Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 10-19-2006, 06:58 PM   #1
Big D
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 2313
Default What will happen next year in dallas.

The first thing I see is Parcells will be gone. For obvious reasons I dont see T.O. comming back. I think even an ignorant jerry jones will see how big of a cancer and distraction terrell is. Recently Charlie Weis came out and said two nfl teams have contacted him. My gut feeling says that dallas is one of them.
Big D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:01 PM   #2
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,198 Times in 3,492 Posts
Default Re: What will happen next year in dallas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D View Post
The first thing I see is Parcells will be gone. For obvious reasons I dont see T.O. comming back. I think even an ignorant jerry jones will see how big of a cancer and distraction terrell is. Recently Charlie Weis came out and said two nfl teams have contacted him. My gut feeling says that dallas is one of them.
i havent thought of that but it definitely makes alot of sense. definitely seems like a jerry jones type move.

weiss did wonders with d. bledsoe too!
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 06:57 AM   #3
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398

Just looking back at Jones' past with players, I could see him keeping TO one more year although the Tuna would be gone, IMHO. Jones has always been one to coddle his high price players and keep them happy (this year has ben no difference when he stuck his nose in the TO vs. WR coach discussion).

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 10:53 AM   #4
Big D
Living Legend
Supporter

i think if t.o. is back in dallas next year it will be because of his boyfriend michael irvins influence on jones
Old 10-22-2006, 12:41 PM   #5
Petesburgh66
Team Captain

Member Number: 1988

If the Cowboys fail to do something this year like into the playoffs, I suspect Bill won't be back. I am sure the headache named T.O. will be a huge factor in his decision.
Petesburgh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 09:53 PM   #6
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

T.O. is a complete dick - no other description fits him as well.

Tonight, though Bledsoe is stinking up Texas Stadium against the Giants, there he was - flapping that yap at the coaches, Bledsoe and the back-up, Romo. Bledsoe was benched and Romo is now under center, and if Bledsoe doesn't clock that sonofabitch before the game is over, I'm going to assume Drew was born a female and is putting off his sex-change operation. The Tuna of old wouldn't put up with this attitude from any of his players - T.O. and Jerry Jones must have a lovefest going on. It's absolutely pathetic.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 10:52 PM   #7
Hines86Ward
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2256

Bledsoe & Tuna will be gone next year, and they both should be. Bledsoe is absolutely TERRIBLE, there's no other way to describe it. The guy can't play at an NFL level anymore, he's too slow & he makes really bad decisions. I honestly think that Romo could take over the QB duties by Week 9, after Bledsoe gets demolished by the Carolina D in Week 8. And for Parcells, he'll leave because he's sick & tired of Jerry Jones & T.O.

And as for T.O. getting in Bledsoe's face during tonight's game, I didn't see anything wrong with it. Terry Glenn did it in New England, Peerless Price did it in Buffalo, Keyshawn did it last year, but now that T.O. is doing it, it's supposed to be a big deal?!?! C'mon, it happens all the time. They blow the smallest things completely out of proportion....
Old 10-23-2006, 11:52 PM   #8
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines86Ward View Post
And as for T.O. getting in Bledsoe's face during tonight's game, I didn't see anything wrong with it. Terry Glenn did it in New England, Peerless Price did it in Buffalo, Keyshawn did it last year, but now that T.O. is doing it, it's supposed to be a big deal?!?! C'mon, it happens all the time. They blow the smallest things completely out of proportion....
We'll have to agree to disagree on this one, Hines. T.O. has exhibited this same behavior with every QB he has played with and his unprofessionalism on the field and in the locker room is one of the biggest reasons why no team except for the Cryboys wanted him this season after he was booted out of Philly on his ass before he could utter one more "I love me some me". He is demoralizing to his teammates and rarely ever accepts blame for his own mistakes. If you have a problem with your QB, you deal with it privately one on one, not on the field and certainly not during a nationally television game. That is the PROFESSIONAL thing to do, a word that is clearly foreign to that egomaniac. I watched his post-game interview and all I could think of is what a flaming hypocrite he is - I played my itty bitty violin for him while the crickets chirped in the background.

I sadly agree with you about Bledsoe for the most part, though I didn't see the Dallas OL playing well tonight against the Giants or protecting either QB, though Romi isn't a statute back there like Bledsoe has become. I say Romo gets the nod next week, though the Tuna said he will think about it and make his decision later in the week.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 07:16 AM   #9
Big D
Living Legend
Supporter

i have a feeling that charlie weis will take this team over next year. As for T.O. I think for some reason he isnt back next year I could see him playing for the redskins
Old 10-24-2006, 08:22 AM   #10
Hines86Ward
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2256

There's a rumor going around that Jeff Fisher will take over as the Cowboys coach after Parcells leaves, whenever that may be....and there's also a strong chance of Romo Cop getting the nod this week against Carolina