Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2013 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $00.00 (00.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Steelers - Referees    Browns

Old 10-13-2006, 05:54 PM   #11
steelcurtain09
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2880
Default Re: THE FEVER RETURNS AFTER SUNDAY!

YEAH!!!!!
*makes manly noises*
cmon Steelers lets do this

ummm.....
bout tht TB-Sissynatti game
im not sure bout tht one
TB has a chance only if they run the ball and Gradkowski has a perfect game
ne thing other than tht and they will lose
Old 10-13-2006, 05:55 PM   #12
BirdKC
Water Boy

Member Number: 3244

I really hope Tampa Bay beats the Bengals. I hate the Bengals.
BirdKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 12:53 AM   #13
Steel Pit
Banned

Member Number: 2140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Pit View Post
I'm not trying to be a jerk but I'm telling you all right now that after Sunday the Pittsburgh Steelers will find themselves trailing Baltimore and Cincinnati by only 1 game in the loss column.

The Steelers should definitely beat Kansas City. If they fail to win this game, mounting injuries and all, then we'll just have to admit that they're just not a very good football team this year. There's no acceptable excuse for losing at home to Kansas City, a team who's playing without their starting QB.

The Carolina Panthers should beat the OVERRATED Ravens. I don't see why it won't happen. We have to BELIEVE Steelers fans.

The toughest of the 3 tasks. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have to upset the Bengals. Tampa Bay shouldn't have any problems stopping the very-weak Bengals running attack. If they can pressure Palmer, as the Steelers and Patriots did, then I can see Tampa Bay scoring a defensive touchdown. Gruden also needs to prescribe to the "POUND THAT ROCK" formula. We all know that the Bengals may have the worst run defense in the NFL. I look for a close game with Tamp Bay coming away with the upset victory.

We have to hope. We have to believe. ONE game back sounds terrific at this point. I can feel the fever coming on. IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!
Yeah baby! BELIEVE

Check em off, they all happened

Check baby, check baby 1,2,3. All I wanna do is a zoom, zoom, zoom and a boom boom,
Shake your butt!

I don't know about you all but I've got that Steelers fever,

The Steelers haven't arrived just yet but I'll tell you this, THEY'RE ON THE WAY BABY!

Enjoy Steelers brothers and sisters.
Steel Pit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 03:16 AM   #14
bozz723
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 1132

All through the game, I was thinking how true this thread was. We have alot of work to do, and we are gonna do it !
bozz723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 03:54 AM   #15
Steel Pit
Banned

Member Number: 2140

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdKC View Post
I wouldn't say that. So far this season the Chiefs have more productive on all sides of the ball than the steelers. Yes, I know, Steelers have played tougher teams, but when you throw in the fact our QB is injured (not to mention some other positions) we have been doing pretty well. Now you guys are in a similar position with all of your injuries, and I do think you have a slight edge playing at home. But I don't think the chiefs are just gonna lie down and let you have it. KC proved they can battle back from 14-0 on the road last week. Regardless of who you play against, that is hard to do. This game will be closer than you think.

Hey BirdKC? Oh yes, the Chiefs laid down. They laid down and took it like a prison gang rape. Last point, the game was not close and in fact it was more lopsided then I expected.
I wish you better luck on your next post.
Steel Pit is offline   Reply With Quote