Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > General Football > NFL Football

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers Fever Presents...

Steelers Panthers

GAMEDAY
Sunday, September 21, 8:30 PM
NBC

Old 07-17-2005, 12:35 PM   #21
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: Raiders are going to Show up game 1!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalsfan21
I hate to say it, well I don't I love to say this. I agree Oakland will win for one yuo don't have anyone too cover Randy Moss, and 2 now that Brady got his big contract he will choke, granted he has been a good qb when are we going to get to see him throw long more then every now and then.....
Corey Dillon won't do too much this year he got what he wanted and now that NE is going to start going back down hill he is going to want to go too Philly.

Also you guys are no dynasty i'm sick of hearing this shit, show me one more SB ring this season and i'll believe it I just think 01 was a fluke and 04 the Eagles beat themselves you never beat them....I'll be surprised if you even make the playoffs this season.

Great to hear from you Bengalsfan21 - I will try and counter some of your in-depth analysis and answer some of your queries.
You appear to be telling the forum that the Raiders will beat the Pats purely because they have a very talented receiver. Plenty of teams have had big name receivers in the past and played us - guess what? They got beaten.
Maybe you will explain the connection between Brady having a 'big contract' and 'choking' - are you suggesting that he will be trying to physically EAT this contract?
As for him throwing long balls - he has improved greatly in this area since the advent of a powerful running game a.k.a Corey Dillon.
Speaking of Corey Dillon - I am amazed at your almost psyhic predictions regarding his state of mind - you know that he only wanted ONE SB? And you also know that he wants to go to Philly? Seems to me you could make a killing at the bookies.
I think we should also file 'surprise at making playoffs' under Bengals2005 - as it happens I think you have an OK - yet flawed team - Carson is a good QB and you have some decent WR's to back him up - but your D is gonna get beaten up severely...again.

Ok on to the next question - who do I think I am? Well I am a Pats fan who enjoys posting his opinion on various message boards.
I have to say your pathetic attempt to ingratiate yourself with the Pitts fans on this forum made me feel slightly nauseous.
Your comments about 'limiting attacks to each others team' made me want to cry.
It seems to me that you are the last person anyone would take any hints about how to conduct oneself on a message board - especially having looked at your 'reputation' rating - its at a personal recent high I believe....ZERO.
By the way, Tha Rock's insightful one line posts are pure comedy - I can see maybe you two are in the same class at school?

Best regards

NM
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 12:44 PM   #22
LambertIsGod58
Team President

Member Number: 410

I have Collins and Moss on my fantasy team, so I wish Oak luck...

"Life is a journey and you never arrive" Chuck Noll 1969-91
LambertIsGod58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 12:50 PM   #23
bengalsfan21
Assistant Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
Great to hear from you Bengalsfan21 - I will try and counter some of your in-depth analysis and answer some of your queries.
You appear to be telling the forum that the Raiders will beat the Pats purely because they have a very talented receiver. Plenty of teams have had big name receivers in the past and played us - guess what? They got beaten.
Maybe you will explain the connection between Brady having a 'big contract' and 'choking' - are you suggesting that he will be trying to physically EAT this contract?
As for him throwing long balls - he has improved greatly in this area since the advent of a powerful running game a.k.a Corey Dillon.
Speaking of Corey Dillon - I am amazed at your almost psyhic predictions regarding his state of mind - you know that he only wanted ONE SB? And you also know that he wants to go to Philly? Seems to me you could make a killing at the bookies.
I think we should also file 'surprise at making playoffs' under Bengals2005 - as it happens I think you have an OK - yet flawed team - Carson is a good QB and you have some decent WR's to back him up - but your D is gonna get beaten up severely...again.

Ok on to the next question - who do I think I am? Well I am a Pats fan who enjoys posting his opinion on various message boards.
I have to say your pathetic attempt to ingratiate yourself with the Pitts fans on this forum made me feel slightly nauseous.
Your comments about 'limiting attacks to each others team' made me want to cry.
It seems to me that you are the last person anyone would take any hints about how to conduct oneself on a message board - especially having looked at your 'reputation' rating - its at a personal recent high I believe....ZERO.
By the way, Tha Rock's insightful one line posts are pure comedy - I can see maybe you two are in the same class at school?

Best regards

NM
Name one of your DB's that can stick with Moss and i'll apologize for that comment, the thing is you can't your DB's are slow.
Tom Brady is a product of the system and with your system crumbeling your QB goes with it, your offensive cordinator is who this year?
As for Corey Dillon he is older and has used his time up on a crappy team which would be yes my Bengals, He will serve as a good back up to you though so don't worry.

I would like to thank you for your comment on the Bengals offense i'm glad you can at least see talent on one side of the ball but on the other side you struggle a bit, in case you haven't hear of David Pollack and Odell Thurman they were 2 of the best defensive player in the NCAA, and as far as my comments about you degrading someone else to make your self feel better goes, I would have said the same thing if you would have done it on any other forum I am involved in. Why don't you come try your stupid shit on cincybengals and see how quick your ass gets banned.....And my rep is like it is bc of my fellow bengals fans it's called joking around with one another if you had friends you would know this.
Now do us all a favor and get the the patriots balls out of your mouth and post some insightful things on the forum.
bengalsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 01:53 PM   #24
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalsfan21
Name one of your DB's that can stick with Moss and i'll apologize for that comment, the thing is you can't your DB's are slow.
Tom Brady is a product of the system and with your system crumbeling your QB goes with it, your offensive cordinator is who this year?
As for Corey Dillon he is older and has used his time up on a crappy team which would be yes my Bengals, He will serve as a good back up to you though so don't worry.

I would like to thank you for your comment on the Bengals offense i'm glad you can at least see talent on one side of the ball but on the other side you struggle a bit, in case you haven't hear of David Pollack and Odell Thurman they were 2 of the best defensive player in the NCAA, and as far as my comments about you degrading someone else to make your self feel better goes, I would have said the same thing if you would have done it on any other forum I am involved in. Why don't you come try your stupid shit on cincybengals and see how quick your ass gets banned.....And my rep is like it is bc of my fellow bengals fans it's called joking around with one another if you had friends you would know this.
Now do us all a favor and get the the patriots balls out of your mouth and post some insightful things on the forum.
I am not asking you to apologize for your opinions Bengalsfan21 - one player doesn't make a team - I could still name you Eugene Wilson, Asante Samuel and Duane Starks as CB's capable of taking on Moss.

However - even if Moss were to dominate his CB opposition - the Patriots are way too all round excellent to get beat by the Raiders.

Tom Brady offensive system - its hilarious - you are only a coupla months behind the rest of NFL universe in peddling this rubbish.

Your D does suck - and putting all your faith in two draft picks from this year just proves how short of talent you are.

Why dont I come to your forum you ask? Well at least when I talk about winning games the Pitts fans might have an inkling what i am referring to - unlike the poor pussy-cats - your year peaks in pre-season - I had to laugh about excited y'all got over beating us in the warm-up game last year.

You are trying to suggest I dont have friends? Well that is rather childish - but I guess this banter seems clever when you are still in junior school.

The last crude comment is also very childish - probably more of an insight into your sexuality than mine.

Best regards

NM

Last edited by Livinginthe past; 07-17-2005 at 03:52 PM.
Old 07-17-2005, 08:08 PM   #25
Tha rock
Starter

Member Number: 406

The Idot pats wont rob us this time
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=N...-Highlights-Vi
Old 07-17-2005, 08:12 PM   #26
Tha rock
Starter

We are going to score all over the pats there LBs are old and tired Joerdan will run all over them becuse of the mismatches Porter and moss are going to creats, The lanes will be open all day and So will the Deep game when moss seperats him self and Terell isnt going to do anything but get owned By C-wood! Dillon is going to be getting rocked by Morriosn and Calrk if he even makes it past the D-line in our New revamped 4-3, Dont forget Rob ryan was a coach for you so dont forget he nos how you poodles work raiders All day baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2005, 08:13 PM   #27
Tha rock
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
Tha Rock - are we only allowed single sentence posts?
There has not been anything in any of your mono-brain-celled posts to warrant any sort of reply - but im bored so what the heck!

Maybe you dont want to venture in to the realms of posting a WHOLE PARAGRAPH as you seem to make dumb grammatical errors every time you try - if you are going to try and cuss out Pats fans at least try and get the derogatory nickname right....its PATSIES not PASTIES.

Im still waiting for you to 'slap around some pathetic pats'

However you will have my understanding if you just admit that you are an under-educated 10 year old.....I sure hope this is the case.

regards

NM

This is all you pasty!!
Old 07-17-2005, 08:16 PM   #28
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Oh man! Thanks for the memories Tha Rock - all is forgiven.
That clips brings a tingling to my spine each time I see it. Im sure you, the same as me, are marvelling at the streaks of consecutive passes that the man Brady hits in terrible conditions.
Im sure you also love to watch Vinitieri smack them balls through the uprights in the most clutch scenarios.
I think its beautiful and a tremendous gesture that you are willling to post a small highlights clip of one of the earliest moments in the current Patriot dynasty.
You can be sure that this spirit of friendship will be carried on up to, and including, the first game of the season

many thanks again

NM
Old 07-17-2005, 08:18 PM   #29
Tha rock
Starter

Yo, I just showed you that clip becuse that is the last time youll ever beat us!! Actually you didnt beat us the tuck did!!
Old 07-17-2005, 08:21 PM   #30
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha rock
We are going to score all over the pats there LBs are old and tired Joerdan will run all over them becuse of the mismatches Porter and moss are going to creats, The lanes will be open all day and So will the Deep game when moss seperats him self and Terell isnt going to do anything but get owned By C-wood! Dillon is going to be getting rocked by Morriosn and Calrk if he even makes it past the D-line in our New revamped 4-3, Dont forget Rob ryan was a coach for you so dont forget he nos how you poodles work raiders All day baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Tha Rock - I can see that in your excitement to didnt bother to spell any words right - but thats ok - I can tell you are very excited about our up-coming game.
I can tell you can see exactly how this game is going to pan out from opening kickoff to final whistle - im obviously not seeing the same thing in my minds game reel but that is the joy of pre-season - the season is unspoilt so far and anything is achieveable.

Best of luck for the new season Raider Fan.

NM