken as verbal abuse towards women, though, I don't like that. Just for future reference.
But since we're talking about the NFL, we can use words that could be taken as physical abuse towards women, right?
NSMaster56 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NSMaster56 For This Useful Post:
Bayz101 (09-11-2014), harrison'samonster (09-11-2014), IowaSteeler927 (09-11-2014)
Old 09-11-2014, 06:30 PM   #6
harrison'samonster
Living Legend
 
harrison'samonster's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Youngstown, OH
Posts: 7,187
Gender: Male
Member Number: 17630
Thanks: 52,543
Thanked 8,808 Times in 3,662 Posts
My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: MY MOTHERF***ING WEEK 2 NFL PICKS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSMaster56 View Post
But since we're talking about the NFL, we can use words that could be taken as physical abuse towards women, right?
if your willing to get slapped on the wrist
__________________
have you ever wondered what your life would have been like if you became a hired goon right out of school? you would have had a chance to learn the ropes from other goons and rub shoulders with all kinds of seedy characters. oh the stories you would be able to tell.
harrison'samonster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to harrison'samonster For This Useful Post:
NSMaster56 (09-11-2014)
Old 09-11-2014, 06:31 PM   #7
Bayz101
Renegade
Supporter
 
Bayz101's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Mansfield, Ohio
Posts: 7,932
Gender: Male
Member Number: 18856
Thanks: 1,562
Thanked 4,004 Times in 1,773 Posts
My Mood: Aggressive
Default Re: MY MOTHERF***ING WEEK 2 NFL PICKS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSMaster56 View Post
But since we're talking about the NFL, we can use words that could be taken as physical abuse towards women, right?
Not sure how I didn't see that coming.
__________________


"Either you're playing dumb, or it's not an act". -Judge Judy

No need to drive me crazy. I can walk from here.
Bayz101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bayz101 For This Useful Post:
harrison'samonster (09-11-2014), IowaSteeler927 (09-11-2014), NSMaster56 (09-11-2014)
Old 09-11-2014, 06:33 PM   #8
harrison'samonster
Living Legend
 
harrison'samonster's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Youngstown, OH
Posts: 7,187
Gender: Male
Member Number: 17630
Thanks: 52,543
Thanked 8,808 Times in 3,662 Posts
My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: MY MOTHERF***ING WEEK 2 NFL PICKS!!!

__________________
have you ever wondered what your life would have been like if you became a hired goon right out of school? you would have had a chance to learn the ropes from other goons and rub shoulders with all kinds of seedy characters. oh the stories you would be able to tell.
harrison'samonster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harrison'samonster For This Useful Post:
IowaSteeler927 (09-11-2014), NSMaster56 (09-11-2014)
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
ass, bitch, fuck, shit, whore


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts