Why register with the Steelers Fever Forums?
 • Intelligent and friendly discussions.
 • It's free and it's quick. Always.
 • Enter events in the forums calendar.
 • Very user friendly software.
 • Exclusive contests and giveaways.

Donate to Steelers Fever, Click here
 Our 2014 Goal: $450.00 - To Date: $450.00 (100.00%)
 Home | Forums | Editorials | Shop | Tickets | Downloads | Contact Pittsburgh Steelers Forum Feed Not Just Fans. Hardcore Fans.

Go Back   Steelers Fever Forums > Steelers Football > Pittsburgh Steelers

Steelers Fever Fan Shop

Doc's Sports Get FREE NFL Picks and College Football picks as well as Football Lines like live NFL Lines and updated NFL Power Rankings all at Doc's Sports Service.

Steelers

Old 10-22-2006, 07:24 PM   #21
clarient
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 1742
Default Re: Who Believes?

'cause I gotta have FAITH! 'Cause I watch all the games you play! And I play them toooooooo!!!

*dances*
Old 10-22-2006, 08:18 PM   #22
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Steeler View Post
well said we need to just take it 1 sunday at a time
Yep. It's too early to look down the road - we have to focus on each game and leave the prior games behind. Onward and upward! Tally ho, pip pip and all that jazz!

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 08:23 PM   #23
BIGBENFASTWILLIE
Living Legend

Member Number: 618

Im a believer!!!
Old 10-22-2006, 08:30 PM   #24
siss
Team Captain

Member Number: 1611

I have a blind faith that they will be just fine. Now if only our Qb could get some protection (im looking at you Simmons)!

He's ready, Steelers fans. His ordeal over, his return will be complete come Saturday in Arizona, when football again becomes the focus and a career briefly interrupted resumes.
~SI aticle 2006~
siss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 08:38 PM   #25
Mamaduck43
Bench Warmer
Supporter

Member Number: 592

I will always believe...... Todays game just seemed to be like a roller coaster with highs, lows, excitement, anticipation, worry, and a big letdown at the end.... But I still remember running from the end of the Dips at Westview to get back in line for another ride.... And it was the same thing all over again......

I didn't get to watch the game last week - - - due to the quake and power outage - - - couldn't even really keep up with the score since the phones were goofy, too.... So I was all prepared today - - - Live feed radio, gameday, two message boards and then the frustration...... It just seems like the skill and the talent are there - - we all know that we have the best players on the planet - - - but they just seem to be having problems getting everything to work at the same time..... We have moments of brilliance, and those are so exciting - - - but we need to get some breaks in our favor and we need continued momentum - - - - we lose it and it is hard to get going again.......

It will happen - - and it CAN happen yet this year..... We cannot lose faith and we have to make sure that we continue to support our team.....

Through thick and thin - - - - Always a Steeler fan!!!!!!!
Mamaduck43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 08:45 PM   #26
Steel Warrior
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 2771

Not to burst anybodies bubbles, but we just got our asses handed to us by Ron Mexico. We made him look like a Hall-Of-Famer with his BEST GAME EVER in throwing TD's! Our D is pretty pathetic; special teams, they're really special; O-line, pretty offensive.

I'm starting to get use to it though, the other teams QBs have been setting records all season, so this wasn't any different. Sorry, but I don't believe this team will go better than 7-9, you asked.
Steel Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 08:52 PM   #27
steelpinstripe72
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2881

Quote:
Originally Posted by siss View Post
Now if only our Qb could get some protection (im looking at you Simmons)!
No kidding...I don't know if this has been brought up or anything (here, anyway), but the guy that took Ben out was the guy that Kendall was supposed to be covering. Someone obviously saw that, because Kemo came in after that. I hope they see it from now on, because Kemo is a fracking beast.

In the words of Duran Duran, I've seen better times than right now, but I'm not going away. Also in the words of Duran Duran, you've got to believe it'll be alright in the end.

Black and gold forever. *wonders if anyone's going to burn their Steelers stuff in the dumpster outside her apartment like they did after the Cincinnati game :(*
steelpinstripe72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 08:58 PM   #28
Virginia_nasty
Water Boy

Member Number: 3253

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrabt View Post
I feel like I'm going to throw up after this game. But I still BELIEVE
I agree with you but what a ride!
I'm not lost on the Steelers yet. The season is still early and we still have to play our division teams.
Virginia_nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 09:01 PM   #29
Virginia_nasty
Water Boy

Member Number: 3253

So is Big Ben going to play next week?
Virginia_nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 09:28 PM   #30
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413

Quote:
Originally Posted by pride4u2 View Post
No kidding...I don't know if this has been brought up or anything (here, anyway), but the guy that took Ben out was the guy that Kendall was supposed to be covering. Someone obviously saw that, because Kemo came in after that. I hope they see it from now on, because Kemo is a fracking beast.

In the words of Duran Duran, I've seen better times than right now, but I'm not going away. Also in the words of Duran Duran, you've got to believe it'll be alright in the end.

Black and gold forever. *wonders if anyone's going to burn their Steelers stuff in the dumpster outside her apartment like they did after the Cincinnati game :(*
It looked to me like 2 guys took Ben's head out while another was working on his legs. Ughhh - that was just ugly and when Ben didn't move for a few minutes, I got the same sick feeling in my stomach when a former Penguins left wing, Kevin Stevens, was hit and lay motionless on the ice for what seemed like an eternity.

Believe me, if you've been a Steelers fan for as long as I have, you've seen a helluva lot worse than what you saw today and what you've seen thus far this season.

If anyone burns their Steelers gear because of today's loss or anything else that may adversely affect the team in the coming weeks, they might as well put themselves out of their misery (and ours) by making sure they are wearing it and dive headfirst into the raging dumpster. Jackasses.

The Anti-Wahoo
HometownGal is offline   Reply With Quote