Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

 Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers


Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2006, 11:02 PM   #21
Preacher
Living Legend
 

Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,890
Member Number: 16327
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: a memorie for jason gildon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btrice View Post
There are! I say there are so many amendments in the constitution of the United States of Americaaaa! I can only choose one! I can only choose ooooooone! I plead the fif! I plead the fif! FIVE! 1,2,3,4, fiiiif! Anything you say! FIIIF!
I keep thinking of Jack Nicholson in the first Batman movie... "I gotta find out where he gets those magnificent toys!"

Where do you get those pics... and other things!!
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 11:17 PM   #22
augustashark
Assistant Coach
 
augustashark's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,432
Member Number: 900
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs down Re: a memorie for jason gildon

Not even funny. A whole bunch of you guys should be ashamed. This guy is a fellow Steelers fan. There are times to make fun of people like Big bens bike helmet, bengal brian Etc....Do you all pick on the mentaly disabled also? I hope you all made yourself feel superior. That pillow should be quite hard for you guys tonight.
__________________
LOS MOLINO.
augustashark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 11:25 PM   #23
steelcurtain09
Bench Warmer
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: near DC
Posts: 318
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2880
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: a memorie for jason gildon

i think LITP got the translation right
and the person is right also
__________________
steelcurtain09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 11:03 AM   #24
Btrice
Bench Warmer
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Orlando
Posts: 246
Member Number: 3145
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: a memorie for jason gildon

Quote:
Originally Posted by augustashark View Post
Not even funny. A whole bunch of you guys should be ashamed. This guy is a fellow Steelers fan. There are times to make fun of people like Big bens bike helmet, bengal brian Etc....Do you all pick on the mentaly disabled also? I hope you all made yourself feel superior. That pillow should be quite hard for you guys tonight.
Yep I do feel superior. In fact after my post I put my feet up smoked a cigar and blasted the tournament theme song from the Karate Kid I. A good time was had by all.

I hope you and your bleeding heart feel superior as well for throwing cold water on some people joking around. Just because you are a miserable person and need a hug, doesn't mean the rest of us need to be.

I've had accounts on internet forums for, god, probably 13-14 years (counting BBS forums). In that time I have found out there are only a few types of people that frequent the boards.

1) Normal people with a sense of humor
2) People with ADHD who dont read before they post
3) Control freaks
4) Miserable jerks who tell you all about how their life sucks, despite it not being anybody elses business
5) Flirts or Man *****s who love to talk about their conquests
6) Stupid People, I mean real stupid people, not people who just didnt do so well in school

Some people are a combination of the 6, like a Troll; a troll orders the #2,#4,and #6 value meals.

I'm gonna have to say you are a straight #4, but maybe with a dash of #3, otherwise you might never have blessed us with that jewel of a post. Thanks dude!

__________________
Btrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 01:12 PM   #25
augustashark
Assistant Coach
 
augustashark's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,432
Member Number: 900
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: a memorie for jason gildon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btrice View Post
Yep I do feel superior. In fact after my post I put my feet up smoked a cigar and blasted the tournament theme song from the Karate Kid I. A good time was had by all.

I hope you and your bleeding heart feel superior as well for throwing cold water on some people joking around. Just because you are a miserable person and need a hug, doesn't mean the rest of us need to be.

I've had accounts on internet forums for, god, probably 13-14 years (counting BBS forums). In that time I have found out there are only a few types of people that frequent the boards.

1) Normal people with a sense of humor
2) People with ADHD who dont read before they post
3) Control freaks
4) Miserable jerks who tell you all about how their life sucks, despite it not being anybody elses business
5) Flirts or Man *****s who love to talk about their conquests
6) Stupid People, I mean real stupid people, not people who just didnt do so well in school

Some people are a combination of the 6, like a Troll; a troll orders the #2,#4,and #6 value meals.

I'm gonna have to say you are a straight #4, but maybe with a dash of #3, otherwise you might never have blessed us with that jewel of a post. Thanks dude!


Yes, your posts are Grade A!

I'm a #4 with a dash of #3, thanks for telling me. I almost forgot what kind of person I am.

I guess you would be a #7.
__________________
LOS MOLINO.
augustashark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 02:10 PM   #26
Btrice
Bench Warmer
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Orlando
Posts: 246
Member Number: 3145
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: a memorie for jason gildon

Quote:
Originally Posted by augustashark View Post
Yes, your posts are Grade A!

I'm a #4 with a dash of #3, thanks for telling me. I almost forgot what kind of person I am.

I guess you would be a #7.
Some psychologists would charge you $300/hour for what I just gave away for free. No need to thank me.

I'm actually a combination of 1 and 4(though I am private about my life): self depricating, sarcastic, cynical, and a complete pain in the ass, but all for a laugh.
__________________
Btrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 02:17 PM   #27
augustashark
Assistant Coach
 
augustashark's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,432
Member Number: 900
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: a memorie for jason gildon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btrice View Post
Some psychologists would charge you $300/hour for what I just gave away for free. No need to thank me.

I'm actually a combination of 1 and 4(though I am private about my life): self depricating, sarcastic, cynical, and a complete pain in the ass, but all for a laugh.
That one should be easy for you.
__________________
LOS MOLINO.
augustashark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 03:05 PM   #28
ARKIESTEEL
Assistant Coach
Supporter
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: FAYETTEVILLE AR
Posts: 1,175
Gender: Male
Member Number: 2268
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: a memorie for jason gildon

Being from Arkansas I understand what he was trying to say and agree with all but the
2nd part.......or maybe the first part I liked and the 3rd statement is false.



Anyway I feel bad for the guy cause I also have tried to get out 3 ideas at once and it didnt work either. Maybe all should cut him some slack.


Or he could hace been talking to a bengal fan
__________________





BIG FAT ARKIESTEEL
ARKIESTEEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:50 PM   #29
klick81
Team Owner
Supporter
 
klick81's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,683
Member Number: 1396
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: a memorie for jason gildon

And here i thought there was a serious discussion going on inside this thread
klick81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:53 PM   #30
Need4spd
Bench Warmer
 
Need4spd's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 161
Gender: Male
Member Number: 1707
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: a memorie for jason gildon

Frankly I have nothing to add here, but I just wanted say that this is quite possibly the funniest thread I've ever read. LOL!!!
__________________
"The nature of a man who has a competitive spirit will be to inevitably live a life which involves that man overcoming obstacles. But the sport of football is too physically and emotionally difficult to play simply for money or success. Personally, I have been inspired by God."

- Troy Polamalu, Media Day at Super Bowl XL
Need4spd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum
no new posts